Howard - Week 3

OK, not my place to judge but that was NOT a prayer meeting that just went on between Howard and Candace

No it wasn't! IT'S WAS MY SHOWMANCE !!!!!

I won't to see it again but Helen keeps blocking!! They were Trying to get some pool time alone together and here comes Helen sprinting behind Candace! I thought she was spilled her drink she was trying to walk so fast :smilielol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are probably going to be next target or a few ticks away from being the target

all the testosterone is being weeded out of the house

the resulting cat fight should be interesting :animated_bouncy:

the real question was elissa told not to put up howard :animated_bouncy:

I have decided I want Howard to win HOH and I hope he puts up Amanda and McCrea or Amanda and Helen. I would love to see the scrambling and division in the house that would create.

mccrae jeremy if they ever got arrested they would sing like birds

really the wrong dudes to be in an alliance with :animated_bouncy:

I have decided I want Howard to win HOH and I hope he puts up Amanda and McCrea or Amanda and Helen. I would love to see the scrambling and division in the house that would create.

I'm with you on that!!!

That is so true!

I am all for candice and howard in an alliance. They better. They also better win comps. Everybody needs somebody and I hope that Howard has learned his lesson. I think that he can trust her.

she can not trust him...he has not learned his lesson.

Or maybe blacks are smarter not wasting their valuable time voting on a stupid, scripted game show. :D

Af Ams smarter? Nah have the same curve in intelligence as the rest of the pop.

she can not trust him...he has not learned his lesson.

Af Ams smarter? Nah have the same curve in intelligence as the rest of the pop.

To hell with howard then. Sorry, sparklet. Candice would have hated Hattiesburg, Mississippi, anyway.

To hell with howard then. Sorry, sparklet. Candice would have hated Hattiesburg, Mississippi, anyway.

He has learn his lesson! I hope! He just don't know where To turn! Nobody's really talking to him about game he's just really scrambling!

So true!

On the episode tonight, when Spencer approached Howard and told him that he told Helen about TMC, I felt Howard's agony for a moment. I know that those things happened days ago, but there are so many storylines to follow that its hard to track them all.

Howard was baffled. All his hard work and scrambling to protect TMC and Spencer and Jeremy threw it all away, and left Howard exposed in the middle of an open field. At the very least Spencer could have warned him, or approached Helen WITH Howard.

Poor Howie, those girls really trusted him up until that point. That really hurt him, in the game, and in his heart.

Howard's downfall is that is tried so hard to be loyal. It took Spencer a long time to convince him to go against the Moving Company. He tried so hard not to sell out Spencer, McCrea and Jeremy but the all sold him out. In Helen's mind everyone had to be honest with her and loyal to her. Howard playing the game and being true 100% to his original alliance got him in the dog house. Amanda wants him out so bad because she knew he wanted her out because he knew she was going to be the downfall of the Moving Company.

So now I fear that per Helen there should never be a hinky vote and they all should be loyal to her.

I really hate when they all live in fear and do the I have to vote with the house or else..... boring.

So true!

On the episode tonight, when Spencer approached Howard and told him that he told Helen about TMC, I felt Howard's agony for a moment. I know that those things happened days ago, but there are so many storylines to follow that its hard to track them all.

Howard was baffled. All his hard work and scrambling to protect TMC and Spencer and Jeremy threw it all away, and left Howard exposed in the middle of an open field. At the very least Spencer could have warned him, or approached Helen WITH Howard.

Poor Howie, those girls really trusted him up until that point. That really hurt him, in the game, and in his heart.

I kew last week when Helen asked Howard about TMC and he denied knowledge of it that sooner or later Helen would find out the truth. Howard should have realized that as soon as TMC was out of business the other HG's would find out about it.

Get away from Spencer he is trouble!!!!! He's trying to keep Howard grounded! Lol but Howard is use to girls one is 25 his ex and when he was dating her she was still in love with her ex! And the other has 3 kids that are not his!!! RUN HOWARD RUN! Candice has men at home to! Candice and Howard had that discussion already! It It sounds like how it hasn't really met the right woman! He said I guess I'll go back to my ex! Wrong move Howard! She's your ex for a reason! And she's probably still in love with her ex!

Well at least in big brother i still got my showmance! And maybe???

And Spencer think you slick The only reason why he ask Howard about his female friends at home Because he kept looking at Candace what are playing pool! Lol! Trying to keep my boys head back in the game! Hehehe

Get away from Spencer he is trouble!!!!! He's trying to keep Howard grounded! Lol but Howard is use to girls one is 25 his ex and when he was dating her she was still in love with her ex! And the other has 3 kids that are not his!!! RUN HOWARD RUN! Candice has men at home to! Candice and Howard had that discussion already! It It sounds like Howard hasn't really met the right woman! He said I guess I'll go back to my ex! Wrong move Howard! She's your ex for a reason! And she's probably still in love with her ex!

Well at least in big brother i still got my showmance! And maybe???

And Spencer think you slick The only reason why he ask Howard about his female friends at home Because he kept looking at Candace while they were playing pool! Lol! Trying to keep my boys head back in the game! Hehehe