Elissa - Week 3 MVP

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Monk, I disagree. These people put themselves into the public spotlight 24/7. They are our hamsters to praise and abuse as we see fit! So far I only have 3 things against Elissa. One, they knew she would get MVP every week. Two, she hasn't done squat to play the game. Three, she's the red headed harpies sister.

On the positive, everytime I see her it does look like she is making a duckface and that makes me smile!!!

Best line about Elisaa was from Aaryn saying she and Rachel look like sad little bullfrogs. :lol2:

Guest 6Borders

The bottom line is not really like/dislike Elissa...she is Rachel's sister and by whatever and whomever means she is on BB15 ONLY because she is Rachel's sister and for NO other reason, which makes it WRONG. Because she has the infamous (and in my opinion stupid) "Brenchel Army" and a Fairy Grodmother to boot., she has MVP as long as she and her cronies want to stay, be it make jury or whatever was promised them in DR (we all know Grodner makes up the rules and the perks as the show goes along and Pandoras and other perks happen when a Groder child needs them).

And right now, this moment (1:42pm BB Time) Helen just admits it's a cult and we don't get FOTH...go figure who is being paid by production!

Every year I come to this forum and end up leaving early once the middle-schoolers flood this board with their adolescent personal attacks on the HGs. Criticize game play... fine.... Criticize personal attributes of others... childish....

This nonsense comes from a select few, but a select few that are prolific posters determined to make this board unreadable and thoroughly boring....

So, it's not OK to insult the HGs, but it's OK to insult other posters? "Middle-schoolers, adolescent and childish."

Very hypocritical if you ask me.

Sorry, I won't spew any pseudo-intellectual bullcrap about the HG for you because if I want analytical conversation about people's actions and character I wouldn't come to Morty's site.

I might have given your post some merit, but I see you have no problem with comments about HGs looks in other threads.

Did I mention people whose self image is obviously so fragile & contorted that they need to demean other people's appearance in order to make themselves feel better about their life? Again, childish and completely unnecessary behavior.

Any time these people are confronted, they consistently tell us that Morty says they can act like brats, so leave them alone.... Have any of you ever noticed that bullies rarely have the ability to take what the dish?

Do any of you believe that these posters could withstand the onslaught of negativity that they themselves spew about others?

How does any of this nastiness that they spew make this a fun forum for the rest to visit and read?

I'm doing a good job withstanding the onslaught of sanctimonious bullcrap on these boards. I guess I can withstand anything.

Like I said to slim, an occasional jab or swipe at a HG adds a little spice to this place but only when it is either interestingly informational or playfully done... The swipes that add no value to the discussion and are essentially nothing more than mean,,, well, those are the ones that I am talking about....

Monk

Yes, it looks like you would like to control the discussions here.

Slim,

I'm not talking about the occasional jab or swipe at a HG, so you really don't fit into the category that I am talking about. I'm talking about the constant drumbeat of personal attack that comes from the few..

Slim, you have been a favorite of mine for years, along with erinjs, marty, fatcat, uvp(athough I never seem to agree with uvp), myss911, auroradawn, slowpoke, kissesinVA and others... Please don't take my post to suggest otherwise.

Monk

Never mind! :lol2:

So, it's not OK to insult the HGs, but it's OK to insult other posters? "Middle-schoolers, adolescent and childish."

I've come to expect this sort of snarkiness from you and I do understand that you cannot see the difference between commenting on a person's physical attributes and commenting on their behavior...

Sorry, I won't spew any pseudo-intellectual bullcrap about the HG for you because if I want analytical conversation about people's actions and character I wouldn't come to Morty's site. Yes, many of us would be shocked to discover that you had posted anything that even came close to earning the word "intellectual."... but "mean", well, that we've come to expect from you.

I might have given your post some merit, but I see you have no problem with comments about HGs looks in other threads. Are you suggesting that you think that I should post my dislike of your nasty posts on the other thread as well? How very open minded of you...

I'm doing a good job withstanding the onslaught of sanctimonious bullcrap on these boards. I guess I can withstand anything. I admit, I do believe that you must have alot of experience in dealing with blowback for your comments... your life must be a real dream...

Yes, it looks like you would like to control the discussions here. Control... no... Enjoy a peaceful, rational, mature, funny, entertaining, interesting discussion... well, yes that would be nice....

I've come to expect this sort of snarkiness from you and I do understand that you cannot see the difference between commenting on a person's physical attributes and commenting on their behavior...

Sorry, I won't spew any pseudo-intellectual bullcrap about the HG for you because if I want analytical conversation about people's actions and character I wouldn't come to Morty's site. Yes, many of us would be shocked to discover that you had posted anything that even came close to earning the word "intellectual."... but "mean", well, that we've come to expect from you.

I might have given your post some merit, but I see you have no problem with comments about HGs looks in other threads. Are you suggesting that you think that I should post my dislike of your nasty posts on the other thread as well? How very open minded of you...

I'm doing a good job withstanding the onslaught of sanctimonious bullcrap on these boards. I guess I can withstand anything. I admit, I do believe that you must have alot of experience in dealing with blowback for your comments... your life must be a real dream...

Yes, it looks like you would like to control the discussions here. Control... no... Enjoy a peaceful, rational, mature, funny, entertaining, interesting discussion... well, yes that would be nice....

You must have been sitting by your computer waiting for replies! That was quick.

You're very insulting! I'm not taking your bait today Monk because I'm going to stay here for the rest of the season, so you can enjoy my posts.

And right now, this moment (1:42pm BB Time) Helen just admits it's a cult and we don't get FOTH...go figure who is being paid by production!

Yeah there has been some funky stuff going on with production this week. Elissa refusing to nominate Howard for no good reason was pretty dang sketchy and the many feed cuts whenever Helen starts saying production doesn't want her to put Howard up was even more sketchy. Can't have the poster boy for the anti-racism movement in the house going up on the block can we Grodner?

Yeah there has been some funky stuff going on with production this week. Elissa refusing to nominate Howard for no good reason was pretty dang sketchy and the many feed cuts whenever Helen starts saying production doesn't want her to put Howard up was even more sketchy. Can't have the poster boy for the anti-racism movement in the house going up on the block can we Grodner?

Yeah I agree GreatSaltLuke. While I am a fan of Howard, I think you are spot on with the reason why they kept him off the block this week. CBS wants to use him as part of the storyline.

Yeah I agree GreatSaltLuke. While I am a fan of Howard, I think you are spot on with the reason why they kept him off the block this week. CBS wants to use him as part of the storyline.

Yeah, they must be dying to give him an HOH win and have him triumph over the forces of Aaryn (I mean... Evil). How much you want a bet that the next HOH competition is bench pressing?

Yeah, they must be dying to give him an HOH win and have him triumph over the forces of Aaryn (I mean... Evil). How much you want a bet that the next HOH competition is bench pressing?

His HOH comps haven't been impressive. she can't be that blatant, but I'm sure she'll find something for him, Candice or Elissa to win.

GSL,

I don't remember if you watch the feeds ore not but for anyone that does, but it was compelling tv to watch Howard "rescue" Candace from the mean girls...

And then for him to use such a rational and thoroughly heartfelt argument to talk her into giving up her bed... to see him cry while pleading with his God to help him deal with that racial torrent that came from the mean girls... well, that sealed Howard as a BB hero in the eyes of the producers and in my eyes as well... BB will certainly push some buttons and twist some knobs to help him stay...

Howard was one of early favorites but after watching his game play... no so much... his approach to dealing with mean team... great.... his game... no so great... at this point, I don't have a favorite...

Monk

Sorry, I won't spew any pseudo-intellectual bullcrap about the HG for you because if I want analytical conversation about people's actions and character I wouldn't come to Morty's site.

I might have given your post some merit, but I see you have no problem with comments about HGs looks in other threads.

I'm doing a good job withstanding the onslaught of sanctimonious bullcrap on these boards. I guess I can withstand anything.

Yes, it looks like you would like to control the discussions here.

Never mind! :lol2:

english-idioms-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.

Rather pounded it in.

His HOH comps haven't been impressive. she can't be that blatant, but I'm sure she'll find something for him, Candice or Elissa to win.

Well I hope so I certainly don't want Kaitlan or Aaryn or Gina Marie to win......LOL and maybe not Amanda either. Do you think it will be endurance? I don't because they are not on indoor lock down yet ususally they would go on indoor lockdown earlier oh I have no idea what I am talking about nevermind,,,,,,,