Sunday, July 14 Live Feed Updates

morty

5:22PM BBT: GinaMarie and Kaitlin are eating in the KT. Amanda came in from outside and is making a snack. The girls complain that is it 5:20. Amanda says she feels like it is 10am. FotH.

5:26PM BBT: Kaitlin is out in the BY headed to the hammock. "Ohhhhh look whats open!" Jeremy says "Oh not even going to invite me?" She says "And take you away from Crae? No. I'll be here when you are done." Jeremy "I am gonna attack you like a praying mantis!" Kaitlin, "You're gonna have to wait 60days!" Jeremy, "Is that a promise?" Kaitlin, "Nothing is promised"

5:28PM BBT: Jeremy is now in the hammock with Kaitlin, he is cheesy as usual. Smooching and teasing going on. (as usual) Kaitlin "Quit looking at yourself in the mirror!" Jeremy claims he isn't.

5:31PM BBT: In the BY Convo Jeremy is talking about his former job and the food he stole. Kaitlin says "You are the type of person I hate." He says "I am the type of person I hate."

5:34PM BBT: Jeremy and Kaitlin are small talking, right now it's about facial hair, Spencer and Helen are in the HoH with Andy still. Relationships and rare love. Helen is speaking to America and she hopes they all have that special can't live with out love #Helenisms as Andy calls them.

5:40PM BBT: Andy and Helen are talking about Andy's friends Aaron and Mary. The snogging fest continues in the hammock. McCrae is at the pool table. All 4 cams are on the snoggingfest.

5:44PM BBT: Aaryn is talking to Judd in the WA. She is asking him who the house is targeting. She says Kaitlin IS using the veto. She wants to know if it is Jeremy or her going home. Aaryn is filing her nails.

5:50PM BBT: 2 cams are on the Hammock (cuddles going on with Jer and kait) Judd is still talking to Aaryn in the WA. Aaryn says "I think I am gonna have to kiss alot of ass" Judd "Yaaaa" Aaryn, "I don't mind it" She wishes she wasn't on the block. Judd tells her not to worry, she says "Ya but that's what we told David" She pauses... "I am so sick of hearing GinaMarie, she drives me crazy!"

5:55PM BBT: Aaryn and Judd are done their chat. GinaMarie is talking about dating in the KT. She says she only dated one person in her "whole 20's!" and we get FotH.

5:58PM BBT: Judd and McCrae are in the HN room talking about what to do if they get HoH. Judd suggests putting up Aaryn and Candice or putting up Aaryn as the replacement nominee. McCrae says "This could all be risky"

6:02PM BBT: Aaryn said she is going to work out. She walks into the math BR and says "I am gonna have to put my personality on hibernation!" to Amanda. Aaryn then growls "UGH WHO WANTS TO SH*T ON MY FACE?? WHO WANTS TO SEE MY DOG HOUSE??" Amanda laughs. Aaryn says it is the best joke she has come up with.

[i am expecting FB to still be going nuts over Aaryn's last comment]

6:07PM BBT: GinaMarie and Elissa are talking about pageants and the reason she does what she does. She feels people look up to her and want to be like her. The feeds then changed to the HOHR where Helen and Spencer and Judd and Andy are chatting about Kaitlin and what her game plan is in the house, gaining trust.

6:12PM BBT: the HoHR talk has turned to the jury and how many jurors they will have. Judd is thinking America should have a vote for who wins. Andy wonders who Aaryn would put up if she won HoH. Spencer thinks Candice and Elissa.

6:15PM BBT: Spencer says if he wins HoH, Helen, Andy and Judd are safe. Helen and Andy are thinking things are just going to get harder. Helen feels the house is already happier in general just knowing Jeremy's going home. The consensus is everyone has had enough of GinaMarie carrying on about Nick.

6:18PM BBT: Elissa and Amanda are now up in the HoH. They both ask to use something, Helen says "Go ahead use me guys!" The convo changes to a comment Jeremy made about a tribe with flies and calling himself african. The girls wonder what is "wrong with these people?" They are now laughing at GM writing on the beachball about Nick in the photo booth.

6:23PM BBT: Candice and Howard are in the colorful BR, Howard is lying down, Candice is sitting. (It is so quiet with them I thought the feeds froze!) Howard is now breathing deeply "What time is it?" Candice "It is time for you to get up." He asks "Is it 6?" She says "Yup, it is 6:19" and leaves the room, Aaryn walks in. Asks "How do girls manage to get makeup on everything we own?" Howard does not move. (someone else maybe in there but I can't tell) Aaryn leaves the room.

6:28PM BBT: Jeremy and Kaitlin are planning a pool game outside. Jeremy says to Amanda "Hey no offense but I hope that's a ringworm" She has been looking for tweezers (sounds like an ingrown hair) McCrae announces he is going to poop.

6:31PM BBT: Aaryn is telling a real world story in the HoHR. In the BY Amanda was going to put cream from Jeremy on her face (brave girl) and BB said "STOP THAT!" and called Jeremy into the DR. (He says he got the cream from Nick) and we get a FotH break (again)

6:34PM BBT: The HoHR talk is about costumes and Halloween. Helen brings up the "Budda baby who smokes, he is like 2 and he smokes!" McCrae walks in and she asks if he has seen it. Elissa is now talking about the "Baby Bachelor" on Jimmy Kimmel.

6:40PM BBT: HoHR talk is about how people wouldn't understand BB without watching from the beginning of the season. Aaryn "Someone not understanding and watching hearing someone say *I am gonna get backdoored*" she does a funny face. The room agrees.

6:43PM BBT: Tonight's dinner is called "The GuidoFest" and Elissa asks if the plan is to dress up like the real housewives. Aaryn says "Well ya I guess." (Sounds like fun maybe happening in the house tonight!) We get another FotH break.

6:44PM BBT: Helen, Elissa and Kaitlin are in the SR. Helen says "I know you got so much on your mind, Elissa and I know you got so much on your mind. We want you to know we are going to protect you and get you further in this game." Kaitlin "OMG you are gonna make me cry"

6:48PM BBT: Helen and Elissa are laying it on thick, they are going to be Kaitlin's emotional friends and be there for her, they can't wait to get to know her better once Jeremy is gone. Helen is really talking her up and trying to make it out to be awesome that he is leaving. Elissa "Well you said you didn't really want anything with him so just get back to that mentality."

6:51PM BBT: Kaitlin doesn't want to vote Jeremy out. Helen says to vote for Spencer and she will warn him. Elissa says "No vote for Aaryn, OMG that would be so fun!" (It would send Aaryn into a spin for sure) Kaitlin says she can't do that. Elissa says "Please. Just do it." and they all giggle.

6:54PM BBT: Andy walks in to the SR and Kaitlin says "Oh come on skank just get out!" and they all laugh. Helen is promising a lot of support and how much they all got her back. They all say they love her for this.

6:56PM BBT: Elissa and Helen leave the SR, Kaitlin is sobbing to Andy. Andy "He's not dying, he is just leaving the game! It has to be done for you to get farther in this game!" He keeps telling her that he knows that it sucks. Jessie made a comment about Kaitlin in the photo booth with Jeremy, Kaitlin says she is being catty.

#BB15 7:00pm BBT: Andy/Amanda in SR. Andy saying how Helen told Spencer that Kaitlin hates Howard. But Andy didn't want her to tell him that. Andy asks Amanda what he should say about the MVP, and Amanda tells him just to play dumb

#BB15 7:03pm BBT: Andy says he's loyal to Helen to the end, but she has been talking way too much. They both agree that Elissa is a lose cannon, but they think next week they're all safe. If the "other side" gets HOH next week, they will probably put up Howard and Spencer. Andy thinks best case scenario is Kaitlin winning HOH

#BB15 7:05pm BBT: Spencer/Howard in hammock talking about game. They say they're going to try and do right by people. Spencer says if he gets asked who he's going to put up on the block, to say Aaryn/Kaitlin.

#BB15 7:10pm BBT: Howard says that Helen is a bit gullible, but she's too emotional it's a fault but also can be good. Andy/Helen will go around making promises with whoever is in power. Spencer interupts and says that Gina Marie keeps looking over at them, so he may want to tone it down just in case. He also says that they are a team.

#BB15 7:15pm BBT: Spencer: "The 2 best moves I made in this game was 1- flipping on the moving company and 2- being honest about it"

#BB15 7:20pm BBT: Spencer asks Howard if he's getting close to Candice- says it's ok, but he is just curious. Howard- "She's cool. The only reason we've gotten this close is because of all that's happened. I don't see myself dating her. I don't really do girly-girls...I don't see nothing happening from it". Spencer asks him not to "McCrae" him.

#BB15 7:23pm BBT: HOward: "She's wifey material, got a couple things she needs to work on, but she's good... I know who I'm going to marry when I got outta here". Spencer and Howard then talk about the wedding, and Spencer makes sure he's invited

#BB15 7:25pm BBT: Meanwhile, Kaitlin and Jeremy laying in bed, talking about getting drunk in Vegas and getting tattoos.. lots of kissing

#BB15 7:34pm BBT: Andy comes over to Howard/Spencer, Andy asks Howard how he's doing after Jeremy said what he did. Andy said he just had to walk away. Howard says "How much can I take? At some point I have to stand up for something". Howard says that it calms him to remember that Aaryn/GM/Jeremy/Kaitlin are just kids

#BB15 7:37pm BBT: Andy/Spencer both said they felt uncomfortable. Howard says it came out of nowhere

#BB15 7:38pm BBT: Howard leaves to play pool with Jessie. Spencer tells Andy that Howard feels lonely as the only black guy there. It's difficult for him, he doesn't want to come across as the angry/offended black guy.

#BB15 7:41pm BBT: Kaitlin whispering to Jeremy, saying that Aaryn is mad at her- but she wasn't the one who rattled everyone's cages. Jeremy: "It's impossible not to love you"... lots of kissing

#BB15 7:49pm BBT: Kaitlin and Amanda alone in bedroom. Amanda asks who she'd put up if she wins HOH. She says Howard/Spencer. Amanda suggests Candice, because she would be a definite vote for Howard to stay. Kait says she won't be as dramatic as GM when Jeremy leaves, but she'll be sad. Amanda says at least she's actually in a relationship with him, unlike GM.

#BB15 7:52pm BBT: Amanda says her fear with Howard is that he can control Candice. Kaitlin says he didn't even like her for the first 3 weeks, he got mad at Kait for even suggesting he liked Candice. Amanda: "He's using religion on Elissa. He's using race on Candice and Helen"

#BB15 7:55pm BBT: Jeremy is walking around in Gina Marie's baby costume from last week's veto

#BB15 7:56pm BBT: Elissa/Helen/Candice/Gina Marie up in HOHR. They're dressed like they're going to Jersey Shore. TONS of makeup and high hair...Talking in Jersey accents. GM stuffing Helen's bra

#BB15 7:58pm BBT: Jeremy comes into HOH, in his baby costume. Helen stuffing her bra. Candice stuffing Elissa's underwear to give her a butt.

#BB15 8:07pm BBT: Jeremy/Judd/McCrae talking about Russell from Season 11 and the "Technotronics" fight with Jeff

#BB15 8:09pm BBT: Gina Marie choreographing a dance for Helen and Elissa. There is a lot of "popping" and "Shaking"

#BB15 8:13pm BBT: Aaryn talks to Amanda in BY saying that she thinks Elissa gets a prize if she gets all the guys out- then she goes home. Tells Amanda she's worried for McCrae

#BB15 8:18pm BBT: Kaitlin/Gina Marie talking in KT. Kaitlin thinks her parents will be embarassed because Jeremy is walking around dressed like a baby. GM tries to ask why, and Kait says she grew up really sheltered in a private school her whole life

#BB15 8:20pm BBT: Aaryn: "Everyone in Texas is either Blonde, fat, or apparently racist"

#BB15 8:28pm BBT: Aaryn/Jeremy/Andy/Jessie in BY talking about Andy Milonakis and how he died (he, in fact, is still alive)

#BB15 8:35pm BBT: Judd/Aaryn/Jessie/Andy talking about The Real World, Judd says he tried out for it many times, before he was too old. Aarny says she'd still like to do it. Apparently "they" (I assume BB casting) told her that her casting tape was "the best"

#BB15 8:38pm BBT: HGs in living room, with the reveal of "Rosie and Theresa from Jersey- their new roommates" (Elissa/Helen). They do a choreographed dance

#BB15 8:52pm BBT: McCrae/Judd in have-not room, they talk about planting seeds and making big moves.

9:30PM BBT Jeremy asks Amanda, Mccrae and Judd to vote against Spencer instead of him. Jeremy is campaigning hard to get Spencer out. Jeremy said Elissa is going after guys first.

9:43PM BBT Ginamarie and Kaitlin talking in the BR. Amanda asks Jeremy to tell her all that he lied about. Jeremy said he never lied about anything and he have been upfront. Amanda said Jeremy have to go this week. Amanda said if they keep Jeremy he and Howard would group and have an alliance.

9:55PM BBT Mccrae, andy and Jeremy talking by the hammock. general chit chat.

10:38pm

Jeremy trying to get Judd to vote out Spencer because the Helen alliance is getting out all the guys. Judd acting as if he's listening. Apparently they(Helen) told Kaitlin the order they want; after aaron they want amanda out. Promising Judd his vote if he gets to jury.

Basically saying that his word is good. How he's just wanting to be in jury with the rest of them.

10:43pm

Howard and Kaitilin having a discussion over whats gone on. Tells her she was a target for the moving company. He wants her to use veto and how people have gotten the wrong idea of her. Howard says she does have a good heart. That if she ever doubts her decision, to ask herself if it would be done for her.

10:50pm

Aaron asked Judd what Jeremy talked to him about. Judd says that he was trying to get him to vote out Spencer. Aaron tells Amanda, McCrae, and Judd that Kaitlin is set with Andy, Helen and Elissa. Amanda wants Howard out. They want to know what he and Kaitlin were talking about.

10:56

Aaron leaves. The talk goes to being able to use spencer since he won't have anyone. It scares Judd that the mom alliance is protected. Amanda reiterates that if Jeremy stays he will win all comps. Judd says he can't win against him in any comps.

10:59

Aaron back. Tells them that Jeremy will keep Howard safe. Aaron believes that Elissa was put in the house to get all the guys out. Amanda says that she doesn't believe that.

10:05PM BBT Helen Ginamarie and Andy in the SR looks like they got new food items. Ginamarie asks Andy if she think Jeremy is going up as a replacement Andy replied definetly .

10:12PM BBT Helen and Andy in Hoh Helen said she wants to give Aaryn a chance to come and talk to her, because when Aaryn had her Hoh it was not comfortable to come up and talk. Andy said Ginamarie wants Judd gone because he voted out Nick.

10:21PM BBT Helen said she and Elisa had group talk with Kaitlin because Kaitlin did not wanted to talk to Elissa alone. Elissa join Helen and Andy in Hoh. Helen wants to invite Aaryn when all the girls are hanging, Elissa agree but she also said it is not smart to associate with certain people. Elissa said she did not feel comfortable to hang out with Aaryn because she is so nasty to everyone and when she have a conversation with Aaryn it turned into something ugly.

10:32PM BBT Jessie is giving Spencer a massage while Candice massage Howard.

10:40PM BBT Candice prepared some wine for Helen. Mccrae and Amanda is on the hammock Elissa told them that Kaitlin should of throw the Pov if she did not want to be in this position.

10:46PM BBT Jeremy is trying to save himself he is talking to Judd iin HNR Judd said he want Jeremy in jury because he would not be bitter/ Jeremy said Mccrae have it sweet because he had Mvp twice. Judd is pretending he knows nothing about Elissa being the Mvp. Jeremy said he heard from Kaitlinn the boot order from Helen that Jeremy was leaving this week then Spencer,Howard Aaryn then Amanda and Mccrae would be dumped.

10:56PM BBT Helen,Elissa,AndySpencer talking in the By Kaitlin is telling Jeremy everthing that Howard told her about the Moving company. BB keeps on warning the HG about talking about production.

Amanda advices Aaron not to go around saying that because it'll just cause paranoia and that Elissa won't be there that long anyway.

11:03

When Andy comes in Amanda asks if he knows what Kaitlin and Howard talked about. Now talk to consequences if Kaitlin doesn't use veto. Could someone other than who they want out go home. Aaron is scared.

Judd throws out that maybe howard was just saying whatever Jeremy wanted to hear.

11:05 PM BBT Meanwhile in the cockpit Aaryn, Andy, McCrae, Amanda and Judd are running scenarios for the vote this week. Aaryn has spotted Jeremy speaking to everyone and she's getting scared. Judd agrees that Jeremy spoke with him and made a pitch to get rid of Spencer this week. Amanda and McCrae tell the group that it's not possible Jeremy's going home. Aaryn points out that Kaitlin and Howard were in the lounge for about 15 minutes before they arrived.

11:12 PM BBT Amanda asks Andy to talk to Kaitlin to find out what Howard was talking about with her. Andy says if Kaitlin doesn't use veto this week then she is going home for sure. Amanda questions it. Andy says he'll speak with Kaitlin. Andy suggests not getting worried yet. He'll ask Kaitlin first chance he gets. Amanda says she'll feel more rested after they know what they spoke about.

11:15 PM BBT Kaitlin and Jeremy have moved up to the chess board. Kaitlin is explaining to Jeremy that Helen is going to act relieved when Kaitlin does use the PoV to remove herself that way the house knows they'll owe her one for taking herself off the block, knowing that her showmance will be the replacement. In the BY most of the HGs are trying their hand at improv. Candice and Helen were trying to get a rainbow. Gina and Howard jump in and Howard mentions that they're finally going to get some color.

11:19 PM BBT Feeds switch to Aaryn joining Kaitlin and Jeremy at the chess board. Aaryn asks what Howard talked to her about. Kaitlin says he was scrambling by trying to get her to use the veto on herself. She reminds Aaryn that not everyone knows she's using the veto so they're more likely to treat her better if she takes one for the team by doing this. Aaryn seems surprised to hear this. Talk turns to how Howard threw Jeremy under the bus. Jeremy isn't shocked.

11:23 PM BBT Amanda and McCrae have remained in the cockpit whispering softly to each other. McCrae doesn't like Candice. Aaryn comes in and tells McCrae and Amanda what Kaitlin told her about Howard's conversation. Aaryn rehashes her convo with Kaitlin including the part about Helen trying to keep her using the PoV a secret. McCrae and Amanda think it's crazy as well. Aaryn says they didn't hear this from her and she'll do what she can to keep them safe.

11:29 PM BBT Talk turns to who Kaitlin would put up if she were to win HoH. Aaryn says she'd probably put up Howard and Candice and Elissa could put up Spencer so they wouldn't be able to vote for each other. Aaryn says if she wins it that's what she's going to do. McCrae doesn't know what to think any more. Amanda agrees. Aaryn leaves the room to go check on her cake. Meanwhile up at the chess board Jeremy and Kaitlin continue to play while having idle chit chat.

11:32 PM BBT Down in the lounge Amanda asks McCrae if he wants her to go get the other half of the grapefruit. McCrae denies. Amanda asks if he's depressed because he's been down all day. McCrae says yes a bit. Amanda reminds him that the couple that slops together stays together. Amanda sings something about looking like a zombie woman and the feeds switch to the BY where Candice is telling a story about a kitten that one of her numbers found and was trying to find a home for. Candice agreed to keep the kitten. She crawled into the bed without her contacts in and smelled something foul. She laid in the spot where the kitten pooped and threw up.

11:37 PM BBT Andy left the BY to go pee and feeds switch to him whispering to McCrae and Amanda in the lounge. Amanda is grilling him about why Helen is having Kaitlin act undecided about using the veto this week. Andy is explaining the logic that Helen is using. Amanda doesn't get it. Judd comes in and asks Andy if he talked to Kaitlin. Amanda points out that Aaryn did. Judd is stressing out a bit. He took Jessie's wristband off while he was taking a shower and lost it. McCrae says that's more important. Amanda says it's not and he should go look for it.

11:43 PM BBT Andy reassures Amanda that Helen is very much devoted to their group. Andy tells Amanda that Helen mentioned to him earlier that Elissa cannot win HoH next week because she doesn't want Howard out. Amanda says that's great to hear, she feels much better. Amanda is tired of Jeremy campaigning. Andy says Jeremy hasn't come to him yet. Amanda walks out to get her grapefruit. When the door closes Andy laughs and says "Ok guys we have to get Amanda out now..."

11:48 PM BBT Switched feeds briefly to the BY and Aaryn is telling people about Oprah and how she is running a competition that people can compete in to get their own talk show. Candice chimes in that she did it back when she left her own talk show. Switching feeds back to the lounge Andy, McCrae, Amanda, and Judd are still talking. Andy tells Judd that he should go to Helen and tell her that he doesn't trust Andy and she should put him up. Everyone has a bit of a laugh. Amanda doesn't trust Howard, Spencer or Elissa. Everyone agrees that Candice is a non issue.

11:55 PM BBT Still in the lounge talk continues about how Amanda and McCrae feel like they can trust Aaryn now. Andy says he feels like he has Kaitlin in his pocket. Amanda doesn't feel any sort of sympathy for any of them because of the way they've treated Jessie. Amanda restates that Elissa cannot win HoH next week. They begin to run what they expect the votes to be this week.

11:59 PM BBT Andy tells everyone that GinaMarie pulled him into the SR earlier and says "There's someone in this house that I don't trust." Andy asks who. "Judd..." They all have a good laugh. Andy tells Judd to watch out because GinaMarie is going to be gunning for him. Realization soon hits that if she gets HoH it's going to be a very interesting week.