Friday, July 12 Live Feed Updates

morty

Guest 6Borders

3pm BB Time

Drama in the Big Brother House: the Mom Squad is really handing out the one-two punch.

Elissa just backed Jeremy into a corner and she never backed down one inch

HOH Room: McManda and Helen:

Helen says she is not going to tell Howard he is safe. She says Jeremy would not make that shit up {really??}

Helen is discussing Spencer being very sneaky

Jeremy and Kait in the Color Room

Jeremy says she's being a dumb bitch...Kait says don't say that

Jeremy tells Kait not to jump to conclusions...she says she always has senarios in her head

Kait is freaking out...tells Jeremy he needs to make a deal with Helen. Says the only reason you won't go up today will be because of Andy.

Kait says Helen told her Aaryn wasn't going to go up on the block until her actions last night.

Kait says she is not even going to campaign {right...heard that several hundred times in the past}

Kait says she knows she's a pawn. They hug..Jeremy says he's into her style and Kait says "I think we can do this"

Jeremy walks past Aaryn saying "oh..my my"

3:07pm BB Time

Andy and Jeremy in the storeroom getting supplies. Andy calls out "we have food"

Andy asked GM if she talked to Helen yet...GM says no and I don't care cos I know who is going to make it to the Final 2

Andy says "whoa, whoa....what"

GM says Helen and Elissa will be F2

McCrae comes in and he and Andy laugh...Andy says GM just said Helen and Elissa are going to carry each other to F2 because Elissa will get MVP every week.

McCrae tells Andy that Jeremy told Helen about MC. Andy says "so I can tell her" McCrae says just don't tell her we told you

McCrae says Howard is probably in there now telling her the same thing...McC says Howard is shady as (the F word).

Andy says he he told Spencer he is sick of ppl undermining him in this game (said he prob shouldn't have told him that)

Andy says ppl don' realize I sit around and I listen...McC says "they were so fing worried about you" Andy wants to know what they said.

Andy says he went against everything MC wanted

McC says he felt so bad about that night (Nick's eviction)

McC says now that's gone everything should be good and if you have any doubts...that was such a big secret thing and now it's not.

Andy says to McC the way I act in this game is the opposite of the way I feel

3:13pm BB Time- Camera shifts to Amanda/Kait in the bathroom

Kait says she was upset because she was lied to her face

Amanda says the only reason for the GM/Nick was to divide the house

Kait says she doesn't want to be there w/out Jeremy...Amanda says don't ever sacrifice yourself

Kait says she was already separating herself (can't hear the rest- ppl are coming and going and lots of noise)

Guest 6Borders

3:15pm BB Time

HOH - Helen and Howard

Howard says the thing is...are you asking me who to put up...?

Howard says he's pissed off

Helen says the target is Jeremy at the end of the day.

Howard says something about GM..Helen says she is not putting up GM

Howard says he's trying to (keep it even) and that's why he does a lot of praying and if that's making him look shady he will change...says if that's making me look bad...

Helen says "I'm telling you Howard, he's making you look bad" (talking about Spencer I gather)

Helen says "something is up...I love you to death..."

Howard says he wants to defend himself but every time he's truthful someone is going to use you...he's not taking it personal because that's how it is and he's going to play the game with dignity. Says he didn't want to be in an alliance that early {hmmm,...I remember night one}

Helen says he is not her target..she says I may need you but you are not my target and I need to trust you.

She says the vote was funny and until someone fesses up she can't trust...says whoever made the vote it was the stupidest thing to do.

Helen says she's not a hater either but she was lied to {hello Helen, this is Big Brother..like nobody in politics ever lied??}

Howard has his suspicions about who changed the vote.

He says Spence he doesn't know (he listed several ppl he didn't think it was)

Helen says it was not McManda because the vote was off by one..tells Howard again he's not the target and she wants to figure out who changed the vote and until she figures it out (she basically) can't trust ppl.

Howard is after it should not matter as long as the focus stays where you want it {sounds like protecting Spencer}

Guest 6Borders

3:25pm BB Time

Color Room

Jeremy and Kait: Jeremy says I feel like I am in trouble

Jeremy says are you not going to look at me and she says not right now.

Kait says did you vote out David..he says no. Kait says she was told otherwise and Kait says she was told otherwise.

Kait says she wants him to be completely honest with me...he says he has not lied to her and she says he has.

She asks if he told McManda he does not give a shit if she was there or not..he says he never did and she says why would McManda tell her that {wake up Kait..this is Big Brother}

Jeremy says he didn't say that...says she (Amanda) is trying to turn everyone against everyone and she's scared.

Jeremy says "that shit was crazy", she says yes. Jeremy says you are sitting pretty and she says in this game no one is every sitting pretty.

Candace is folding clothes.

Jeremy asks Kait...is this conversation and she say do you want it to me.

Candace says sorry, did I interrupt...sorry. Jeremy says no they were not talking game...Kait says "personal issues"

Jeremy asks Kait "you believe me" She doesn't reply and he says that's an obvious.

Jeremy says keeping things from you, yes, but this is a game and I can't expose all my guns

Kait says that's the part that scares me

Jeremy says you know that I didn't come here to (he means hook up)...Kait says she knows that already

Jeremy says ppl want us to be upset w/each other

Kait says she is going to be upset if she goes on the block because she is guilty by association and Aaaryn's BS.

Jeremy says "I don't think you are going home" He says he might be up there with you and Kait says "but you dug that grave"

Kait says she's going up by assn (again)..Jeremy says he has just as good a chance of going up as she does

She says she is going to be pissed if she gets out and finds (he lied). He says when you get out you are going to pissed at yourself.

Candace continues to fold laundry {bet she can't wait to relate this to Helen and Elissa}

Jeremy turns on the charm...tells Kait to keep her beautiful profile up, smile etc {apparently she just bought into it...and I still have a bridge for sale -6Borders}

Jeremy continues on the I can't stand losing vein and I knew every other question {sorry Jeremy...you went out on the 1st question}

3:08pm bbt Howard/Helen in HOH

Helen: I know that comp sucked for you...

How: I ain't gonna lie, I wanted Aaryn to be a HNot, but I didn't know what to do. At the end of the day, it became personal

Helen: Be truthful with me, why did Spencer want me to put up Amanda as the replacement nom for Jeremy? You said you talked to him about it..

How: I don't know if it was out of fear, if they say we are cool... I was poloticing to get Nick out, I don't know lots about Amanda... when I heard her name come out of her mouth

Helen: Nick is a strong player... when did Spencer want Amanda? The whole point of this group, is to go after the other side, why not GIna or Kait? I'm not stupid. Someone is lying to me. I'm going to talk to Spencer, I'm interested to see what he's going to say

How: I can't speak for Spencer, I'm not going to lie to you, maybe he was scared

Helen: there's nothing else you are hiding?
How: Spencer thought she was coming after her for personal stuff, redneck bigot, so they got together and I thought squashed it, I don't want shadiness.

Helen: I really want to trust you guys, but something doesn't hold up. Tell me about the vote, why wasn't it 8-3?
How: I know the day before Judd was 50-50, maybe they got to him, Kaitlin has a heart, maybe this is 50-50, I said I'm all in,

Helen: Why was the vote not 8-3?
How: Jessie was back and forth with it. I know right before the vote, Jeremy talked with McCrae. I know Amanda/McCrae tried to cut a deal. Other than that, I don't really know.

Helen: it's fishy, that vote, I'm sorry to dwell on it, but there's a mole, so I can't talk to anyone

How: I'm a psychology major, when people stop talking to me... I told 5 people, Elissa, Judd, Candice, McCrae, just win it cause I want them to be HNots, I don't want to be ugly, but it felt so good throwing stuff in Aaryn's face... a lot of stuff she's said, I tried that, but I really really know if the focus is on the 4th vote, that's all they've got going for them cause the focus isn't them. If you ask me who to put up... get those people up, maybe the mole will come out.

Helen: I think everyone knows the target is Jeremy...

How: I know he is loyal to Kaitlin and Aaryn..

Helen: I won't put up Gina, I like her

How: she's the only one who came in, wanted to talk 1 on 1 last night. I don't like some of her comments, but it's not as vidicitive as Aaryn and Jeremy. I'm doing all I can to not lose it personally. If being around Spencer makes me look shady. I get a different feeling with him vs Jeremy or Nick. We are all on one side. If he's looking bad, I don't want it to make me look bad.

Helen: well, he's making you look bad, so just be careful. He talks lots of game with Jeremy, but not with me, so I'm telling you something is up.

How: I want to defend myself. It's hard being truthful. I really want to play this game with dignity, whoever I align with, the cards will fall as they may. The MVP vote makes all the sense in the world. Let's do it, I'll be down.

Helen: I'll tell you, you aren't my target, I may need you, you need to trust me.

How: You need to trust me.

Helen: Until someone confesses about that vote, I can't trust anyone. I hope whoever did it feels bad, because we didn't need that vote, it was stupidest play whoever did that.

How: I have my opinion, I'm not a hater

Helen: I'm not a hater either, but someone is lying to me. You say I can trust you, Spencer, Andy, Judd McCrae all say I can trust them, but you know, someone didn't vote right

How: I'm with you, and I'm getting closer to Candice, of course I want to protect the women close to me. I don't think it's Candice, Andy, Judd, but Spence, I don't know, this could be good/bad for me, cause he's the only one that has talked to me consistently. I'd don't know about McCrae or Amanda.

Helen: it's not them, because they are 2 people. Just know you aren't the target, I've got bigger fish to fry, but I want to figure out this vote. Jeremy may be my new best friend, that's all I'm saying, I want to further myself in this game, I don't want to be duped.

How: You and Elissa, Me and Howard are the two oldest guys, I think we can run with that, with trust, I don't want this to be a scapegoat for them, this is all they have. Who ever it is, the focus needs to stay on who we want to get out. But if your focus get's off of that, it's game on. with you being up here, I'm comfortable... my thing is I'll be the same person, I run with you every morning... I'm in.

Helen: when there is a wierd vote, I need to know, someone is going to tell me eventually, the votes can't be off by 1

How: are you a forgiving person if this person...

Helen: of course, so I'm going to give Spencer a shot

How: ok, the thing is....

Helen: I need to give other people time to talk.. there's something going on...

3:28pm bbt Helen heads to the HOH door, Howard gets up, takes her into the HOH bathroom, closes the door

How: this is a guy telling the truth, once I knew Jessie was gonna vote, and Judd was, and Spencer was gonna vote, I stopped trusting him too, cause I saw him hanging with Jeremy/Nick. Spencer promised me he would vote for him, he promised he would run with it. I didn't know about Amanda/McCrae, they said they wanted to get Nick out. I said to myself, if there is a 4th vote, maybe I can sway the HOH on our side, to be like, that's who did it, cause I feel like Amanda is after me.

Helen: so you were the 4th vote?

How: yea, I did it

Helen: thank you for admitting that

How:I want to apologize, if this gets me sent home, that's my only lie to you

Helen: that's a big lie (helen starts to cry) I trusted you... What did Spencer have to do with this?
How: He didn't.. I thought I could use it against Amanda, I felt she was after me, cause she thinks way way ahead. that's the God's honest truth, but I'm loyal to you.

Helen: Thank you for telling me the truth, I'm so disappointed... were you working with Nick?

How: No, I wasn't working with no one. This has nothing to do with them

Helen: didn't you think we would look at the votes and question it?
How: I thought I could come in and not lie..

Helen: then why did Spencer...

How: It was all me, I'll take the brunt for it, I don't like them.. I trust you

Helen: thank you for telling me the truth.. The vote could have gone the other way...

How: once I found out where everybody really was.. I questioned Jess, I had no question about her, McC, I trusted him... Only other one I questioned was Judd, he said he was 50/50.. I know the man I am...

Helen: Explain the first vote, who voted from the other side?
How: I don't know. That was a smart vote for me

Helen: If I forgive you, realize this is huge, cause I could evict you for lying to me... you promise? Will you tell me about one other thing you were involved in? There's one more thing...

How: I don't have anything else to tell, but you tell me what you've heard.

Helen: I've heard there was a guys alliance, you, Sp, Jerm, Nick, and McC

How: There was no guys alliance, because they couldn't trust each other, they didn't like Jeremy, I wanted to work about McC... I've been hearing about that, that's not a problem, this is the only thing I've lied about.

Helen: Then you should vote with the house, then get HOH and put Amanda up, because now I don't trust you. Let me tell you, it is going to take a lot not to tell Candice that, she's going to be so disappointed.

How: I'll tell her myself

Helen: you don't need to, I won't tell her, just don't lie again, I feel so duped

How: I was only going to do it if Elissa was safe... because I'd heard Amanda say stuff

Helen: I don't want you to ruin your game

How: right now I feel like an outcast...

Helen: I could feel it, you and Spencer were all jumpy yesterday, you guys were not normal.

How: I really want them out, so we can just game play... there wasn't a guys alliance, this is the one lie I told.

Helen: Maybe you weren't in it.. maybe I just put you in it, it was just the other 4

How: are you serious?

Helen: don't tell anybody about it... I will drop talking about the vote. I'm not going to ruin your game. I can forgive you and move on in the game. You owe me one now though

How: I will always owe you because I'm with you...

Helen: I wanted you to be honest with me, and I appreciate it.

How: I couldn't even pray, and now I'm getting close to Candice, I'm a horrible liar. Everyone is coming after everyone, when I had a reason to do something, I thought Elissa is safe... just like this POV comp.

3:38pm bbt

Helen: Ok, let me talk, I need someone from our side to play POV, so we can backdoor Jeremy. I don't want to put Jeremy on the block, last time we put him up and he won. I need one from our side, if I put Kaitlin and Aaryn up, they will both take themselves off... I don't want to put up Gina.. If Jeremy's chip is picked and wins POV, then Aaryn goes home with the votes.

How: Everybody is cool, I worked my but off with the swing votes, I'm sorry to my mom and pastor for lying like that, but it won't happen again. Please let me tell Candice cause I'm getting close to her

Helen: ok, tell her but no one else, I don't want it to ruin your game.

How: What ever you want to do, I'm down when that, I'm all alone here. What you said about the guys, that's a lot of guys trying to do damage, if it's all but me... that's up to you all

Helen: ok, Howard you are strong, Elissa can't win a POV, looking at who is on our side, I'm looking at you or McCrae, I need someone to win POV to backdoor Jeremy. If you stay on the block, Aaryn goes home.

How: This is my thing, if you put up someone from our side... Gina cried all last night, but if she gets a win, she'll be right back to disrespectful. If you put someone from our side, it could cause turmoil?

Helen: End of the week, I want Aaryn/Jeremy on the block

How: It's scary to me, cause you are mad at me

Helen: I'm not mad, I'm moving on, you told me the truth. I need someone who can play hard in POV, you or McCrae, you aren't going home....

How: I would like for it to not be me, and be McCrae, I really do trust you, that's why I'm telling you the truth. I'd rather it be McCrae, cause there is a sliver of a doubt.

Helen: You are in this alliance with us. We have wanted to get Jeremy/Aaryn out, I will tell Aaryn she is a pawn. Had I found out you were lying to me, I would have put you up, but you told me the truth. I'll make a deal with Kaitlin to pull her off, or pull you off.

How: I know you can be emotional, but if you have a doubt, ask me, ask me in front of the house. After last night, I really don't have words for anyone else. I just hope what ever happens, come to me, don't believe other stuff

Helen: Howard, no one can say things that will upset me about you, I will come to you, you told me about the vote... you are either with me or you are not.

How: I want to play the game and be the same man that I am.

3:49pm bbt

Guest 6Borders

3:36pm BB Time

Jeremy leaves and Candace and Kait start in on Aaryn...the hat story, the fish...!!!

Candace says it is very hurtful to her and Howie. She says she tries to poke fun about it and she's not a malicious girl but Kait needs to turn herself around. Candace says she doesn't know why a beautiful girl like Aaryn has to be so mean

Kait says the only reason she was upset was...conv interrupted when Andy enters.

Kait says she made irrational mistakes and has apologized...says Aaryn is a child.

Kait say the situation sucks and she doesn't want to be in it. Candace says you can always come over to the other side.

Kait says she's already talked to Helen (about jumping ship) and Andy says that's good.

Candace says she's embarrassed for herself...Andy says "she's probably listening outside" Candace says whatever, it is what is it.

Andy tells Kait she has support in the house...Kait says but I am guilty by association.

Kait says I'm not a catty HS girl.

Guest 6Borders

3:42pm BB Time

Candace continues to be baffled by Aaryns behavior. Kait leaves.

Andy says to Candace he is soooo excited he gets a bed to himself.

He says Judd was accidently spooning him last night. The reinact it and laugh {it's nice to see happy in the BB House}

3:44pm Helen and Howard talking

Helen says she is not mad at him and she is happy he told her the truth.

She says Jeremy or Aaryn are going home, that Howard is not going home.

Howard says he trusts her and that's the reason he is telling her the truth and she's the only person he trusts other than Candace.

Helen says she will tell Aaryn she is a pawn but she is not a pawn. Helen says she needs Howard to win a POV for her.

Says had he not told her the truth she would have put him on the block {and if he had not told her "the truth" she would have put him up because he didn't tell her anything or she thinks he lied...????}

Helen says you are either with us or not...the votes cannot go like that anymore. They hug and she says don't worry..he says he sorry and she says "no more" {I bet Helen has the best behaved kids in the whole world, other than The Brady Bunch, because they will never lie to her -6Borders}

Guest 6Borders

3:50pm BB Time

Howard immediately goes to Spencer and relates the whole conversation to Spencer he just had with Helen.

Says he over-thought himself and it kind of backfired...tells Spencer that of the two ppl she was 2nd guessing one was Spencer. Says don't tell anyone..but Helen knows/suspects there is a guy alliance {unfortunately Helen is not as smart as she seems or as I thought she was or she would have the spy screen on right now and see this going down -6Borders}

Spencer and Howard discuss how to protect each other. Howard says don't mention the 4-guy thing...Spencer says he will just say it was a protection thing. Spencer says he just wants to be 100 with Spencer...says he still loves the move.

Howard says Helen will put up Kait/Aaryn and GM for MVP {assuming Elissa gets MVP again and does what Helen tells her to do}

Howard says I'm with you and I'm with her and I don't like the fact that it's 2nd guessing. Conv is interrupted by Candace asking about food. She comes in and Howard says they need to talk to her about that vote thing. Spencer leaves.

Candace says what happened or are you going to keep it a secret..he says he kind of wants to keep it a secret {but tells her anyway..surprise surprise}. Says he hasn't lied about anything...says now that they are getting close it's game and they are on the same side and he trusts her.

Howie says (he did something I didn't hear..change his vote I think or lie about how he voted). She says why did you do that and he said he felt threatened by Amanda.

Howard says after last night other ppl were getting thrown under the bus..he felt threatened and that's the only reason he did it...he broke down and told Helen and she forgives him. Howard says you can't trust Spencer.

Candace says thank you for being honest...it's a game

Howard says she wants to put him up for MVP,,,wants Elissa to put him with w/ the MVP

4:00 PM BBT Aaryn is waiting for Helen to come out of the DR and is sitting at the chess table with Jessie. Jessie is justifying to her why she switched sides. "They gave me a better offer and they haven't attacked me on a personal level." Aaryn "I haven't done anything you haven't done." Jessie "I have done things that I am not proud of but that's the difference. I'm not proud of it (inferring that Aaryn feels no guilt at all in comparison) and that is ultimately why I left. That hurt." Aaryn "How do you think that makes me feel?" Jessie "I think you are getting a taste of your own medicine right now."

4:06 PM BBT Helen has since told Judd that she will be putting up Howard (to scare him because of his vote) and Aaryn (telling her she is the pawn). Elissa's MVP nomination will be Kaitlin. If the POV is used Jeremy is going up. Aaryn and Jessie are still sparring at the chess table. Jessie tells her that Aaryn is trying to play the victim and Aaryn says to her "You asked to talked to me. You are just looking for a fight."

4:10 PM BBT Andy is venting to Kaitlin in the Have Not room. He thinks everyone underestimates him. He said when the bandanas were put out for teams he had them yanked out of his hand and he got stuck with the red which was the color everyone acted like they didn't want. That lit a fire underneath him for the comp.

4:10 PM BBT Andy is venting to Kaitlin in the Have Not room. He thinks everyone underestimates him. He said when the bandanas were put out for teams he had them yanked out of his hand and he got stuck with the red which was the color everyone acted like they didn't want. That lit a fire underneath him for the comp.

4:19 PM BBT Jeremy is now talking to Judd in the cockpit. Judd is justifying his decision to vote Nick out telling him that "I thought he and I were tight and then I see whispering.....then I hear the same story from three or four different people." Jeremy "I am not holding that on you, it is what it is. Don't think I'm coming after you. I am playing the game for me. I am happy that she (Kaitlin) is here but I didn't come here to get married. I came here for me."

4:23 PM BBT Andy is still in the Have-Not room with Kaitlin. Kaitlin is throwing Aaryn under the bus telling him that Aaryn needs to go. Helen is out of the DR and is heading to the HoH room to talk to the next in line, Aaryn. She must have locked herself out because she can't get in. She asks the guys in the cock pit if they can have the room. The guys leave.

4:26 PM BBT Aaryn and Helen in the cock pit. Aaryn tells her that everyone in Helen's alliance has lied to her (Aaryn). Helen "I'm learning that some of them have lied to me also." Helen asks her who she would put up, Howard or Spencer and that Aaryn is probably going up as a pawn. FOTH. When feeds return Helen is telling Aaryn about the guys alliance. Aaryn "Amanda has been going from my alliance to yours, taking what I tell her in confidence and blows it out of proportion to make me look bad. Helen tells her again, I'm putting you up as a pawn. I think you can win the POV. "We have both been duped, I'm done being duped."

4:31 PM BBT Helen tells Aaryn that her ultimate goal is to back door three people and all of them are guys. It's not that they are guys that makes her want to go after them. It's that they are strong players but she won't name names. Aaryn tells her that Jeremy and Kaitlin are a powerful couple. Aaryn doesn't know what to do. Helen "You can turn this around. Kaitlin is probably a pawn too. If we get MVP which I think we will, my third nomination will be one of my targets."

4:36 PM BBT Helen to Aaryn "Even when I ask for the truth, they still life to my face. Spencer is being fishy. Howard is being fishy and they didn't need to be. You are no longer the biggest threat." She asks him how close her alliance is with Jeremy. Aaryn tells her that she can get Jeremy on her side but that Jeremy has talked crap about a bunch of people and then goes to them and acts like he is on their side. Helen "I hate disloyal people. I have been loyal this entire time. I have been loyal to Elissa this whole time even though it was dangerous. If you are loyal to me I will be loyal to you." "Whether you know it or not, you have dug a really big whole with a lot of girls in the game." Helen advises her to drop the drama because she has hurt a lot of feelings in the game with the other girls. Aaryn "You are right but I am young prideful girl."

4:43 PM BBT Helen is still advising Aaryn on how to play a better social game. She tells her that she has been here 20 days. There is a lot of time left to make amends. Just being nice to Elissa once in a while will help. She tells her that she doesn't have to be her best friend and alienate those who are loyal to her but just a Good Morning here and there will help. Aaryn is agreeing with her but tells her that her words are being twisted and she doesn't mean it the way it is being perceived.

4:46 PM BBT Helen to Aaryn "You have lost numbers but you can change things. Just be nice and then you win a competition and you are back again." Aaryn asks her if she thinks Elissa would be willing to talk to her and make amends. Helen says she thinks Elissa will and she will talk to her. "If you take yourself off the block I'll tell you who to put up." Aaryn "Okay, I will."

4:49 PM BBT Helen is now meeting with Gina Marie. Helen starts off by telling her she has nothing to worry about and that she is going to honor the deal that they had.

4:54 PM BBT Gina Marie to Helen "You are beautiful and smart. If I were to pick for the money it would be you or Nick." Gina Mare then talks about her relationship with Nick and that she wanted to go up in his place. If she had a few more weeks they would be like this (fingers together) and they would be together. Helen "I love you, you are so unique. He is rooting for you and you can pick up where you left off when you get out."

4:58 PM BBT Gina Marie is still singing praises regarding Nick. She's never met anyone like him. It was so sweet when he told her that she reminds him of his step mom. He is so nice. No one treats her as good as he did. She asked him where they want to raise their kids. He said not Manhattan. The guys in New York and particularly Boston are meatheads like Jersey Shore. He's not like that.

5:04pm BBT: ginamarie and helen still talking she tells ginamarie to come visit her in the hoh rm anytime. ginamarie asked do you have to speak to anyone else she says i still need to talk to spencer then andy.

5:09pm BBT: ginamarie is saying she wants to be happy in her life and she wants happy people in her life. bb calls helen to the dr. helen says its time and goes to dr. (should be time for the nominations)

5:12pm BBT: arryn and judd in lounge rm talking. arryn says i looked like such an idiot after these votes. judd says andy and mccrae and some had secrets alliances and we get foth.

5:13am BBT: in hoh room mccrae , amanda and andy are talking about howard. amanda says this plan is going to work.andy says i love hanging out with you guys but i feel like i shouldnt hang out with you guys so much.mccrae says forget them they think i was turning on them so forget them .mccrae says howard always told him that if he made it to jury that he would be the first to go in the aliance.andy says nick was goinjg around making deals cuz he really thought he was going to stay. mccrae says yeah he thought i was the swing vote and we get foth.

5:21pm BBT we now have trivia nominations are under way.

7:00 PM BBT Feeds back

7:02 PM BBT Gina Marie is telling Aaryn that if she wins POV she will take her off. Aaryn is definitely nominated.

7:06 PM BBT Jeremy and Andy are starting a game of chess. Jeremy is telling him that Kaitlin doesn't trust anyone but him (Andy). "I trust her and if she trusts you that means a lot to me." I have not been able to confirm the second nomination yet but Helen is starting to meet with people again so we should know something soon.

7:09 PM BBT Helen is asking Spencer about the guy alliance. Spencer is spilling the beans. Helen "Why didn't you tell me this yesterday." Spencer "Because we didn't trust Amanda and McCrae." Helen "I just want to know when you are going to start telling me the truth. I told DR how much I trust you and Howard." Crying she continues "I look like a freaking idiot." Spencer "No you don't."

7:15 PM BBT Amanda and Aaryn in the cockpit. Aaryn "She told me it would be me and Howard. That's why I was surprised when Kaitlin" Amanda interrupts "Kaitlin volunteered as a pawn." Aaryn "Why would she do that?" I believe Kaitlin is the second nom.

7:35 PM BBT Amanda is telling Aaryn that Jeremy will get rid of her (Aaryn) before he does Kaitlin. Amanda is telling her that she trusts her more than she does Kaitlin. She would rather have Aaryn in the house. Meanwhile in the HoH room Spencer is telling Helen "you and Howard are too nice people to be Houdinied by that A**hole. (not sure who he is referring to). Spencer admits he said that Helen is smart and needs to go. "It may be days or a couple weeks before you can trust me. I was thinking in terms of keeping my other alliance together. You can trust me now." Helen: "Why didn't you get rid of me I was on the block?" He apologizes for hurting her.

7:26 PM BBT Spencer "thank you for not nominating me." Helen "then you better not ever nominate me, ever, you hear that America." Spencer "I feel like the biggest piece of s**t. Helen" I mean I told diary" FOTH.

7:28 PM BBT Spencer promised Helen to never nominate her and to never vote her out. Helen tells him to show her by actions. Meanwhile Aaryn is crying in the cockpit with Amanda. "I would rather leave this house than what happened between us last night." Aaryn "I know what I did was stupid but that just makes this thing worse." Amanda apologizes for taking it too far but that it will be better for them in the long run.

7:31 PM BBT Amanda is telling Aaryn that she will not get anywhere being aligned with Jeremy because he is going to leave the house soon. Amanda tells her that if either she or McCrae wins POV they are going to take Aaryn off and Jeremy will be going up.

7:35 PM BBT Helen to Spencer in HoH "I felt like you and Howard were my friends and to hear there is a whole entire other world out there it just hurts (referring to MC)." She tells him she feels stupid. Spencer tells her that she is smart. Helen "Protect me in this game, I'm giving you a life line here." Spencer "You have bigger fish right now." Helen "You are a pretty big fish right now to me."

7:40 PM BBT Spencer and Helen hug it out and Kaitlin comes in. Helen "I will save you. Don't worry about it." Kaitlin sneaks back out and Helen goes back downstairs.

7:43 PM BBT Amanda, McCrae, and Aaryn in the cock pit. They tell Aaryn that she will come down 100% if one of them wins POV. Aaryn "I have a hard time trusting anyone after what went down." Amanda "Look who you aligned yourself with."

7:47 PM BBT Howard and Spencer in the BR. Spencer "She knows you lied to her and we really hurt her feelings (Helen's). You were pretty well sold out before I got up there. She is not going out for you though." Howard and Spencer seem to want to refocus and go forward with the two of them, Helen, and Andy.

7:48 PM BBT Spencer to Howard "We jumped ship just in time. You may not feel as secure in it with your vote but we can move on from here."

7:52 PM BBT Andy is now in the HoH room. They are discussing Helen's conversation with Spencer. She tells him that Spencer wants to tell him all about the Moving Company. Andy "He wants to tell me about it now because everyone is talking about it downstairs." They agree that Spencer is not going to nominate either one of them now and that when Spencer goes to talk to him he will make sure he acts like he is really hurt. They both agree that they trust McCrae 100% now.

7:55 PM BBT conversation with Andy and Helen is interrupted when Jessie asks Helen how to make slop balls. Judd "Spencer, I'm back on the diet again." Meanwhile in the cockpit McCrae is telling Jeremy that he needs to do some damage control and hang low. McCrae tells him that Spencer and Howard are really sketchy in Helen's eyes and that Jeremy needs to throw them under the bus as much as he can.

8:00 PM BBT Jeremy to McCrae "I'm going to fight fight fight, shits gonna have to break." McCrae "You've been fighting with your body now you need to fight with your mind." Jeremy tells him he needs to approach Elissa and try to make a deal that involves him offering to never put her up.

8:04 PM BBT Andy, Amanda, and Helen are in the HoH together. Amanda says her and McCrae can control Aaryn because she is a lost child that trust them. Helen and Andy can control Jeremy and Kaitlin now. We can use them to keep them from putting us up if they win HoH. Meanwhile they agree that if Jeremy wins POV and takes someone down then Howard goes up and Howard is going home.

8:05 PM BBT Amanda to Andy and Helen "We need to think again. They will get rid of MVP at some point and will start going after pairs. It's obvious I have a pair and you are a pair." If Howard has to go up they plan to tell him it's because of his vote and because he flat lied to Helen about the Moving Company.

8:15 PM BBT Amanda in the HoH room with Andy, Helen, and McCrae. Amanda "The only people I will trust 100% is you two, Judd, and McCrae." They all agree that Judd has been really reliable. They are making sub alliances on the side because they anticipate that at some point they are going to lose power. They are going to bring Elissa up to explain everything to her. It will just be Helen in the room with Elissa plus McCrae so he can explain to her all about the Moving Company.

8:20 PM BBT Jeremy comes into HoH and Amanda and McCrae leave. Helen thanks him for coming to her and being honest with her. Andy agrees. Helen "It's never too late to rectify a situation. I am appalled with Spencer. I told America I trusted Howard and Spencer. What a fool I've been."

8:23 PM BBT Jeremy thanks Helen for not nominating him. He is going to try to talk to Elissa. She may not listen to him because he's been going after for the past two weeks but he can always try and tell her that he will no longer go after her if she will just give him two weeks. Andy "I'll be honest with you, it's going to be a tough battle because Elissa Fing hates you. But maybe Helen and I can do some damage control."

8:30 PM BBT Helen goes downstairs. Howard and Spencer come into the HoH. Andy offers to leave so they can talk with Jeremy. They ask to talk to Andy. Andy tells them that he needs to think about things before he talks to them. Spencer and Howard, seeing Jeremy had been there, discuss that Jeremy is trying to get them to backdoor them instead of him. They agree they need to talk to Helen together and to be completely honest with her.

8:32 PM BBT In the HoH Spencer and Howard are rehearsing what they are going to try to say to Helen. They are going to make sure they emphasize that Jeremy may act like he's on her side now but he isn't going to change who he is and he will betray them. Meanwhile Helen and Jeremy are in the storage room. She tells Jeremy that him being honest with her was his best play at this point and that Howard is the one that she is gunning for right now.

8:38 PM BBT Spencer and Howard are still camped out in the HoH hoping Helen and/or Andy will come back. Candice comes up. Spencer tells her that Jeremy is trying to scumbag them. Candice "Helen's a smart lady." Spencer "I know but she's hurt. Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn." Candice "Honesty is the best policy with Helen."

8:45 PM BBT To all the Howard fans out there, don't panic just yet. Amanda to McCrae and Judd in the cockpit "We better f****ing backdoor Jeremy this week." McCrae "He's made his bed this week."

8:50 PM BBT Howard and Spencer are desperate to get Helen together upstairs. Candice advises them to just wait for Helen to come up naturally so they don't raise suspicion. Spencer tells her that she can trust him and Howard. They got involved in a bad situation. "Give us the time and opportunities. I hope you weren't hurt." Candice "Ya'll took me off the block so I don't have any hard feelings. Don't worry about it. Spencer "We underestimated Jeremy's arrogance and his ego."

8:55 PM BBT Candice is coaching Howard and Spencer on how to approach Helen. "Just be yourself. Helen likes you, she was just hurt." Candice explains that they were in an alliance and they should have to apologize for that. They were brave enough to get out when they needed to. Meanwhile Aaryn is talking to Jessie in the cockpit "I don't really feel the things that I said to you." She blames it all on Jeremy hinting that Jeremy always interfered each time she tried to get close to her.

9:14 PM BBT Spencer tells Elissa that if Aaryn wins POV and takes herself off then Jeremy is going to go up. He also tells her that they want Howard up for MVP so he will fight hard as hell to win it. Elissa agrees that this is a good idea. Amanda joins them. Elissa "It's going to kill me to put him up." Amanda "You have to. He's lied to you." Elissa asks why Helen didn't put up Howard. They explain that she put Aaryn up because Aaryn put her up and Kaitlin because she volunteered as a pawn. Elissa mentions her putting up Jeremy. McCrae and Amanda both raise their voice NO because he'll take himself off. Elissa is worried she'll take the blame. McCrae volunteers to take full responsibility and even to lie and tell everyone that he is the MVP this week. Elissa thinks this is a lame move. If Jeremy takes himself off then they can still vote Aaryn out. Amanda and McCrae continue to argue that Howard going up is the best move, even if it means that they both take responsibility for it. Elissa "It just sucks for me to have to do it. It was lame that Helen left that for me to do." [it appears she is willing to do it but she doesn't want to get her hands dirty with Howard-Goldylucks] She is willing to consider McCrae telling everyone that he got MVP.

9:24 PM BBT Elissa "This puts me in the worst position. Everyone already hates me." They assure her that she will be okay if she tells him that she is doing it not to make him a target but because they need someone strong that can beat Jeremy in the POV.

9:30 PM BBT After talking to Aaryn in the cockpit Amanda goes to Elissa to let her know that Aaryn wants to talk to her. Elissa "No way." Amanda "She just wants to talk." Elissa isn't biting. Amanda to Aaryn "Too much too soon."

9:00 PM BBT McCrae gets Elissa is in the storage room. He tells her about the Moving Company. She tells him that he is the reason she is still in the house right now. Jeremy informs her that Judd is the reason this all worked out. When Spencer and Judd flipped it was Judd that brought in Jessie giving them the votes. Elissa just wants to be in a strong alliance. McCrae "You're in one now." Elissa "We are the nerd herd, Nerd Herd 2.0." McCrae makes fun of the comments about the Moving Company being the best alliance ever. He says it's more like Brigade 5.0

BBAD

9:00 BBT Aaryn is apologizing to Jessie for things that have been said and trying to clear the air. Basically they are rehashing things but in a much more friendly manner.

9:05 BBT McCrae is talking to Elissa and just told her about the moving company. He said that Howard was also the vote against Elissa. He is now throwing Howard under the bus. Elissa is saying she doesn't want the other side to feel like she did the past couple of weeks, but she does not want anything to do with them. McCrae is saying Nick masterminded the whole house, and Elissa says she is glad he was evicted. McCrae is saying that he and Amanda talked to Helen about putting Howard up in the MVP spot. McCrae is throwing Howard under the bus again. Elissa is saying she is real disappointed about the Howard situation. Amanda walks in and as McCrae and Elissa continue talking, Amanda also says Howard needs to be nominated. McCrae says he has control over Spencer and Candice, and Amanda says he has been lying to them the entire time. (commercial)

9:19 BBT (back from commercial) Elissa says she thought the vote was Spencer. Amanda is saying that Howard needs to go and that he swore on the Bible. Both Amanda and McCrae are really pushing for Howard to be nominated. Elissa is saying it sucks that she has to do it. She wanted Helen to nominate him. Amanda and McRae are saying he's going to go on the block because someone strong needs to win veto so Jeremy doesn't. Elissa is saying Helen should've nominated Aaryn and Howard. Elissa keeps saying it is lame that Helen didn't nominate Howard, but she still loves her to death. Elissa believes it puts a lot of pressure on her to nominate Howard. She is also saying Candice is going to be mad at her. Elissa is saying they are making her do all the dirty work, but it's fine. It's nothing new for her being hated. Amanda is saying that Howard tried to frame Jessie for the vote and Elissa (don't remember what Howard framed Elissa for if anything). Amanda is saying Howard has Candice, but Spencer has no one. Amanda is saying McCrae wanted to keep Elissa and went against the Moving Company to keep her. (commercial)

9:30 BBT Aaryn is with McCrae and Amanda in cockpit room Both McCrae and Amanda leave. Amanda leaves and goes talk to Elissa in the kitchen saying Aaryn is in there. Elissa says she doesn't want to talk to her. Apparently, Aaryn wants to talk to Elissa. Amanda returns to Aaryn and says give it a couple of days if she wants to talk to her. Amanda is coaching Aaryn on what to do. Out walks Amanda and in walks Andy. He says he feels like he hasn't talked to Aaryn today and is checking up on her. Aaryn says she doesn't want to be friends with her, but she wants to say she is not coming after her. Aaryn is saying she has no choice right now except to start over. Andy tells Aaryn she doesn't believe she is the target this week. Aaryn says she knows. He is giving her a pep talk. Andy is once again saying why he voted the way he did saying Nick and Jeremy never talked game with him. Andy is telling Aaryn that tomorrow is a new day and she'll figure a way out of it. Andy leaves

9:36 BBT Amanda and McCrae are in the have-not room. Amanda and McCrae are trying to make layers of towels on the ground to sleep on instead of the plane chairs. (commercial)

9:40 BBT - McCrae and Amanda are laying down in the havenot room. Production just tells McCrae they are not allowed to sleep on the floor in that room and feeds switch to HOH with Helen/Elissa in HOH Bathroom and Howard/Jessie/Judd/Spencer/Candice/Andy in the HOH bedroom. The houseguests know they are being woken up early tomorrow. Very quiet in the HOH. Howard looks tense and worried. Spencer looks kind of uncomfortable. Judd is sleeping. Jessie has the headphones on listening to music. Idle chitchat between Any and Candice.

9:43 BBT Amanda and McCrae are still laying down talking in the Have-not room flirting.

9:45 BBT Howard is talking to HOH crew (Judd/Andy/Jessie/Spencer/Elissa/Candice). He is saying what his plan coming into the house was to be honest. He then talks about from a business standpoint, he came into house forming an alliance. He is telling everyone in HOH about the alliance of the MC and he hopes they won't hold that against him. He is really letting his feelings out. He says he didn't like Jeremy in his alliance, but he is not mentioning him by name. He says his job in real life is to teach kids not to be bullied or bullies. He is saying he voted to keep Elissa week 1, but not this past week. He is saying he voted to evict Elissa to try and spread lies about Amanda. He is saying Amanda spread a lot about him. He says he knew Elissa was going to stay. He wants to everyone to look past the BS and not be mad at Spencer. He doesn't hate the other side of the house, but he wanted a way out of the group and so did Spencer. He says he can't fake who he is, and he couldn't concentrate on his prayers because of who he was aligned with in the house. He said he could've still run with that but they didn't want to because of their hearts. Howard is saying his fate is his fate, but his conscience will be clean. "After tonight, I don't want to have to fake nothing else." He is saying he didn't want to win conversations and didn't know Jeremy was going to be an ass. "If you never believe anything about me again, believe me I'm loyal and I'm with y'all." "I'm loyal from my heart." "I believe good people can win this game. Good people can be on tv and not be drunk and disrespectful." He says he is going to tell Amanda and McCrae everything he just told them. He is saying the other side is going to do what they did the past couple weeks if they ever get in power again just like with the food competition today. He is saying he is glad he is being a man, and his conscience is going to be clean. Howard is saying Jeremy voted David out (he didn't). Elissa asks who is the other vote. Spencer says Candice. Howard is saying he doesn't want them to be bullied any more. "All the disrespect is unnecessary." (Jessie/Andy seem to tear up a little). "Don't fault me for my gameplay. But if anything I said or lies that hurt, that's what I want your forgiveness for." "Don't believe the hype that you're hearing..." (and commercial).

9:57 BBT Ginamarie and Aaryn in bed whispering in bedroom. Aaryn is saying she will turn on every person here except Gina Marie.

Feeds switch back to HOH crew. Spencer has gotten in on the conversation talking about Jeremy and his actions. Houseguests are asking what Jeremy said about them and Spencer is letting them know. Spencer is saying he got closer to this side of the house than to Jeremy/Nick because of the conversations had. "I told Howard we're not doing the right thing. We can't protect these people (Jeremy/Nick). These aren't the people we would hang out with outside this house." Howard once again saying his vote was to get back at Amanda.

Andy: "You framed Jessie for that immediately."

Spencer: "No, I honestly did not know at all. I honestly did think it was Jessie. My apologies for that."

Andy is starting to cry and Spencer says he loves him to death. Andy says he is really hurt.

Spencer: "I am ashamed of the way I behaved. I feel y'all will hopefully realize that by that vote, I am with y'all and you won't hold it against me or Howard."

Elissa: "We need to get them out."

Spencer: "I'm ashamed who I originally aligned with."

Andy has tears going down his face as Howard and Spencer talk heart to heart with the group and explaining what has happened. Elissa currently has her arm around Andy. Howard and Spencer are committing their loyalty to them. Candice is saying she hopes good people make it to the end.

Spencer says he did not throw HOH, but he would've been glad to give it to Helen (referring to the one Aaryn won where Spencer/Helen were partnered up). Elissa asks Andy if he threw that HOH (since Elissa/Andy were partners). Andy says No and Elissa says she was just joking (she still has her arms around Andy). (commercial Ed: maybe I should get the feeds to stop these commercials).

10:12 BBT HOH crew is continuing. Talk has switched to game about the veto competition. Talk is centering around backdooring Jeremy. Helen walks in. Spencer says to the whole group that he'll answer any question for anyone in the group. Howard starts his apology over again. Judd walks out. Howard is saying he is glad all of this has happened so that his conscience is clear. He is recapping Jeremy's actions and how it affected him. He is saying he is dependable and loyal, but it was hurting him in his prayer life. Helen starts crying, "Is there anything else you've lied to me about? Because everything to this day has been a lie. And you and Spencer said that out of all the people in this house, you can trust me. You guys threw so many people underneath the bus so I could trust you." Andy agrees. Helen is saying she looks like a fool. Howard says take out the anger out personally, not from a game point. Howard says he didn't know all of the things were going to play out and affect him the way it has. Andy/Helen still crying.

Feeds switch to Judd with Amanda/McCrae. Judd is relaying the conversation. They're all smiles. Judd sounded like he was ready to stab Howard in the back. He is saying just make Howard/spencer feel comfortable. Judd wants MVP to nom GM while Amanda still wants Howard up in case Jeremy plays for veto. Judd told them that Howard said he was the fourth vote.

Feeds switch to HOH with Helen yelling at Howard saying pawns go home sometimes. Helen is saying Elissa has protected Howard/Spencer in this game. Helen/Andy still crying. (not sure if Helen is playing it up like she said earlier when she fake cried with Spencer. Andy may be faking too). Helen has been pretty loud when talks to Howard and Spencer. Howard says he wants to at least continue social with them.

Talk switches to game about Aaryn and Jeremy, which one should leave first? Candice believes Aaryn is more dangerous because with Jeremy, you know what you're getting. Candice believes another Aaryn HOH would be worse than Jeremy HOH. Howard said he didn't know he would be emotionally attached in this game, but he says he is glad he got involved. He asks for Helen and Andy's forgiveness as BBAD goes to commercial.

10:28 BBT Elissa/Candice/Helen in HOH talking about the vote week 1 and Spencer. Helen asks Candice to leave so she can talk to Elissa. Elissa says she loves Helen to death and is glad they made that initial relationship. "I'm so glad and thankful I do have you here. I'm so honored America chose me the past two weeks, but it's been really difficult." Elissa says she knows her side of the house wants her MVP vote, but she believes Helen's feelings are genuine and are more than just MVP. Elissa says she knows Aaryn is disingenuine and Jeremy will throw them under the bus. She feels Howard/Spencer are scrambling b/c Nick is out. Elissa really is getting Helen to commit to her as a friend and making sure the friendship they have is real.

10:33 BBT Feeds switch to Spencer/Howard in Have not room with McCrae/Judd. Same old story. (commercial)

#BB15 9:00BBT aayrn is talking to Jessie in the cockpit room,

explaming why is hates elissa, amanda howie and spenc are in the hoh

room talking spencer saying that we need to put this day behind us and move on

elissa is in the sr talking to mccrea who is telling her about the mc

#BB15 915BBT elissa and mccrea are still in the sr talking candice and helen think elissa is in the DR

now in the hoh are judd jessie howie and spencer and helen and candice amanda is also in the sr with

elissa and mccrea or Mcamanda are trying to get elissa to get helen to put up howie (hmmmm, sounds like they figured out

who flipped the votes elissas light has just went on can you say blindside howard) mcamanda is telling elissa to say it was their

ideal to take the pressure off of her (I guess talking about if elissa gets the MVP)

#BB15 9:30BBT aayrn and gina are in the washroom whispering about something cant really hear them, the sr group breaks up now

all are in the KT area, ginamarie talks about them waking up early tonight aayrn and amanda are now in the cockpit room mccrea comes in

amanda telling aayrn about their talk with elissa,(Why do I smell a setup here) amanda is now telling aayrn to tell elissa that shes sorry for everything

amanda goes to get elissa who is saying no way and I talking to her NO WAY (Good Girl) now amanda is like give it a couple days then go to her not now

aayrn is like thats kind of shitty that she wont even talk to me now, andy comes in, and they telling him about it, amanda just wait a couple of days then

go clear the air with her

#BB15 9:38BBT Mcmanda are in the havenot room making their bed on the floor(didnt elissa and candice try that and BB said no)

in the HOH is candice helen andy and judd and jessie talking about music and such

something is going to happen tonight they keep asking about a comp tonight

#BB15 9:46 BBT now howie is talking to elissa and the hoh group about what he did

he now is telling them that he was the fourth vote agaist elissa and telling them why he made that fourth

vote and saying that hes sorry and asking them not to be mad at spencer it was his vote, saying how he now feels bad about it

saying that he was in line with the wrong people he knows that now, saying that he doesnt want to fake anything else, helens not in there

howie is saying that he now has to tell helen and now hes onto jeremy and what an ass he really is, and now hes saying that he is now with

them,

#BB1510:00BBT howies done now spencer chimes in with the Im sorry, and says it towards andy, spencer tells andy that hes sorry for everything

and he is now telling them how the MC got started and how all the voting thing happened and what their plan was

spencer now saying that it was he who went and said hey what we are doing is wrong we are in with the wrong people we need to make it right, and so on

basicly they are telling them everything now its all coming out, while all this is going on aayrn jeremy and kaitlin are in teh other room

talking about elissa and everyone else. spencer is saying that he is now ashamed at now he was and now sorry he is about all of it and please dont be

andy and helen are both upset and they are talking about jeremy and why he went after elissa so badly, he wanted her out so he could get the MVP now

elissa is onto aayrn saying how badly shes hurt people she also needs to go badly.

and now its candice

#BB15 10:30BBT helen and howie hug and helen thanks howie for telling her now elissa wants to talk to candice alone, so they all hug and are leaving the hoh

candice talks to elissa real quick, talking about the votes, candice is telling elissa how she figured out the boy group. elissa is saying that without nick they dont have

the power so now they are just scrabbling helen is in there now, elissa wants to talk to helen alone. candice is now leaving elissa is telling helen that she loves her to death and

how glad she is they are friends they hug, she telling her that its a blessing with her, she saying that its so overwhelming she cant get her head in the game, she is asking helen if she can really trust

her elissa is saying they dont have the brains now that nick is out and helen is like totally, and helen is like your my only girlfriend in the house, they talk about how they are both moms and that gives them a bond

mad at me or howard elissa is saying that it was so wrong of them to do that to two mothers, howie is saying that hes not sorry about the game play just all the other stuff

and this just goes on and on. andy is now upset about all this spencer and howie now say they want jeremy out ASAP and they are now going on about how to get jeremy out

#BB1510:15BBT helen now walks in and so now howie has to tell helen, and he starts his speech all over again

hes now telling helen that hes sorry about it and that he told them that hes sorry now hes onto jeremy, and so on

helen now starts crying, shes really upset because she really trusted him and she says she now looks like a fool judd is now telling mcamanda what was said in the HOH,

amanda still wants howie out this week,

#BB15 10:30BBT helen and howie hug and helen thanks howie for telling her now elissa wants to talk to candice alone, so they all hug and are leaving the hoh

candice talks to elissa real quick, talking about the votes, candice is telling elissa how she figured out the boy group. elissa is saying that without nick they dont have

the power so now they are just scrabbling helen is in there now, elissa wants to talk to helen alone. candice is now leaving elissa is telling helen that she loves her to death and

how glad she is they are friends they hug, she telling her that its a blessing with her, she saying that its so overwhelming she cant get her head in the game, she is asking helen if she can really trust

her elissa is saying they dont have the brains now that nick is out and helen is like totally, and helen is like your my only girlfriend in the house, they talk about how they are both moms and that gives them a bond

#BB1510:37 elissa and helen want a final two deal and now they are talking about taking andy and judd with them,

elissa is saying that she wants to play the game helen is saying that if they get jeremy thats victory yay for us helen this is our hoh, helen is saying that aayrn is going up for sure, we have to backdoor jeremy thata a no brainer

they only way jeremy stays is if he wins the pov. sounds like they may be putting up howie as a pawn jeremy wants to talk to elissa who doesnt want to talk to him at all helen is like just hear him out try to get information from him

now they are going to get mcmanda to get them to talk to

#BB15 10:50BBt helen and elissa go get mcmanda to talk to because howard is not leaving before jeremy jessie is going up too jessie is called to the dr foth

10:39 BBT Elissa says she doesn't know what to do about the MVP nom. Helen/Elissa talking about what to do. Helen and Elissa are congratulating themselves getting rid of the moving company and Helen can't believe Candice called it week 1 that there was a boys alliance. Helen says the only reason Spencer/Howard are confessing because Jeremy outed them, their alliance fell apart, and their side won HOH. Helen says Jeremy wants to talk to Elissa and to make him think he could be safe. They want to backdoor Jeremy, if not, Aaryn needs to go. Helen says Aaryn also wants to talk to her but Elissa is not interested. Elissa is mentioning how disgusting Aaryn's race comments were. Helen says the third nominee has to be either Spencer or Howard.

Helen: Howard is not going home this week. Jeremy is going home.

Elissa: If he's not going home, there is no reason to put him on the block

Helen: Then you need to tell Amanda and McCrae that. They still want him to nominate

Elissa is saying McCrae/Amanda believe Howard is more dangerous because they believe he controls Candice's vote. Elissa does say she wish Helen would've nominated Howard, but Helen counters saying she didn't talk to Spencer yet before nominations.

Feeds switch to Jessie/Amanda/McCrae in have not. Elissa comes to get McCrae and Amanda out of the Have-not room to go to HOH. Commercial.

10:51 BBT Candice/Spencer in Kitchen. Candice said she said in DR Elissa is a beautiful lady and she misjudged her. She says her personality is coming out more because she is not targeted. They're both singing Elissa's praises.

In HOH, Amanda/Elissa/McCrae/Helen/Andy in HOH. Amanda/McCrae take turns at trying to get Howard nominated. Amanda is saying two days before eviction, Howard and Spencer were campaigning to get Elissa out. Amanda is saying they were mean to her because she stuck to her guns and have been loyal. Amanda is saying Howard needs to leave this week or next week saying that his allegiance is not to their alliance. She's calling them ruthless. Sounds like the HOH crew is leaning to getting Howard nominated by MVP. Andy is saying if Howard is as loyal as he says, he won't go after them. Andy is leaving and says he is going to put water on his face to make it look like he was crying (yea he was faking). Amanda: "And the academy award goes to!" Amanda is saying that Howard told her that he has been throwing all the competitions. Elissa saying Howard did really well on the HOH yesterday and saying it was scary for her. Amanda says to keep Candice closer to them, they need to get rid of Howard. Elissa says she is hesitant to put Howard up because a lot of people are gunning for her, and if she nominates Howard, Candice will gun for her.

Andy comes back to the HOH room saying Spencer is being super paranoid.

And BBAD ends. (ed: Seems like Howard and Spencer were being very genuine from what I saw, but their confessions give the alliance in power perfect reason to nominate them).