Hats off to BB producers this week

Cyn

Guest 6Borders

I'm sure CBS is having weekly, if not daily, meetings on how they are going to handle this when Aaryn is evicted.

I think a lot depends on if Aaryn stops making remarks (she hasn't so far), or if the remarks continue and accelerate. If she leaves next week it's still going to be a hotbed issue, but if she stops and doesn't leave for 5+ more weeks it might simmer down.

I think there is probably a lot of scrambling going on in the Grodner Camp as to when to employ her "bring back Elissa" safety net if Elissa is evicted this week. She has to come back either within the first 3 evictions (where it's voted on who goes back in) or a revolving door.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess the same could be said for this forum, eh? I am probably going to talk about what I wish to talk about and others can do the same as far as I know.

I am probably going to be as PC as I wish to be, as well. PC is a personal thing. My PC might not be the same as your PC but that's what it's all about.

I couldn't care less what they say on tv, I'm not easily offended...I just find it sad and pathetic that people get on here and whine about about remarks made from some imbecile on a reality show...

I couldn't care less what they say on tv, I'm not easily offended...I just find it sad and pathetic that people get on here and whine about about remarks made from some imbecile on a reality show...

Gotcha. I feel the same way about people who get on here and whine about how sad and pathetic people are for making remarks about a reality show that they are watching. Can you imagine? They actually go to a forum dedicated to reality shows and remark on what's happening. Truly sad and pathetic. What is really sad and pathetic is when they don't agree with how I see things.

Gotcha. I feel the same way about people who get on here and whine about how sad and pathetic people are for making remarks about a reality show that they are watching. Can you imagine? They actually go to a forum dedicated to reality shows and remark on what's happening. Truly sad and pathetic. What is really sad and pathetic is when they don't agree with how I see things.

You don't agree with me? LOL...I'm gonna go cry on mamas shouder...

ROTFLMAO and I love you but what am I to do without an ass?