Who Do You WANT To Win?

Who do you want to win?  

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Tana
    • Kendra

I want Kendra to win because I think she is bright, young and assertive and she never gives up.

Tana annoyed me last week with her bedazzler obsession and I also lost a lot of respect for her when she and Craig left Kendra to do all the work on the Pontiac project (Tana knew full well that she had an exemption and she abused it!).

Guest XandraSkye
Ok, call me wishy-washy. At first I was all about Tana winning and then Tana pulled that "I have an exemption" crap so I switched and I was all about Kendra winning. But for some reason, after watching last night's episode, I want Tana to win again. So my vote went to Tana.

I want Kendra to win because I think she is bright, young and assertive and she never gives up.

Tana annoyed me last week with her bedazzler obsession and I also lost a lot of respect for her when she and Craig left Kendra to do all the work on the Pontiac project (Tana knew full well that she had an exemption and she abused it!).

I totally agree, Kendra deserves it, I was rooting for Tana at first, but as you said the bedazzler incident annoyed the hell out of me, and the whole Im safe so Im going to bed episode put her out completely, and she just annoys me in general more and more each episode, her whole my poop dont stink attitude drives me nuts!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dk32657

I have been rooting for Tana to win, until last week. Belittling her team in front of other people and expressing her thoughts about her team to Carolyn was VERY unprofessional. She should have kept her thoughts to herself and she also should have showed some leadership skills. Her organizational skills were good, and she is able to handle a diverse amount of stressful situations well, but she is definitely lacking in the people skills of leading.

I believe the Trump will choose her though, because she can bullshit in the boardroom, just like THE TRUMP. He is the biggest bullshitter alive, and really must admit, I don't care for the guy nor his pet mop sitting on his head.

I do however like watching the different leadership styles. I find it a learning tool.

No one is ever too young to become an apprentice. I think THE TRUMP should choose Kendra...although I never liked her from the start.

For me its kendra all the way

JMHO I was only going for Kendra a little, until the last show. She rocked. I do fundraising/event planning/political campaigns so when it comes to events I know a little something about what to look for. First off, Tana's people were essentially volunteers. You never leave a volunteer in charge of something without some process of review and you can't treat volunteers they way you treat employees -- there is no "or else" in the phrase "do it or else" with volunteers. I wont even go into her bad mouthing her team. Carolyn said it all when it came to that. Aside from how she treated her team, the most important thing in most events is the time line. Lose the right timing and the whole event unwinds. You ALWAYS do a walk through for a line up -- thats how you catch problems/mistakes like the flag issue before you start. Besides, most political scheduling offices require that before the speaker arrives. Good communication with that office is critical - what will they want/need, preferences etc. And the event lacked vision. The event should have screamed New York. That event was suppose to promote NY as a location, but if we didnt know where she was holding it, she could have been anywhere. So basically no theme, poor timing, oh and crappy flow for the event.

As for Kendra, the work that it took to make those rooms look that good is more than could be imagined and the boxing ring in the middle was downright inspired. I knew she had to do something like that with the ceiling but ceilings are tough. The wrong touch and the room starts to feel like the bat cave and you always have to worry about/work around the lighting. Sponsors are tough because not only do they want adequate recognition they usually have a burr up their ass about having more recognition/better placement than the other sponsors. You have to make each one feel like they got the best deal - never easy. And if you look at all the different components she had the most potential to have things go wrong - equipment, multiple stations, etc. IMHO Kendra had the much more difficult task. My only criticism (and its small) is when Trump asked her about the meeting with Danny and the execs her answer should have been something along the lines of, "with an event this big, there are so many aspects of it, there are bound to be problems. The real test is how you deal with the problem once it occurs. Yes, it was a mistake but I identified the mistake quickly and was incredibely successful in making the execs satisfied dispite the mistake. "

If DT doesnt hire Kendra he is an idiot!!

Lauren...

That was a great assesment in my opinion. I've had the same feeling about both of their last tasks but, I certainly don't have your expertise or experience to know why or how to express why I felt that Kendra is the better choice and did the better job.

I tried but, thank you for doing it so much better.

So, in other words..

Ditto for me... see above post... lol

Guest ranster627

As I feel like the last Tana supporter ... in public anyway, I have to say thanks Salter!!!!

I just watched that footage. Sounded more like Tana thinking she did great more than the people around her... ok, except for a couple... they were drunk and happy. LOL

BUT... did anyone else notice that the NYC lady in that clip (long dark hair... saw lots of her)... I think she was oggling Tana, almost in awe of her. Cracked me up!

People almost always tell you that you did a good job after an event even if it was not so good. Also an event may be decent from an attendees perspective but not as good from behind the scenes -- ie an audience member may not say hey wheres the American Flag but the person who is suppose to carry it and other members on the organization team notice the flub up. Another example is the program book -- not all the attendees were aware that the book went out (they caught it a quarter of the way through distribution) but Trump and the organizers knew.

The other thing that strikes me is that Tana talks an awful lot about herself. Look at the body language of the woman she first has a drink with -- the woman tells her she did a good job but watch her eyes. IMHO she looks like she cant wait for Tana to go away.

Hey I've been wrong before but if Trump doesnt hire Kendra (because she beat Tana twice if you count this second task, because she won the last/biggest task, and because it makes a statement about the importance of "book smarts") I would be surprised

Guest ranster627

As someone who has planned numerous conferences, I have always found that the most important trait of a planner is to meld into the background and to remember the event is not about them ... so I agree with a lot of what you are saying Lauren!

One more interesting thing. The poll on nbcs home page of who do you want to win had Kendra 20% points behind Tana at the start of last weeks episode. Kendra is not slightly ahead in that poll. On the tvguide poll, its kendra is in the 70% range for the same question. I have to think part of that is how the last show was edited. NBC would definately try to spin it toward Kendra if thats who the donald was going to pick.

Guest ranster627

Now that is interesting ... and I agree, I doubt Donald will go for the unpopular choice ... I can't wait for tonight for this to all be over ...

I hope next season is a little more interesting though ...

Guest Tigress61

I flat out like Tana better as a person. She is likeable, Kendra to me is not. Personally, I would have done the same thing as far as saying bad things about my co-workers, I do it on a daily basis simply to relieve the stress they create for me! Right now, I have a co-worker who is basically a puppet for the supervisor. So, I have nicknamed him 'little woodenhead.' Makes for a good laugh with others who feel the same way.

And laughter is always the best medicine.

If I had to work with Kristen, Snuffy, and Brian, they would have gotten a few choice nicknames!

They are on their last commercial break - no announcement yet. Kendra just made a mistake. Tana is going after her like an alligator taking down a zebra in the water. On Kendra's side, Chris and Bill both basically said pick Kendra.

Guest ranster627

If she didn't lose it before, she sure lost it on the show ... Tana went after Kendra too hard ... even scared me ... a fan! I think she would have been great at the Miss Universe pageant!

I have a question, does anyone think the two positions offered this season were kinda sexist?

Congrats Kendra!

I like Kendra Im glad she won. She did a great job and she deserves it and the way Tana Just went after her after Trump said well how come you dodnt take all the credit and she was great about then Tana wants to act like a B&%$# So the best one won!!!!!!!!!!IMHO