Spencer - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every state in the United States has its backwoods areas and good old boys and girls. Difference is, some of those states have made it a cottage industry and brought it to the fore. People are the same everywhere and backwood mentality exists in boroughs of the largest city in the country and in the plains and deserts and high countries of this land. We are all just people. Some with opportunity, some with none, some make their own, some never realize they can. All the same, ultimately.

Having lived coast to coast I can readily state that a handful of states have MORE of their share of backwoods people. And they are apples and oranges when it comes to regional beliefs, styles, etc. On the more progressive West coast being gay, a vegan, any color, and lifestyle, odd foods and so forth are much more accepted and expected. That is not the case in certain ( unnamed yet obvious ) states where 10 generations live within ten miles of one another, hunting camo is worn year round and Bubba rules over the wimmin folk.

You drop one of these Bubbas into a MODERN scenario the do not assimilate and stick out like a sore thumb.

Honey Boo Boo's parents never should've bred.

Spencer is a majority specimen of his region.

Personally, I know I'm not the same as that type. Nope.

Deep thoughts by some of you. I like that. NYROSE and Wicked, well said. At the end of the day we all wanted some excitement and drama from this years batch of hamsters and by golly we got 'em. Like them or not they have managed to keep the boards lit up!!!

Every state in the United States has its backwoods areas and good old boys and girls. Difference is, some of those states have made it a cottage industry and brought it to the fore. People are the same everywhere and backwood mentality exists in boroughs of the largest city in the country and in the plains and deserts and high countries of this land. We are all just people. Some with opportunity, some with none, some make their own, some never realize they can. All the same, ultimately.

Well stated, Slim :notworthy:

Having lived coast to coast I can readily state that a handful of states have MORE of their share of backwoods people. And they are apples and oranges when it comes to regional beliefs, styles, etc. On the more progressive West coast being gay, a vegan, any color, and lifestyle, odd foods and so forth are much more accepted and expected. That is not the case in certain ( unnamed yet obvious ) states where 10 generations live within ten miles of one another, hunting camo is worn year round and Bubba rules over the wimmin folk.

You drop one of these Bubbas into a MODERN scenario the do not assimilate and stick out like a sore thumb.

Is this a joke? I want to respond but I want to be sure I am understanding this correctly. Is this one big rant about a collective group of people?

I am going to be honest I don't care for Spencer and frankly I think he is arrogant as well. He really thinks he is running the show in this house and on the show tonight even told Jeremy that they get Amanda out this week and then him (Spencer) and Howard will run the house. Spencer last week came up with a master plan to split the vote in the house and even "covered his tracks" by telling some of the house to vote out Elissa. Candace seems to have caught on for the most part and may keep digging. I think he is going to be target soon if he keeps this up.

Spencer just peed in one of the have nots shampoo bottle (assuming its Elissa's), will BB let him get away w this? Can he be disciplined? I mean thats really unhygenic and just plan gross!

(I did not see this - it was reported elsewhere. Did anyone else see this to confirm?)

Spencer just peed in one of the have nots shampoo bottle (assuming its Elissa's), will BB let him get away w this? Can he be disciplined? I mean thats really unhygenic and just plan gross!

(I did not see this - it was reported elsewhere. Did anyone else see this to confirm?)

They allowed someone to get away with using a toothbrush to clean a toilet. That ought to have been punished and now this for sure also

They allowed someone to get away with using a toothbrush to clean a toilet. That ought to have been punished and now this for sure also

They made the woman that did that reveal it and apologize. I hope they do the same thing with Spencer because that is even worse.

I live in one of those hillbilly, redneck states and yes, there are SOME, usually very FEW, who stick out like a sore thumb. There are some who are bad and some who are products of their underprivileged upbringing who can't seem to break free but most are very good people. I've traveled around the nation though and found this to be true everywhere. There are "backwoods" country folk in the NE, Midwest and western states too. I can tell you firsthand, these people are kind-hearted (for the most part) and will stand by one another through thick and thin. They help their neighbors, kinfolk or not, and they also offer a helping hand to anyone else who needs it. They don't know the meaning of the word "stranger." If this nation ever went under, you can bet your butt I'd be aligning myself with a lot of country folk who know how to survive. Ten generations living within ten miles of one another would come in handy. (I, personally, only have parts of one/two generations living within a 20 mile radius but I wish there were more.)

You are, imo, in a very small group yourself, judging an entire demographic as all being exactly the same, who are far beneath you apparently. Being country doesn't mean we are stupid or uneducated and it certainly doesn't mean we're bad. I've met plenty of educated people who (in country speak) "don't have a lick of sense and are dumber than a box of rocks." I've also known highly-educated people whom I wouldn't classify as "good" people at all.

Now I think I'll go dig out my camo pants (from Victoria's Secret) and proudly stick out today. :grin3: I'm kind of partial to camo, hunting boots and tank tops sometimes. I might go to the shooting range with my AR-15. Yep, I'm country through and through and can totally relate to Judd's idea of a good time at the lake. :kiss2:

They made the woman that did that reveal it and apologize. I hope they do the same thing with Spencer because that is even worse.

I did not know that at the time, did they give a new tooth brush? I mean that goes in a mouth and that is worse than piss on one's hair in hygiene aspect and potential for getting a disease. Urine is sterile while a toilet is loaded with e coli from feces. In this case, an apology is of course also needed, but do they replace the shampoo?

I didn't see it...will have to go to flashback. I didn't think he disliked her that much that he'd resort to that type of immature and disgusting behavior. I'm curious if he was drinking or being prodded by Germy. Germy got a bit of a reprimand by BB after he wiped Elissa's hat on his butt, and the hat was sent off to be cleaned, so I'm certain that if the shampoo peeing incident was on cam and production caught it, they'd step in and reprimand him as well, and not allow Elissa to use it. It's totally an @sshole thing for him to have done...one more reason not to like him (although I do think he's playing a fairly good bb game...strategically speaking.)

btw...Elissa told Helen that she didn't even want the hat back now and wouldn't wear it knowing what Germy did to it.

Guest 6Borders

OK, granted I don't like Elissa at all, but if Spencer peed in her shampoo bottle that is just 100% over-the-line and I think he should get some kind of penalty or reprimand for it. That's destroying her personal property and it is just WRONG!

I'm sure if Elissa went to use the shampoo BB would say something immediately, just like the did when Shannon used Hardy's electric toothbrush to scrub the toilet. They would have never let Hardy use it and Shannon had to buy him a new one, but Hardy was po'd because it was his personal property.

Spencer needs to apologize, get penalized and grow the heck up!!!

OK, granted I don't like Elissa at all, but if Spencer peed in her shampoo bottle that is just 100% over-the-line and I think he should get some kind of penalty or reprimand for it. That's destroying her personal property and it is just WRONG!

I'm sure if Elissa went to use the shampoo BB would say something immediately, just like the did when Shannon used Hardy's electric toothbrush to scrub the toilet. They would have never let Hardy use it and Shannon had to buy him a new one, but Hardy was po'd because it was his personal property.

Spencer needs to apologize, get penalized and grow the heck up!!!

They didn't do anything to Jeremy for his disgusting action except make him apologize, insincerely I might add. I wonder if they'll make Spencer apologize.

If I were Elissa's dh, I'd insist she be freed from those people immediately.

I live in one of those hillbilly, redneck states and yes, there are SOME, usually very FEW, who stick out like a sore thumb. There are some who are bad and some who are products of their underprivileged upbringing who can't seem to break free but most are very good people. I've traveled around the nation though and found this to be true everywhere. There are "backwoods" country folk in the NE, Midwest and western states too. I can tell you firsthand, these people are kind-hearted (for the most part) and will stand by one another through thick and thin. They help their neighbors, kinfolk or not, and they also offer a helping hand to anyone else who needs it. They don't know the meaning of the word "stranger." If this nation ever went under, you can bet your butt I'd be aligning myself with a lot of country folk who know how to survive. Ten generations living within ten miles of one another would come in handy. (I, personally, only have parts of one/two generations living within a 20 mile radius but I wish there were more.)

You are, imo, in a very small group yourself, judging an entire demographic as all being exactly the same, who are far beneath you apparently. Being country doesn't mean we are stupid or uneducated and it certainly doesn't mean we're bad. I've met plenty of educated people who (in country speak) "don't have a lick of sense and are dumber than a box of rocks." I've also known highly-educated people whom I wouldn't classify as "good" people at all.

Now I think I'll go dig out my camo pants (from Victoria's Secret) and proudly stick out today. :grin3: I'm kind of partial to camo, hunting boots and tank tops sometimes. I might go to the shooting range with my AR-15. Yep, I'm country through and through and can totally relate to Judd's idea of a good time at the lake. :kiss2:

Actually there ARE several I put beneath me. Anyone ( and in KY in particular ) to allow their teeth to rot ( purposely ), speak as though they just fell off a tabaccy truck and hand an eight year old a gun to shoot anything that moves. I was stationed in that area for almost a decade so it's was not a BLIP in time. And to claim it's a few is a flat out delusion. Thank you for making me laugh out loud though. Being a gun owner has nothing to do with being country. And the TYPE of people ( especially country folks ) in ( examples ) KY or AR are extremely different than someone living on a mountain in say, Colorado. Their downfall comes from the lack up updating their good old boy mentality. And it IS alive and well there. The friendliness ( another laugh because if you don't share one of the six last names in the phone book you're an outsider ) goes out the window as soon as the good old boys fall into a conversation concerning gays, a woman's place or a colored president.

Spencer is representing perfectly both physically and mentally.

I did not know that at the time, did they give a new tooth brush? I mean that goes in a mouth and that is worse than piss on one's hair in hygiene aspect and potential for getting a disease. Urine is sterile while a toilet is loaded with e coli from feces. In this case, an apology is of course also needed, but do they replace the shampoo?

Urine directly from the bladder is normally sterile. However, on its passage from the bladder to the outside world, urine becomes contaminated by bacteria normally present in the lower urethra and external genitalia.

Seems like Spencers train might be derailed once he gets out.

As they say, another one bites the dust!!

Highly doubt that will happen being he is in a union and by the way did not Spencer say he supported gay marriage and thought it was a civil right.:D

See and to me as a city slicker through and through that sounds like drag. I don't find the fun in going down to the lake looking for frogs or whatever you country folks do. Not my cup of tea! I'd get bored as hell. I like to be close to everything and everything be a hop, skip, and jump away. Like where I live now I love it. I'm across the street from a strip mall. 90% of the businesses I go to are on my same street. And I like all the restaurants being close too because I don't have much time for cooking. I run 2 businesses so I eat out most meals. Sticking me in the country out in the middle of nowhere and I couldn't make it. I would be begging to go back home.