CeCiMom

spencercastphoto.jpg

Name: Spencer Clawson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I disagree NYROSE.

I really, really, really don't like this guy. Wish Elissa (if she wins MVP) would put him up.

Railroad Union they can't touch him. He has a job for life. Words he said on the show are words said every day on the job by many of the railroad employees.

Guest 6Borders

Railroad Union they can't touch him. He has a job for life. Words he said on the show are words said every day on the job by many of the railroad employees.

Right, and tho I don't agree with or like some things he said, he was not hired to be nice to passengers, he was hired to get the train/freight safely where it needs to be.

It means that they can't fire him for things he does on the show. Having been on the management side dealing with bargaining with unions, I'll say that the last statement sounds like they tried to find a loophole. Stay tuned, there could be something they come up with.....

Right, and tho I don't agree with or like some things he said, he was not hired to be nice to passengers, he was hired to get the train/freight safely where it needs to be.

Actually he is paid to be nice to people since he's a Conductor. He's not an engineer (guy that drives the train).

That being said, I am going to make an educated guess that under the bargaining contract, he can only be fired for cause. Being a jerk on Big Brother isn't going to get him fired.

I have no clue whether he can be fired or not fired and don't care. He's a creep. Is he the one that said he would take the winnings and buy up rental property? Finally, how easy is it to take a 3-month leave of absence from conducting a train? Hmmm. Maybe he really works for walmart and photoshopped that train thing.

I am reading all the hoopla about the bigots etc in that house, what did Spencer say (and context please)?

Spencer Clawson called Andy “Kermit the Fag” to his face, called Helen “Kim Jong-un” and praised Hitler.

Spencer has repeatedly used the ‘C’ word, said very demeaning things about women and when Candice laid her head on Spencer’s shoulder, he said “Sure you’re not gonna get my shirt greasy?”

Well, spencer gets away with that stuff because nobody in the house calls him on it. Well, Aaryn gets away with that stuff because nobody in the house calls her on it. Well, GinaMarie gets away with that stuff because nobody in the house calls her on it. I could go on but I guess you get the picture.

What? They are waiting for BB or CBS to stop the presses? Looks like that's not going to happen.

So.......my advice to those people is to be instantly in their face vocal until spencer and aaryn and ginamarie and people like them stop that crap.

I am waiting.

Actually he is not currently employed. He is on personal leave. It does not matter how his employer feels about anything he says, they are not paying him while he is in the house. They may not approve of his statement, but I actually don't think it is something that would hurt his work since he is not working directly with young people or trying to sell something for someone. Beauty Pageants and/or Modeling are a little different than sitting in a train by yourself and making sure your cargo arrives on time. Sorry but there is no way that what Spencer said once is anyway near as bad as what GinaMarie and Aaryn keep saying each and every day.

He got fired!

The company's statement reads. "Union Pacific is acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson.'' That does not mean he is fired as of yet like the other two idiots.

The company's statement reads. "Union Pacific is acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson.'' That does not mean he is fired as of yet like the other two idiots.

They are setting the ground work because he is unpaid now but when he gets back .... He's gone!