Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

Following politics and social issues over the years I have noticed that people that are obsessed with race are sometimes the ones that have that inner racism. They feel thay have to always call out someone for racism to try to purge or deny their own racism. Look within yourselves.... If you get all happy and giddy pointing out every word and get great joy in someone you call racist getting their just desserts or punishment from the outside world I think that is kinda creepy.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

Jessie is pretty safe right now. She can be like Porshe now and just float because they all have their bigger targets. :kisss:

E gads This is a Jessie thread...I came here to get away from all the racial bantering.

Stupid people have said stupid things... this is big brother not rocket science theatre.

i really wish we could move on and talk more about the stupid game

By the way, I came here to see if jesse did or say something remotely interesting because I think she is one of the most expendable wastes of big brother space. I too also check here to make sure that no one has exchanged Jesses' on us in a sick big bro same name lame and insane HG switch twist.

E gads This is a Jessie thread...I came here to get away from all the racial bantering.

Stupid people have said stupid things... this is big brother not rocket science theatre.

i really wish we could move on and talk more about the stupid game

By the way, I came here to see if jesse did or say something remotely interesting because I think she is one of the most expendable wastes of big brother space. I too also check here to make sure that no one has exchanged Jesses' on us in a sick big bro same name lame and insane HG switch twist.

:notworthy:

I don't know what set Jessie off, I think she desperately needs male attention, she is in her bed, other HG's talking about her behavior. Oh, I forgot, its probably because she is trying to quit smoking.

Seems none of the guys give her the attention she needs to feel good. She is young and out of her league if you ask me. Should have stayed home with her cheerleader girlfriends competing for attention from men.

Her poor little ego is damaged. Ha.

Earlier she was in the pool giving Jeremy unwanted advice about growing up, and going over the hump from a young man to a man, and how he is on the middle of the hump, and that was the hardest part for her.

Seems like she is still on that hump.

She teased us all day saying she had a vivid dream - I know I was interested in hearing it.

So she finally tells this story when she returns from pouting, and it is a long boring story and the big conclusion was that the guy in her dream gave her this big passionate kiss under the stars.

Whoopee-doo. Andy said it was a wet dream.

Following politics and social issues over the years I have noticed that people that are obsessed with race are sometimes the ones that have that inner racism. They feel thay have to always call out someone for racism to try to purge or deny their own racism. Look within yourselves.... If you get all happy and giddy pointing out every word and get great joy in someone you call racist getting their just desserts or punishment from the outside world I think that is kinda creepy.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

Jessie is pretty safe right now. She can be like Porshe now and just float because they all have their bigger targets. :kisss:

When I was a kid and taken to Florida where segregation (yea I'm old) was practiced, I was obssessed by race because i was so horrified that people treated people like that. I guess I have never gotten over it in some degree although I have been able to be less freaked by it. Now I only react when it is blatant and I would not allow those comments to go by without saying something loud and clear. So your notion that someone who is sharply aware of racism is a closet racist is wrong. People who have experienced racism tend to be sharply aware of it and they are not racists, rather they resent and fight it. That is what is happening here.

BTW, Jessie quitting smoking lasted approx. 24 hours.

kxlpY5J.jpg

Great she learned she can go a day...next time maybe she will make it to two days.