Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

jessiecastphoto.jpg

Name: Jessie Kowalski

She was talking and stuff before she was nominated last week but decided once she was on the block to stay low and stay under the radar. I think she is being smart right now and staying under the radar. If she continues like this and then make moves when she has to she could win the whole thing.

Guest 6Borders

I'm always surprised she is still in the house.

She must be the exception to the no-floater season!!!

I'm always surprised she is still in the house.

She must be the exception to the no-floater season!!!

They'll get to her. It's early yet and she is not a threat to anyone. Last night I think she wanted to self evict and Judd came to her rescue and calmed her down.

Guest 6Borders

I still think Jessie is one of those HG's who will not make jury and on finale night everyone says "who's she"?

Jessie is good for her vote at the moment.

basically

a lock to make jury at this point :animated_bouncy:

She was talking and stuff before she was nominated last week but decided once she was on the block to stay low and stay under the radar. I think she is being smart right now and staying under the radar. If she continues like this and then make moves when she has to she could win the whole thing.

She'll get evicted eventually, although she will make it to jury, I'm sure. The hgs ignore her and see her as expendable, imo.

Lol the new topic of the week - "Jewgate"

ugggg. Where I live a lot of the shop business owners are Jewish and rich. Very good business sense and tend to do well..... OFF WITH MY HEAD!

ugggg. Where I live a lot of the shop business owners are Jewish and rich. Very good business sense and tend to do well..... OFF WITH MY HEAD!

Is there a problem with Koreans owning businesses in the Af Am ghetto? Is there a problem with you living where a group has businesses or that you see that they have a good business sense and have prospered? I think the problem would be if you hated them as a result of them being of a particular group. If I am an Af Am with Korean businesses in my neighborhood, I can patronize those that are owned by my own group. The reason I don't is that the Koreans have what I want, or they price things better...right? So who is at fault for the prevalence of Korean businesses in the Af Am area? Who is responsible for the success of that group in your area? You do not hate them enough to boycott them...so why hate them at all?

I still have trouble remembering her name. LOL

Is there a problem with Koreans owning businesses in the Af Am ghetto? Is there a problem with you living where a group has businesses or that you see that they have a good business sense and have prospered? I think the problem would be if you hated them as a result of them being of a particular group. If I am an Af Am with Korean businesses in my neighborhood, I can patronize those that are owned by my own group. The reason I don't is that the Koreans have what I want, or they price things better...right? So who is at fault for the prevalence of Korean businesses in the Af Am area? Who is responsible for the success of that group in your area? You do not hate them enough to boycott them...so why hate them at all?

Are you talking to me? My uggg is because I am sick of these posts disecting every word someone says. Someone mentioned that Amanda said Elissa might be rich because she is Jewish. Big friggin deal is all I am saying. I thought this was a Big Brother forum not a social issues forum. just sayin. :kenshin2:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Marilyn-Zuckerman_Boca-Raton_FL_263417_725284327

http://www.bocahomesbymarilyn.com/site/index.php

Well her Mom that Amanda works for has a Jewish name too and there are a lot of rich Jews in Boca Raton.

This is the Jessie thread though and she has a nice 5 '2 body that a single guy would like unless you are Nick. :D

Her lips are in a permanent SUCKING position - Jeremy and Aaryn

Are you talking to me? My uggg is because I am sick of these posts disecting every word someone says. Someone mentioned that Amanda said Elissa might be rich because she is Jewish. Big friggin deal is all I am saying. I thought this was a Big Brother forum not a social issues forum. just sayin. :kenshin2:

Yeah Marty, take THAT! LmaoooOOOooooo holy effN soapbox huh? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :nono: :lol2: :lol2: :nono:

Kaitlin and GM swinging in the hammock, talking smack about Jessie, she's a phony, GM calls her a "hose-bag". Conversation moves to GM's boyfriend on a trip to Florida, caught in a hotel room with two girls (can you blame him?).

Now Candice is the bad guy, GM saying she hasn't really made fun of anyone this season (I guess she means in the DR). Laughing at how Candice was supposedly a cheerleader but now she cant move (or bend down?) without getting out of breath.

Just funny, listening to the cattiness that goes on in that hammock. :lol2:

BB is a social game and social issues have very much become a part of this game this year. I think someone (was it you?) said that their area was replete with businesses owned by Jews who had a lot of business acumen. There are of course plenty of Jews with no business acumen. If amanda said that then she was perpetuating a stereotype against her own group since she is of Jews herself. I was not aware that Rachel and family were Jews I never heard that before. Someone said someone else talked about Amanda being wealthy because a Jew and that was recognized as being a stereotype that comes from a racist view. Looking at the Real Housewives, in general there are a number of people who are really wealthy in the US who are not Jews. These wealthy people are not any where near that one percent who are running things. And most of that 1% are not Jews either. So where does that stereotype come from? Why is it perpetuated? Why do Af Am males get stereotyped as having large penises? What is being played on in our view of people when certain stereotypes are brought out? Back in the 30s and 40s there was a stereotype that Mexicans were lazy. Now they are seen as a competition for jobs. Back even further, marijuana was thought to make people fierce killers, in the 30's it was thought to make people sex crazed and now it is known to make people couch potatoes who eat a lot. Seeing that the stereotype can change, I ask again, who benefits from these views being held by the masses?Maybe you would just like to watch the show and you can do that...but thinking about what is going on will of necessity bring up topics.