McCrae - Week 2

CeCiMom

McCrayCray is either playing dumb or he is totally mezmorized by the amazonian woman who acts and looks like a man!

She is a strong but subservient woman...She is motherly when he has deficiencies like the cleanliness stuff and tender...watch her touch him (very feminine and gentle) and while intelligent and strategizing with him, she defers to him because he is a man...so hardly an Amazon feminist...I can not understand how you see her as so strong or mannish?

She is a strong but subservient woman...She is motherly when he has deficiencies like the cleanliness stuff and tender...watch her touch him (very feminine and gentle) and while intelligent and strategizing with him, she defers to him because he is a man...so hardly an Amazon feminist...I can not understand how you see her as so strong or mannish?

Why are you changing the word amazonian to "amazonian feminist"

An amazon woman is a large woman. She may not be in real life, but she looks really big to me and she has male features. She is brutish at times.

Are we watching the same feeds? She tells him to talk to this person or this person and harps on him. The little tender touches are just game play to keep him in her spiderweb.

Guest 6Borders

So far I actually think McCrae is playing a good game, and I think he has way more toppings on his pizza than he is letting on. Watching McCrae is fascinating to me and I can't wait to see what he is going to pull. He knows the game and has studied it and I think some of these people are going to be sitting next to Julie wondering how McCrae got away with their pizza and their tip.

So far I actually think McCrae is playing a good game, and I think he has way more toppings on his pizza than he is letting on. Watching McCrae is fascinating to me and I can't wait to see what he is going to pull. He knows the game and has studied it and I think some of these people are going to be sitting next to Julie wondering how McCrae got away with their pizza and their tip.

Love this post, especially the play on words. :notworthy: