McCrae - Week 2

CeCiMom

I think he's just trying not to create any ruffles with anyone at all costs. Maybe later in the game he will but, right now he just wants to get to jury. I don't think he even really likes Amanda all that much.

She is really very attractive much more than he would ever expect to attract and I think that puts him at a disadvantage in the relationship that is only ameliorated by her notion that as a woman she is less...so she puts him on the pedestal and defers to him. That will be her downfall as he will become cocky and will be willing to throw her under the bus devaluing his original shine from having such an attractive woman attracted to him.

He had the best, cleanest HOH you could ever hope for. The one HG who was really upset was Candice, and then he took her off with the Veto, and then ultimately the MVP nomination left. On top of that Jessie didn't even get one vote. Cleanest first HOH ever!

He had the best, cleanest HOH you could ever hope for. The one HG who was really upset was Candice, and then he took her off with the Veto, and then ultimately the MVP nomination left. On top of that Jessie didn't even get one vote. Cleanest first HOH ever!

That is how I see it too, smart move. I mean he even directed Elissa to put up David, yes?

I think he's just trying not to create any ruffles with anyone at all costs. Maybe later in the game he will but, right now he just wants to get to jury. I don't think he even really likes Amanda all that much.

I see that too. I like Amanda because she is loyal to him outside his HOH and I like that he does not seem to feel the less superior in their "friendship" because she is perceived as "beauty" and he a "beast". I like him the only thing that bothers me is he looks like he does not know how to brush his teeth or wipe his ass properly. JMO

Guest 6Borders

He is one strange dude for sure. I never know what is going to come out of his mouth next.

Much as the "McManda" team is strange they are funny as heck!

That is how I see it too, smart move. I mean he even directed Elissa to put up David, yes?

I see that too. I like Amanda because she is loyal to him outside his HOH and I like that he does not seem to feel the less superior in their "friendship" because she is perceived as "beauty" and he a "beast". I like him the only thing that bothers me is he looks like he does not know how to brush his teeth or wipe his ass properly. JMO

OMG Too funny Pearl!!

so he is the man of the hour tomorrow

whether elissa stays or goes come down to him :animated_bouncy:

He knows Amanda is in the cross fire with the MC! Blame spencer Howard and Jeremy for that! If they didn't give him a hint that they wanted Amanda gone, then he probably would stayed with them! But they just about laid it flat on the line that Amanda has to go! And the thing that gets me was they were lying on Amanda too! Like he is not going to get her side of the story! Then he finds out none of it is true! Smh! :lol:

I was becoming a non-fan of McCrae for allowing his alliance to bully him (Jerm) and for him supporting 2 people in his alliance that I CANNOT STAND!! But if he follows through on keeping Elissa in.... Then I will become a fan of McCrae again because he really had a great first week.

The guy has a penis and there is a woman way above his pay grade in looks and smarts flattering him...he is the guy the other guys only use to get good grades and usually with a threat. Is he going to forget all that social stuff and stay with them? He is pretty smart so I say NO We shall see....