Jeremy - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

won pov :animated_bouncy:

What the frick?! Not him... Not again... This reminds me of the time when Jessie, Natalie, and Chima all thought they controlled the house until Jeff's coup'd'etat. Then Chima threw a big hissy fit because Jeff overthrew her nominations, and... It was pretty funny actually. Good times. BB needs to do something like that again one week just to stir it up. This week would be a good one to do it since some of the hgs are already overally dramatic, McHag is HOH, and that would be the perfect thing to piss her off and put her in her place.

I think that production is probably thrilled that he won POV again. I dread having to listen to him brag. Apparently, I have to get over it - for another week, anyway. Something to look forward to. I still think that he and Aaryn will end-up together.

Bye Elissa?

I'm fairly certain this will be the end for Elissa, but I'd love it if cocky Jeremy didn't use the veto on himself in order to save Kaitlin from going up....and then he got his @ss evicted. I'm sure he's going to use it to save himself tho...even tho he says he's not worried and is sure that Elissa is going this week. If he truly wasn't worried...he stay on the block. Kaitlin is pretty safe from getting evicted tho, I think, because I don't think the Moving Crew will divide and alienate Jeremy for the sake of saving Elissa.

I hope it's bye, bye Elissa.

Okay, this guy is annoying, but I can understand why he wants to get Elissa out of the house. I hope all criers get the boot!

where's chucky?!

:animated_wave:

yep...she got to go, I'd just like to see her last longer than Jeremy and Aryan (especially her!) just to deflate their overblown egos...

where's chucky?!

yep...she got to go, I'd just like to see her last longer than Jeremy and Aryan (especially her!) just to deflate their overblown egos...

I had to reinstall Chucky. I guess they take everything away except warnings.

Now all I have to do is adjust the time to eastern, or is is pacific, maybe central.

He's baaaacccckkkk! :laugh4:

my avatar is scarier tho...GinaMarie would rip Chucky's face off and eat it for breakfast!

i have my morty's time set to pacific, even tho I'm eastern. it's easier relating to BB time.

He's baaaacccckkkk! :laugh4:

my avatar is scarier tho...GinaMarie would rip Chucky's face off and eat it for breakfast!

i have my morty's time set to pacific, even tho I'm eastern. it's easier relating to BB time.

I'm Eastern at all times. I don't relate, so it's all good.

I think that production is probably thrilled that he won POV again. I dread having to listen to him brag. Apparently, I have to get over it - for another week, anyway. Something to look forward to. I still think that he and Aaryn will end-up together.

I wonder why bb called him at 7:30 am to go to the DR? Then Arayn

Bye Elissa?

Me too 6Borders, sometimes I feel like I am the only one who wants this guy to stick around for a while, glad I am not alone!

Definitely agree! Cocky aggressive dudes like him and Frank always make for a better show than nice likable people... and there aren't even many of those this season.

Guest 6Borders

If I had to guess, he was hugged too much.

I was thinking the exact same thing since he's a "mama's boy"

Jeremy has declared the following 4 HG's untrustworthy: Elissa, Helen, Andy, Candice. Andy is spreading way too much paranoia through the house.

How many days until eviction? 5? Sheesh this is gonna be a long 5 days.

I know many people perceive Jeremy as a bully, and he is a bit of a bully, but he also has the balls to make moves, such as getting rid of Elissa. I hope he sticks around for a few more weeks.

The way I feel about Jeremy is he is a houseguest and these people are there to entertain. I am not going to be real friends with any of them. When he was going around the house yesterday talking to the Moving Company and others some might say he was acting a little like a bully but I was glued to the feeds.

Every season needs a bully. I would much rather watch him on the feeds then some of the others sleeping. I just can't stand watching him and Kaitlin together.

He's too wet behind the ears to be entertaining.

His Indian crap's boring. Ten to one he wears feathers bought at Walmart at home in the toy department.

Evil Dick and Evil Dr. Will were entertaining -- not this bore. Half the things he says when he gets pissed is muttering and makes no sense.

Guest 6Borders

He's totally full of himself but it's always fun to watch those guys get taken down a peg or two...makes good drama.

Right now I am enjoying his antics for the most part but if he comes back another season for any reason I will hate the fake grass he walks on!

The way I feel about Jeremy is he is a houseguest and these people are there to entertain. I am not going to be real friends with any of them. When he was going around the house yesterday talking to the Moving Company and others some might say he was acting a little like a bully but I was glued to the feeds.

Every season needs a bully. I would much rather watch him on the feeds then some of the others sleeping. I just can't stand watching him and Kaitlin together.

Okay. Spill. You are Jeremy's mommy, aren't you?