Kaitlin - Week 2

CeCiMom

kaitlyncastphoto.jpg

Name: Kaitlin Barnaby

I was on BB feed chat and someone was calling him Germy....probably how Kaitlin got her uti. ;)

She is driving me up the wall with her paranoia about being evicted. She is a looney-tune.

She was annoying me with it also, but it is beginning to look like she knew what she was talking about because her name has been floated past Elissa (MVP) as a replacement nominee since Jeremy won the POV.

Well, hey, there she is up in HOH, Aaryn and Jeremy's HOH and she sleeps in the bed with.......you guessed it; Aaryn and Jeremy, and Jeremy and Aaryn tell her that she needs to calm down, etc., etc., etc. she leaves in a huff and Aaryn and Jeremy don't even miss a beat in their conversation. Kaitlin is soooooooo expendable and such a mess.

There once was a guy named David.

Lovely to see her squeeze pimples on her chest and arms, take a good look at them on her fingernail and then flick them to the floor.

Ugh! I didn't see it but the very thought is gross - eeewwwww

What is this girl doing on BB? She never tried out they recruited her in a bar. She knows nothing about BB and whines and hangs on Jeremy.

She is like the Porsche of last year.

What is this girl doing on BB? She never tried out they recruited her in a bar. She knows nothing about BB and whines and hangs on Jeremy.

She is like the Porsche of last year.

When you say that you can't watch them together I believe it. She is just ridiculous. That whine. I really don't like her, Marty.