Nominations and MVP - Week 2

I have missed so much, have not had time to concentrate on BB... Could someone tell me how you vote for MVP. Thanks

Elissa got the MVP this week again. Voting will start again after Thursday's show on CBS site.

Guest 6Borders

Elissa is going to get nom'd pretty much every week unless she wins HOH and every week she is going to get MVP.

MVP is aka Grodner's safety net for Elissa...what a joke!

Elissa is going to get nom'd pretty much every week unless she wins HOH and every week she is going to get MVP.

MVP is aka Grodner's safety net for Elissa...what a joke!

I agree with you Borders!

Thanks Marty for answering my questions

They would splinter a sub-alliance off the Moving Company and not include Jeremy and work to evict him thereby breaking-up the showmance and ridding the house of its resident bully.

That's a terrible idea. As long as he's in the house, he's the #1 male target and he will help them win comps. They should keep him around as long as possible.

ok.......Elissa won mvp....put up Jeremy....Jeremy won Pov.....will use it on himself....my question who puts up the replacement.......HOH or MVP?

mvp chose the replacement since it is her nom that is coming down :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Just a bit ago Andy and Candace were talking about their DR's (with no hollering from BB).

Andy said that DR was telling him Jeremy (and someone else, I think maybe Aaryn) would not get MVP and Candace said they (DR) had been talking to her a lot about it too.

So much for production staying out of it...they are trying to manipulate the votes for tomorrow night by dropping hints and trying to sway the HG's based on their fears in the game!