Tuesday, July 9 Live Feed Updates

morty

7:28 PM BBT In the storage room Gina Marie is coaching Aaryn. "Never say great idea. It will come back on you one day in the form of: but Aaryn said it was a great idea." Meanwhile in the Have-Not bedroom Candice is discussing her lack of trust in Jessie to Helen. Elissa joins them and tells them Jeremy claims he got a DUI for Aderoll. "You don't get a DUI from that. You got DUI from being inconsiderate."

7:34 PM BBT Helen to Elissa and Candice "Elissa is the princess and she needs to slay the dragon."

7:37 PM BBT in the hammock Andy and Kaitlin are talking about Have-Nots. Andy "I can't believe Chicken George went sixty days. I hope instead of Have-Nots we have a food competition." Meanwhile in the Have-Not room Helen and Elissa are talking about being frugal. Why buy a BMW or $30.00 make up when they can spend that extra money on their kids? Money is different now that they are moms.

7:48 PM BBT in the kitchen Aaryn is telling Nick that for the last year she has stopped being impulsive. Nick "what impulsive things have you stopped?." Aaryn "I used to think things and just do it. Now I think about it." Aaryn says that Adderall has helped her focus and to control her panic attacks. "Anytime something happened I couldn't handle I would lose it."

8:00 PM BBT Judd and Jeremy are in the BR. Jeremy wants Judd to tell him whether or not he needs to be worrying about Spencer. He said Elissa told him that Judd, Spencer and Jessie are both gunning for him. Jeremy "You got to be voting with me and not against me." Judd "Oh hell yeah." Jeremy "It could have been something Elissa made up or she could have heard it from somebody. I don't want people coming after me." Jeremy "are you voting for Nick or Elissa?" Judd tells him he is voting Elissa. Judd "I know you got a lot of ground to cover but don't even waste your time talking to me about it because we are good."

8:14 PM BBT Jeremy is now talking to Spencer and Howard at the hammock. Jeremy is telling them that he has complete control of Aaryn and Kaitlin and that Aaryn is getting really close to Amanda which benefits them. He tells him that he needs to win the next HoH and then target another Elissa alliance member. He tells them that if he wins MVP he would put up Amanda. "If I was HoH and MVP that would be fucking dreamset....but not if faggot ass Brenchel fans interfere."

8:22 PM BBT Howard to Jeremy and Spencer "Amanda is nothing if Aaryn isn't here."

8:25 PM BBT Jeremy to Spencer and Howard at the hammock "MVP is not coming to us unless Elissa goes home. That's why I'm campaigning against her." Jeremy "I smelled her hat, I know how you feel about her. Jeremy "I got in trouble for that. We can't talk about it." FOTH.

8:28 PM BBT Andy to Jeremy, Spencer, and Howard "I just want to be here to deposit $500,00.00 into my bank account. That's all I ask." Jeremy "it that all?"

8:31 PM BBT Judd is with McCrae and Amanda in the gold room. They all agree that Spencer is the reason their plan to keep Elissa and get rid of Nick is falling apart. "if they flip, we have to vote out Elissa." Amanda tells Judd that if he doesn't talk game and lays low that everyone will trust him. But they have to be straight with each other. Judd wants to dump slop in Spencer's bed. Amber "he fu**ed it all up."

8:37 PM BBT Amanda and McCrae are now alone in the Gold Room AKA cockpit. They are laughing and saying that all they have to do is sit there and people keep coming to them to talk to game as if they were HoH. They joke about putting a note on the door that says knock first.

8:42 PM BBT Jeremy, Spencer, Howard, and Andy at the hammock. They are discussing Aaryn and the racism remarks. Jeremy "that's something she will have to deal with on the outside. You just don't say things like that." [Pot meet Kettle-Goldylucks] Andy jokes that he needs to have a meltdown and start screaming and calling people out in the house. Jeremy "please do that."

8:45 PM BBT Jeremy has admitted that it is unrealistic that he is going to win all the HoHs. Andy just wants the privileges of the HoH bedroom. Jeremy tells him that if Andy can "keep me out of your mouth" then he will give up the HoH room to him. Andy jokes that he heard Candice and Helen scissoring in the Have-Not room last night.

8:56 PM BBT Instead of sitting on the very nice patio furniture, over half the house guests are lounging around the hammock, some on it, some in chairs next to it, and some on the ground around it. The strategy session at the hammock is officially over.

#BB15 9:00BBt jeremy,andy,spencer, and howie are on the hammock talking
ginamarie, jubb,and aayrn are in the hottub, helen cancice and jessie are playing
pool mccrea and amanda are still in the lounge room

#BB15 9:05 elissa is now in the lounge with mccrea asking for his vote and talking
about jeremy shes playing up to mccrea big time talking about how funny amanda is and she
walks out andy is now talking to amanda in the room saying that hes now wanting to vote elissa out

#BB15 9:15 aayrn get stung by a bee and there is a moth in the By or some HG thinks its a bat
no its a mothbat elissa is moving her stuff from the have not room onto the normal bedroom.
jeremy is in the KT with andy and amanda who is looking at the picture wall

#BB15 9:20 BBt aayrn is now talking to howie in the lounge room, about elissa who thinks howie is with
helen and kaitlin, howie saying that candice is saying that howie is alined with the elissa group
aayrn is saying that candice is telling people lies about her now she onto the racist stuff, also shes
saying that elissa is going around telling lies about her

#BB15 9:30 BBT aayrn is just going on and on with howie about candice and the racist stuff, amanda keeps singing in the KT shes making
nachos with mccrea so aayrn and howie are just saying the same thing, and thats about it

#BB15 9:35 Jeremy is talking about maggets in your butte and how to get them out of
your butte(gross) aayrn and helen and amanda are in the KT everyone
eles in the the By andy is talking about the time he almost killed someone

#BB15 9:40BBT Helen and elissa are now in the bathroom talking about nick and how stupid it would
be to keep him elissa says she saw aayrn talking to howard now nick is in the bathroom and no one is saying
anything andy come in, elissa is waiting for nick to leave to talk to judd, she whispers if I go this week
you go next week to judd, now helen and howie are playing chess

#BB15 9:45BBT judd talks to nick in the sr he says hes is not voting him out now andy
is talking to nick same thing he has been saying nothing new nick now in the sr smiles at
the camra and like yessssssss now hes talking to ginamarie jessie is talking to judd about them
bulling her?? (Really) oh its amanda that did the bulling,

#BB15 9:50BBT according to amanda who says its like this if you see a brick wall and you run into it and people are like
dude quite running into the brick wall and you still run into the wall and say like why is it still there its like dude walk
around the wall. (well DUH so stupid)

#BB15 9:55BBT News Flash BB fans Aayrn does not want a boyfriend or so she says

#BB15 10:00 BBt we've learnt that candice hasnt shaved her legs in days because she cant shave her legs in cold water then
talk in the BY turns to crabs the sex kind not the kind you eat, candice says she got warms from something she ate

#BB15 10:05BBT aayrn gives us a little speech about her views on boyfriends and why she doesnt want one now, and mcrea is annoyed by the
talk he is in the hammock with amanda who couldnt stand to sit there and listen to aayrn talk about why she doesnt want a boyfriend right now
candice walks over and talk changes.

#BB15 10:10 BBt aayrn is running around the BY with a blanket on her shoulders waving it around like a cape Candice is talking mccrea and amandas
ears off about little stuff, jeremy said hes going to eat some fried potatoes that nick is making then going to bed

#BB15 10:15BBT candice is talking about being on the Opra show, and her experiance with the show other then that not much is
going on.

#BB15 10:20 BBT well its been a pretty quite night for once candice is still talking about the Opra show and how she got on in and how they found her
birth mother. everyone else has been sitting on the couch in the By just chillin and talking and with that Im calling it a night oh and the have nots get
to eat tonight at 12am BBt

:help: We have no one to cover the Big Brother feeds after 10:00PM BBT! One of our updaters had a family tragedy and will not be returning this season, and our regular night owl has to work, like at a job. :huh2: So I'm really desperate, I need help. These idiot HGs sleep all day and don't start plotting and scheming until late at night. This doesn't cut it for an old paraplegic living in the eastern time zone.

It's real simple, watch the feeds, and write what you see here. If you're not a registered member, sign up. You'll need an invitation code, use the number 8298572.

Thanks!

-Morty

Kait mentions that Judd has been in a really weird move. Something they see in the spy screen makes her say "that's sketchy" and jeremy gets up to peek.

11:26

It was Helen and Judd on the coach. She was checking on him because he's been sick today. Jeremy closes the door and tells kait being paranoid isn't good.

11:29

Candice and Elissa in hot tub. Candice asks elissa which friend of her husband's can she hook her up with. Elissa tells her about one in particular who is "the best guy!"

11:31

Amanda and Aaron acting nuts. McCrae doesn't know what to do with them.

11:34

Judd lays down in the same room as nick. Nick asks if there was anything else he wanted to talk about. Judd says no, that what he wanted to say he did so when they talked in the storage room earlier; that he just wanted to clear up any lies that have been going around about him (Judd). Nick reassures Judd that all's cool.

11:37

Jeremy whispering sweet nothings to Kait. (switching camera. can't watch these two)

Andy has joined Aaron, McCrae and Amanda. Mcrae says they (Amanda) needs meds. GinaMarie now climbs behind Aaron and pretend she's giving birth to her; you hear Andy say " Look you gave birth to an asshole". The two don't catch on to the truth behind the joke.

11:43

Now it's Amanda, Aaron and GinaMarie going nuts. Andy decided to move on and get away from them. Ann Marie says that her hoodie looks like a KKK hood because its pointy. Aaron tells her that she can't say things like that in there.

On the coach outside Is Howard, Spencer, Elissa, Candice and Andy are talking. Jessie is offering to sleep in have not and let the have nots have a bed. Howard says that no lady should sleep in have not room if they don't have to. Andy offers to sleep in have not room since he's used to it. Spencer mentions that he's cool if he wants to sleep in his bed.

Jessie doesn't want to sleep with Judd. They tease that Judd is looking forward to it and not to crush his dream. Someone says they'll sleep between them (Judd/Jessie).

11:50

Have nots are excited that it's almost midnight.