Who Will Win?

Guest ranster627

Who Will Be the Next Apprentice?  

1. 1. Who Will Be the Next Apprentice?

• Book Smarts ((KENDRA))
    • Street Smarts ((TANA))

Guest ranster627

Down to the final two folks!

Book Smarts (Kendra) vs. Street Smarts (Tana) ...

Vote and comment please!

Didn't understand your post Neb? Too obvious that who will lose (does she refer to Tana or Kendra). I sort of feel bad for Kendra. That doesnt seem like a very nice facility and if she didnt negotiate the contract with the sponsors then she is really hamstrung by whats in that contract.

As for Tana, thought it was interesting that Trump said in the previews "thats a big mistake". He was clearly standing in the Olympic location.

Should be interesting. For some reason I misunderstood and thought we'd find out the winner tonight! UGGH one more week :roll:

Guest Anonymous

I think Kendra will win, but heck,I need to see the episode all over again as I wasn't paying attention. I think he'll stick with the book smarts.

I've been saying he will stick with book smarts -- absent a huge mistake -- for weeks. DT has always been a huge advocate for education. But tonights ep didnt bode well for Kendra. I am baffled by why she took the sony woman down to "see the space" if it wasnt set up. It wasnt like the woman asked. UGGHH

Still rooting for kendra though. I was amused by tana's olympic proposal, "I think we need something Olympic"!! Really!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guest ranster627

He may pick book smarts, but he could use a dose of Street Smarts in his organization!

I think he'll take Kendra just on principle. I for one am getting tired of hearing Tana referred to as just a woman from Iowa. This isn't the season of urbanites vs country bumpkins so they need to lay off that til Trump scrapes the bottom of the barrel and makes that a new season.

I think I tend to agree with the fact that they over exposed Kendras possible stumbling blocks so far in the challenge. I think they are building us up for her big triumph over all the obstacles. Even if she have to pull an all nighter while her team sleeps.

Guest XandraSkye
I think Kendra will win. I voted for Tana for my pick of who I wanted to win, but I will be happy with either one of them winning. I think they both have their strength and weaknesses and will probably do a good job for "the Don".

Guest susan

I, in the back of my mind think that Tana will win, I heard more negitive input on Kendra. And when the Donald was sayin that was a mistake, true he was at the olympic venue, but he could've been talking about something he had just heard over the phone, or by way of some other communication, I don't think it was about Tana. Kendra is sooo cold , she comes off smug and not very alert to what is goin on around her. It was a big mistake to take that sony gal down to the danky diso basement unset up. Game Playing is a fun, fast paced, sport and if Kendra wants to do a good job she needs to get with some people who do game, and they come in many forms. I myself am an avid game player, I am 58 yrs old and I play the hell out of Playstation 2 and x-box and game cube, I have all 3 hooked up to my t.v. so it doesn't just fall into a certain age group. I am afraid that Kendra is so uptight that she may not take time to figure out what making this game palying job work and to make it a success. I'll be watchin, I like Tana alot better and even tho she's a small town girl, I get the feelin that Trump didn't necessarily agree with all that he heard, JMHO 8)

I'm just going on a hunch that Tana will win, although I think it will be very close! This season of Apprentice has had very mediocre "contestants" all-in-all...at least in my uneducated, street-smart opinion. :wink:

I've always been a Tana fan but tonight she really blew it with her attitude that she was the boss, no questions asked. The look on that one guys face when she made the fist and shook it. ANd when she told Bruce Jenner he was looking at the next Apprentice.....she just didnt come across well.

Guest ranster627

I think you may be right there ... I was very disappointed in her ... I still hope Tana gets it though, and I think time with the Trump Organization may smooth out the rough edges ...

I can't wait for next week!

I really think that Kendra won the task but Tana won the boardroom. I think Trump liked her arguments and her conviction.

I sure hope so :) GO TANA!!!

Do you all think Tana had the harder Task?

I can't believe we have to wait another week!!

Guest ranster627

The management style of employee's was the main criticism of Tana ... but I still prefer her!