Saturday, July 6 Live Feed Updates

morty

Guest 6Borders

7:56pm BB Time

Back in the hammock Jeremy says those people are over there scared as shit (Andy and Helen)

Kait says something about getting Andy on their side.

Jeremy says Andy has lost his turn and he's going home week ? (didn't hear it, but I think week 4)

Jeremy says everyone knows he's going to be pissed if Elissa does not go home....says he's going to get MVP too and we briefly get FOTH

The girls say look at Andy's face...he hasn't said a word.

Jeremy reiterates he is going to be cocky and play the game the way he's been playing it...it's gotten him this far.

Jeremy says he trusts (Jessie I think) and doesn't trust the dudes.

Jeremy says it should be a landslide (the vote to evict Elissa) and if it's not he will know some ppl are f'ing up. Repeats that they (Kait and Aaryn) are not going anywhere.

The girls say they can't wait (for eviction night)

Aaryn says look at Candace...she's freaking out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

8:02pm BB Time

Elissa is telling Amanda that she doesn't see why they think she is a threat, that she is an attribute to everyone.

Amanda says something (I can't hear)

Elissa says she is going to be up (on the block) every week. She says she wishes she was home at a fitness club (or something like that) where everyone could be nice.

Elissa says the only reason she is still here is that America thinks she is entertaining...says there is no reason she should walk around the house and be harassed {well, I agree but that IS Big Brother}.

Amanda hollers "what's to eat for dinner...I'm hungry"

Elissa says she wishes she had a "fun partner"...says Helen is really cute and stuff but...

Elissa says she wishes she had a yoga mat...next she wishes Rachel would come into the house..tells Amanda that she can't believe she is 28, that she's a class act, hard to follow...{really laying on the compliments}

Amanda says she wears shorts that are way too short for her and goes to get something to eat.

Elissa says she literally is here because she loves her sister's fans...says she is disappointed in herself.

She says she has not had any sleep, her whole routine is off.

McCrae says she's being tortured and she says she is {thanks McCrae for giving her new ammo}

Elissa says she would have left if not for all the fans...that it's such an honor

Guest 6Borders

8:08pm BB Time

Backyard couch: talk is what advice they would give to people; Helen says they are going to be so different from the experience. Spencer starts to say something and we get FOTH!

8:10pm BB Time: Feeds are back {it's hard to follow conv when the camera switches abruptly..definitely something CBS needs to correct next season...-6Borders).

BB hollers at McCrae not to obstruct his mic.

Howard is at the chess table by himself (maybe waiting for a partner to show up)

8:12pm BB Time: Back in the bedroom Elissa continues her disbelief that people can continue to talk about her {welcome to Big Brother Elissa}

Spencer comes in to get his shoes and apologizes for walking them. Elissa says she is trying to take a nap.

Andy comes in and asks if they are napping. He leaves

Elissa starts to say she is waiting for something to happen. McCrae says "like a new twist" and she says yeah, and mimmicks BB saying some former hg's are coming back in the house {this is either wishful thinking that Brenchel will be back in or BB has completely lost them minds if they are even contemplating such a move}.

McCrae says he thinks she was onto something when...and the camera switches {really BB...very annoying}

8:17pm BB Time

Backyard discussion is about the comp.

In the hottub Jeremy is wearing the POV around his necl

BB switches us to the HOH room with Kait and Aaryn.

They are getting their suits on and Kait remarks she wonders why her bathing suit has to go so far up her butt.

Kait says (something I didn't get) and says she needs to go back and get her head in the game. Tells Aaryn that Howard made the point that Kait is not playing the game, that Jeremy is playing the game for her. Kait didn't really like the comment but says he didn't say it in the mean way that she just did.

They discuss who told who that Elissa was/was not the MVP. Aaryn says she can't remember.

Kait says do you think Andy is trying to go back and forth and be a floater {Bingo! No more calls, we have a winner!}

8:21pm BBT - Hottub

Jeremy, Jessie and Spencer are apparently discussing tatoos.

Jessie says someone has one either just like one Jeremy has or in the same spot.

Jeremy says he was worried about script.

Aaryn joins and Jeremy says he likes her suit.

Aaryn wants to know what's in the hot tub and Jeremy says some crystals to keep the water clean

8:22pm BB Time we go to FOTH

{FOTH so I will take this opportunity to correct a comment I made yesterday...Jessie was telling a story about visiting a store in the Haight-Asbury District of San Francisco, CA. I said the Haight used to be the gay hangout...actually it used to be the hippy hang out (near Golden Gate park) but years ago it cleaned up and is now really nice and real estate is at a prime. The famous "gay area of SF" (just in case you want to know) was and still is Castro Street, south of Market Street..-6Borders}

8:27pm BB Time

Andy is talking to Kait...she says she wants to tell him something serious and because he came and talked to her she wants to tell him something on the downlow. Says earlier someone came in and said Andy was in an alliance with Elissa and they were freaking out

BB tells Kait to put on her mic

Says she is not going to tell him who and then says Candace accidently.

Andy says don't believe a word Candace says. Says he is really irritated...and we go to FOTH on all feeds

Guest 6Borders

8:30pm BB Time

Kait and Andy in the bedroom.

Andy says no matter what happens don't freak out. Tells her to keep listening (to the Spice take).

She says I love you and Andy blows a kiss and leaves. Kate put the headphones back on.

Helen and Howard are playing chess.

8:32pm: Back in the hottub...Andy, Aaryn, Jeremy, Jessie discussing the comp. Jeremy is explaining how he did things.

Aaryn was putting the things (whatever was used) in her mouth.

Aaryn asks Andy if he gets a bad energy when he is around her (Elissa of course) and Andy says he does.

Spencer breaks in and tries to change the subject about the fun they had on the 4th and talk swings right back to Elissa, that Helen has been in there comforting Elissa.

Spencer says she's prob a good woman and she just had f'ed up strategy and that ppl are only being nice to her because she has the MVP.

Guest 6Borders

8:36pm BB Time

McCrae and Elissa are in the bedroom discussing cars. Elissa asks if he drives a 5 speed and he asks what is that.

Elissa says there is a 6-speed and says she just learned how to drive "it". McCrae says he can't drive a manual.

Elissa says she can't drive the car in N. Carolina but can in Canada because there is a duty in Canada {not sure if that means you can't bring the car into the USA or what}

McCrae talks about how he drives like a grandma because if a cop saw him they would just pull him over for any reason.

Elissa asks about the pizza delivery cars and he says there are only two of them (with manual shift I think).

8:39pm BB Time

Amanda, Judd are making food. GM comes thru wearing the pink hat with the long "ears"

Howard and Spencer are at the chess table whispering. It's next to impossible to hear over the kitchen noise below {Spencer is even straining to hear}

Howard says he talked to Jeremy about it already..something about Candace came back and ?

{sorry I can't hear any of this}

8:43pm BB Time

Hottub discussion is comps and what they wish they could have participated in and what they liked. Just general chit chat about comps.

GM comes by and says she shouldn't have even played (because of her finger). Says she is in pain and Dr. Jeremy informs her that it's because blood is pumping thru it.

Talk turns to how much it's cooled off {I can confirm, it has}. One of the girls says they think BB just waited until the heat of the day to have the comp {earlier they were talking about pouring sweat during the comp}

8:46pm BB Time

Back at the chess table there is no chess being played but a whole lotta whispering between Howard and Spencer

Guest 6Borders

8:47pm BB Time

Hot Tub discussion continues about Elissa getting MVP, how unfair it is (from GM) and how "retarded it is" (GM again who apologizes for using the word). It's just more of the same complaining and rehashing.

GM relates she already got in trouble for something else...says she got pulled in (to DR) for saying threatening things.

8:50pm BB Time

Andy has joined Howard and Spencer at the chess table. Actual chess is going on and no discussion {of course not, now that the kitchen is relatively quiet and I would be able to hear...grrr -6Borders}

8:52pm BB Time:

BB is only giving us two cameras. The hottub crew starts to sing and now we have FOTH briefly!

Back and Jeremy says he swears they were allowed to have original songs...general discussion about that.

Candace thinks maybe it's because BB thinks they are aspiring to be professional singers and the group disagrees.

GM says she could dance all day...and that it's had to do with a registered trademark and that's why they can't sing {did none of these people get the BB rules when they were in sequester??? -6Borders}

8:54pm BB Time FOTH again

#BB15 6:00pm BBT: Elissa and Candice in cockpit talking about who to put up as replacement nom. Nick/Amanda/Kaitlin all possibilities

#BB15 6:08pm BBT: Kaitlin telling Aaryn in HOH that she saw Elissa/Candice alone talking.

#BB15 6:11pm BBT: Amanda and McCrae get into bed together for a nap. Amanda tells McCrae about her convo with Aaryn. Saying how they have to all keep each other safe (Jeremy/Aaryn and them)

#BB15 6:13pm BBT: Aaryn/Kait in HOHR, they think Elissa may nominiate Gina Marie. Candice comes up to join them

#BB15 6:17pm BBT: Aaryn telling Candice that a lot of ppl came up and threw her under the bus

#BB15 6:19pm BBT: Candice telling Aaryn/Kait that she doesn't think Elissa has MVP. They say she already told people she has it

#BB15 6:23pm BBT: Kait telling Candice she doesn't trust her bc they don't hang out anymore. Candice says it's bc she's always with Jeremy. Candice says she's not going to be mean to Elissa/Helen even if it means her leaving early.

#BB15 6:29pm BBT: Candice crying, saying it's hurtful and lonely when people won't even sit down next to her on the sofa. She says outsiders talk together bc no one else will talk to them- she's not just going to sit there and talk to a tree

#BB15 6:31pm BBT: Aaryn/Kait told Candice that people told them that she was the one campaigning against David and tried to get him evicted

#BB15 6:34pm BBT: Aaryn says after Elissa goes it resets the game, new alliances will need to be made. They don't even have a new target

#BB15 6:37pm BBT: Aaryn: "In my real life I'm the nicest person out of my group of friends, here I'm the biggest B****"

#BB15 6:44pm BBT: Candice tried to figure out why Amanda doesn't like her, but she didn't tell her

#BB15 6:45pm BBT: The Elissa bashing has begun in the HOHR

#BB15 6:50pm BBT: The HOH girls break-up. Most HGs are in KT or BY. General activities

#BB15 6:51pm BBT: Candice talking to Howard- saying she thinks it's confirmed Jeremy is working with Nick. Andy walks in and interupts as Candice was telling him that she wants Nick out over Elissa

#BB15 6:55pm BBT: Aaryn/Kaitlin wondering if Jeremy actually voted David out and is working against them. Kaitin confides to Aaryn that Jeremy told Kait David may be going home

#BB15 6:57pm BBT: Aaryn "If Jeremy is playing us, we can't tell him that we know". Kaitlin doesn't think he did, but think for sure Nick betrayed them. Aaryn says her gut was telling her that Jeremy was lying after David got evicted

#BB15 7:02pm BBT: Kaitlin tells Aaryn thinks Candice/Elissa concoted a plot to get them to turn on him. Kaitlin is going to sit down and talk to Jeremy calmly and ask him what's going on. Aaryn is concerned with how much he wanted to move past David's eviction

#BB15 7:06pm BBT: Spencer/Candice in bedroom. Spencer telling her that he was told Elissa was getting evicted. Candice now feels Amanda is out to get her

#BB15 7:11pm BBT: Jeremy joins Aaryn/Kaitlin in HOH. Kaitlin says she'll talk to him later

#BB15 7:12pm BBT: Howard/Jeremy playing chess. Howard tells Jer that the plan is to put Nick up. Jer tells Howard that if The Moving Company votes against him, he's out of it

#BB15 7:15pm BBT: Howard goes into HOH and makes sure everything is still good. Howard is throwing Candice under the bus

#BB15 7:17pm BBT: Howard leaves and Aaryn/Kait think Jeremy told him to say that

#BB15 7:18pm BBT: Jeremy/Spencer in SR. Jeremy tells him that if The Moving Co. goes against him, they're in trouble. Spencer reassures them that they're all together. Jeremy says Amanda is next on his list

#BB15 7:20pm BBT: Jer/Spence going over the votes, they seem to think they're ok. They are questioning Nick a little bit. Spencer says for his personal game, Helen leaving is best, but for TMC it's best for Elissa to go. Spencer says he sees a lot of himself in Jeremy, says he wants to see him win it all. A lot of reassuring that TMC is solid

#BB15 7:24pm BBT: Jeremy takes Nick into SR. Tells Nick, again, that TMC better vote the way he wants. Nick says 100% he's with TMC, and he wanted to win today. Elissa told him to throw it, but he didn't

#BB15 7:29pm BBT: Kaitlin/Howard in hammock, Kaitlin tells him that she's scared Jeremy is playing her

#BB15 7:31pm BBT: Nick is VERY happy that Jeremy's next target is Amanda. Nick says Amanda is "scheming with their B**ches"

#BB15 7:33pm BBT: Jeremy beckons McCrae next to have a talk. They got into the cockpit. Giving same talk

#BB15 7:38pm BBT: Jeremy goes to sit with Kaitlin in the hammock. Jeremy tells Kaitlin that they're all fine, and that there is lots of scheming out there. He reassures her that they have the votes. He refuses to tell her about all the deals he made, but that she's safe

#BB15 7:42pm BBT: Amanda is grilling McCrae about his conversation with Jeremy

#BB15 7:44pm BBT: Aaryn joins Jeremy/Kaitlin in the hammock. They all tell each other they're not going to turn against each other

#BB15 7:46pm BBT: Jeremy tells the girls that Amanda was trying to keep Elissa, and that Andy is for sure in the alliance with Elissa/Helen/Candice

#BB15 7:48pm BBT: Aaryn "If you [Jeremy] ever leave, what are we going to do without you?"

#BB15 7:51pm BBT: Kaitlin "Elissa cries every morning in the have-not room". Jeremy "Good"

#BB15 7:57pm BBT: Jeremy: "Once Elissa goes, we'll win MVP every week. It's in the bag"

#BB15 8:00pm BBT: Elissa talking to McCrae/Amanda in bedroom. She's saying she's going to put up Kaitlin. She isn't trusting Candice, Amanda says if she puts up Candice she will go home

#BB15 8:03pm BBT: Aaryn has left, now Jeremy and Kaitlin are kissing in the hammock. Elissa/McCrae/Amanda in bedroom talking about Aaryn

#BB15 8:11pm BBT: Elissa/McCrae talking in bedroom. She wonders what would happen if she couldn't be eliminated, who would everyone talk about. Helen/Howard play chess

#BB15 8:15pm BBT: Howard telling Helen to stay true to Spencer

#BB15 8:19pm BBT: Aaryn/Kaitlin in HOH bathroom. They're saying Andy floats to whoever is in power

#BB15 8:23pm BBT: FOTH

#BB15 8:27pm BBT: Feeds back, Andy in HOH with Kaitlin. Howard at chess table. Kaitlin says "Since you came and told me that- I'll tell you that someone threw your name under the bus" (FOTH was on when Andy told whatever he did to Kaitlin)

#BB15 8:31pm BBT: Back from more fish. Andy/Kaitlin break up their convo, she listens to music. Helen/Howard still playing chess

#BB15 8:33pm BBT: Jeremy/Aaryn/Jessie/Andy/Spencer in HT talking about POV comp

#BB15 8:36pm BBT: Aaryn talking about Frank from BB14. She liked him and thought he was good but he doesn't like his girlfriend's pics that he puts on Instagram

#BB15 8:41pm BBT: Howard talking to Spencer at chess table. Telling him that some girls think they know about a boy alliance. Howard says they need to make sure Elissa goes home tonight. Filling Spencer in on Candice telling him what happened, and how he threw her under the bus with Aaryn and Kaitlin

#BB15 8:45pm BBT: Lots of whispering between Spencer/Howard, but there is a lot of background noise in the KT so it's hard to hear. Basically Howard is relaying his actions today

#BB15 8:47pm BBT: Gina Marie/Jessie/Amanda/Aaryn/Jeremy at hot tub talk about them all sticking together etc

#BB15 8:50pm BBT: It's worth noting, that while sitting in the hot tub, Jeremy is still wearing his POV necklace

Guest 6Borders

8:55pm BB Time
Feeds are back and Jeremy is saying "they (BB) hate us"...that they do all these things wrong, like talk about pee all the time {I must have missed that and I'm grateful}

Talk is foods that turn your bodily fluids different colors...Aaryn says thanks for sharing

Jeremy says "do you know how pumped David is right now?"

8:57pm BB Time

Bedroom: Elissa and McCrae are discussing families. Elissa says so privledged and it's a passion of hers to have a ministry and she is going to have a wellness group and her husband is building one.

McCrae says ppl don't realize what they have...like he had school clothes!

McCrae asks if the wellness center is in Canada and she says yes. She says everything her husband does is for charity and he never turns down charity {I can see the lines lighting up now and posts on her FB pages}

9:02pm BB Time

Howard and Spencer still playing chess...no game talk going on

Hot Tub is general discussion about backgrounds, sororities etc.

Jessie says someone else (besides her) is Polish in the house.

Jessie (I think) says she's a daughter of the revolution and had ancestors come over on the Mayyflower.

Aaryn says her 21st B'day was during Rush and she had to pay $125 a day and she was going to Vegas so no way was she going to do that.

Jessie asks why you have to pay and Aaryn says during Russ Week you have to pay if you miss an event.

Jeremy says you have to be one to "suck a$$" (to be in a Sorority/Frat) and no way he would do that but it's a great way when you go to a new college (to get connections).

9:06pm BBT:

Jeremy says he is so excited to get the Texas (something to do with past HG's from Texas I guess) together. He mentioned Rodney and we get FOTH. Back and then FOTH again!

9:08pm BBTime: Back and Candace says she would always leave school to be with her cheerleader friends...and her BF and she was 10 and he was 29.

GM is complaining about her finger still hurting. They tell her she did so good today.

GM is relating how she does things with her hurt finger.

Guest 6Borders

9:11pm BBTime

Most everyone is in the kitchen getting food/eating and wandering back and forth from the kitchen to the yard.

Andy and Spencer sneak into the Have Not room.

Andy says he talked to ? about getting rid of Elissa and they are freaking out.

Relates that Candace said Andy was in an alliance with Elissa.

Says that they (Jeremy, Kait, ?) are terrible bullies and says "they should keep Elissa around"S

Spence says they will talk about it later.. Andy is freaking saying now they don't trust him.

Brief FOTH

Spencer says Helen has something against him

Candace comes in and Spencer says they are just talking about the going-ons

Spencer says now that Jeremy is coming off the block Elissa might put up Nick. he says he would have put up GM cos she could not complete due to her hand and they could have backdoored Jeremy. He thought Elissa made a lousy move...waste of an MVP and why would you put someone up there would could beat your ass in a comp.

Spencer and Andy say they asked Elissa if she had MVP and she said no.

Candace says it makes her not want to keep Elissa because she is not helping them with the MVP

Spencer says better to have the MVP open to everyone...says after the POV there is no point in speculating..just enjoy the house and have some alcohol, then apologizes to Andy and Candace because they are have-nots!

Andy leaves and Spencer and Candance continue to whisper ..goes back and forth about keeping her because she is going to be MVP or getting rid of her because she is going to be MVP {that's what I get}

Spencer says he thinks McCrae f'ed up in his decision to get in bed with Amanda. Says there is something f'ed up going on and he just can't figure it out! He leaves and Candace says she's about to take a shower

9:23pm BB Time

Nick and GM are in the color bedroom just shooting the breeze. She says you know I act like more of a dude than you do and he laughs and says "gotta pick up the slack somewhere"

They have a more than brief hug!

GM says you know when I don't like you you get the face...he says "the stank eye"

Guest 6Borders

9:28pm BB Time

Backyard couch: Kait and Andy are talking about (you guess it,..Elissa) and just getting her out of the house.

Kait is told to exchange her mic.

Hot tub is general chit chat about videos and keeping pics. Aaryn says she only keeps pics of guys who keep pics of her in case they F-up {don't know how she knows they keep pics}. Aaryn is back on her soapbox...says it would be nice to come into the house just chilling but (sorry I missed the last part due to noise)

We learn that Jeremy calls all girls babe.

Cheers for the game going on out on the lawn

Guest 6Borders

9:33pm BB Time

Nick and Kait in the storeroom talking votes. Nick says she (Elissa) is going home.

Kait tells him she scared the shit out of Andy when she told him she was told he was working with Elissa and he would be going on the block if Kait went up (and or home) and said Andy's face turned white.

Nick says Aaryn is putting all these thoughts in her mind...Nick says once he's convicted it's like you know, so he just chills out.

Kait says if she goes home Jeremy will find out who voted...Nick says she's not going. Kait says we have to get her out and Nick says WE ARE. They say "game on" and leave the storage room!

Howard gestures to Nick and they go into the bathroom, then back into the kitchen {I think Nick was given the hand signal to talk in a few minutes but these people confuse the heck out of me minute by minute}

Howard is washing dishes and Jeremy walks in and asks if he smells tuna.

Jeremy walks on thru and Nick and Howard head off to the color bedroom to talk.

The whispering again...Howard is talking about Candace and says he went to Kait to talk about who to put up.

Nick says either way she (Elissa) is going home. Howard says to stay in there for a while (so it's not suspicious)

Nick paces and looks for a few things

Guest 6Borders

9:42pm BB Time

Howard is talking with Elissa in the Have Not Room. Apparently he is relating his conv with Kait, that she keeps Jeremy calm and someone is a wild card and sketchy. He is running over every senario {which really makes no sense} and says Nick is a wild card. Elissa asks if Howard thinks Nick threw the comp today. Howard takes a loooong pause before answering {which in the BB house usually means you are about to tell a fib}.

Elissa is back on the "these girls are so mean to me". Howard is whispering about Nick. Elissa says he came to her first week about not putting him up and she didn't and then he voted against her anyway and she asked him to throw a comp {not sure if she is talking Nick cos she also asked Judd to throw a comp I think}

Elissa says it's so amazing that (America) gave her the honor of MVP because it's so hard that this is on national TV (tears starting) and now she wishes she had just nominated Aaryn...feels she totally could have beat her in things.

Howard says it's a game and not supposed to be personal and it'[s hard to hear the derogatory comments but in the game you just have to put up with them. Howard says he wants Elissa to stay.

Elissa says she needs to put up someone who can't vote against her and she needs 2 extra votes...Howard says swing votes and let him talk to Spencer cos he's not really sure...and maybe Judd!Ho

Howard says if they put Kait up they have to suck up to Nick/

Elissa says what would you do and Howard says he always goes with the chances and the numbers {not sure what those are since he seems have just said the same to Nick and half the house}

Howard says this and that and poof you get another week...Elissa says she's not sure she wants another week

Howard leaves {any bets he's moving on to the next alliance to relate this conversation}

9:52pm BB Time

Surprise, Surprise...Howard is talking with Amanda and McCrae relating the whole conversation(s) he's just had {with just about everybody about just about everybody}.

Guest 6Borders

9:57pm BB Time

Howard, Amanda and McCrae and discussing the whole "whose name came up". Andy comes in and joins the conv. Judd comes in and then Elissa. Amanda says there are too many ppl in one room.

Elissa left and conv. goes back to getting Elissa out. Andy is trying to explain that Helen says if they get Elissa out America is going to hate them all. {the Paranoia Train just rolled into the station again}

Andy says he wants to shake Helen but he's scared to vote out Elissa.

Aaryn joins the group and says Kait (I think) is campaigning super hard and it's really stressing everyone out because Elissa said she was putting Kait up when Jeremy comes down.

They leave and Amanda whispers to Andy "do you think she bought it". Andy says thanks for getting so intense.

Andy is doing the flip flop (again) about keeping vs not keeping Elissa {honestly, the guy gives me a headache...just pick a side Andy!!!}

10:04pm BB Time

Howard comes back into the bedroom.

Amanda says there is a good chance if they get rid of Elissa that the 3 of them will be going on the block.

Andy is going off on the keeping Elissa senario and America loves her and hearing the applause for her (on live eviction nite) and if he (Jeremy) stays they will all be in trouble and if she stays....

{I've watched 13-1/2 seasons and that is a move that is going to get you sitting next to Julie trying to explain what happened while your target skated into F2 or F3 while you were being stupid...just saying -6Borders}

Guest 6Borders

10:16pm BB Time

Helen and Spencer talking. Spencer asks point blank if Helen knew Elissa was MVP...Helen says Elissa did tell her but says Elissa asked her not to

Helen is doing damage control and totally pitching Elissa staying, that it's not just the MVP but she can't trust Judd..Spencer says he thinks Andy is solid...Helen says he won't be...Helen says she does not tell me anything and she's been so loyal to you guys {I still have that bridge for sale if anyone is interested...-6Borders}

Spencer says Amanda has a side deal with everyone in the house. Helen says I want her to go home again.

Helen says they need to get McCrae...Spencer says they are basically in an alliance with morons

Helen says they need numbers right now...says she does not want Howard to go down in flames.

Spencer says, to be completely honest {which would go down in history as a first in the BB House} the other side does not like Helen with Elissa and they need to let (says hard to speculate) and does not finish the thought..it's all back and forth and Helen says they have the numbers to make it to jury. Spence says no they dn't because McCrae and Amanda are about to jump ship. Says if Elissa goes this week they have a good chance of getting it (MVP or POV).

Helen says having MVP is not a good thing because of what happened to Elissa having it {wake up Helen but it's just her campaign for keeping Elissa which Spencer is not buying}

Spencer says if he gets MVP he will put up someone from the other side. Helen is still arguing why they should keep Elissa because she will win MVP (and I guess it keeps the focus off the others).

Helen says she is only happy with Elissa going up if Amanda is the next one going up {I know nothing about politics but if I wanted to get elected to something I would hire Helen in a heartbeat}

10:30pm BB Time

Howard joins Helen and Spencer. Helen pitches her campaign again for keeping Elissa...that if Elissa leaves America will vote Jeremy.

Spencer says he would put up Amanda,,,Helen keeps saying "but..."

Helen says "do you think that is true Howard?" He says Aaryn and ? are playing the game emotionally.

Spencer says you are selling yourself short if you don't take some risks

Guest 6Borders

10:45 pm BB Time

I can't follow any more of these people right now so I apologize that I am out for a while!

#BB15:9:00BBt: Aaryns crew is out by the hot tub talking spencer and howie are playing chess and Elissa and McCrea are in
the room talking about family and such

#BB15:9:10 BBT not much to report for not much is happening alot of background noise from the kT so it hard to make out
but pretty much HG are just chillin and chit chatting

#BB15:9:15BBT Most Hg are in the KT elissa is now in the KT eating alot of different voices going on all and once
but andy and spence is in the cockpit room talking andy is pitting to spencer to keep elissa because of the mvp, andy
says that Kaitlin said to him the people are throwing his name under the bus spencer is saying that he hears them bad
mouthing Candice, who just walks into the room, now talk turns to who elissa is going to put up.

#BB15:9:20 BBT McCrea says that as long as elissa is in the house they will continusly make her a have not and make her
life a living hell week after week Gina is now in the room with nick saying that she is trying to be nice, Howie Jessie and
amanda are on the couch in the BY talking

#BB15: 9:31 BBT Nick an kaitlin are in the storage room talking about elissa and nick is telling Kaitlin to please trust him
and Kaitlin is just going on and on about how she doesnt want to go home over elissa and nick is telling her to stop fuckin
talking please just stop talking nick is now telling her if she put him up he will smile tomorrow because she elissa is going
home for sure they have the numbers and kaitlin is saying that she scared the shit out of andy. Nick is just going on and on
about how kaitlin will not going home. and Kaitlin is saying that shes just freakin out because of elissa. Nick is saying I
dont give a fuck if she puts me up really I dont

#BB15 9:40 BBT At the same time as nick and Kaitlins talk Helen and elissa are talking in the have not room, Helen telling
elissa that we need nicks vote really we do, elissa said I think it will be funny if I go home, and Helen says jeremy will win
may as will sign his name to the check, Candice walks in is saying that amanda is now saying that she was the one who started
the thing to get David out of the house, Candice saids that she said it dont matter and walked downstairs and she is saying that
everyone is throwing her name under the bus now howie walks in to talk to elissa howie is pitchin to elissa to put up nick
Helen and Candice are in the BR talking about jeremy.

#BB15 9:49 BBT Howie is telling elissa that not everyone in the house is agaist her and to try not to take this too personally
elissa is telling him that is its just so hard I havent done anything to them to make them be this mean to me. My family is
watching this and it hard to listen to them be so evil to me every day for no reason, howie is telling her that he will talk
to spencer who at this point is up in the air with his vote. Elissa is saying that she just wants to take a vote away from them.
and howie says just think about it and leaves

#BB15: 10:00 BBT howie is now in the br with Mccrea and jessie talking about jeremy, and when its a good time to take him out
and now isnt that time, and how its worth it to keep elissa because of the MVP, and howie says that he planted in elissa head
to put up Nick, mccrea says hes too scared to go agaist jeremy, because jeremy has told them that if they go agaist him he will
will HOH next week and come after them andy walks in and says that he has heard all of their names thrown out judd walks in and so does
elissa who walks back out now judd chimes in on elissa putting up nick and how aayrns crew is playing with their emotions

#BB15: 10:05 BBT aayrn comes into the room with howie and them all and saying how Kat is freakin her out by campaining way to hard
Jeremy is in dr and aayrn is now freakin out she walks out andy is now telling jessie did she just buy that Helen candice and
elissa are now in the KT jeremy is now out of the DR walks outside and andy is just going on and on this just goes on and on

#BB15: 10:10 BBT Howie and the br crew are just going on and on about the same thing who elissa will put up and do they have the
votes, and when to get jeremy out and so on, Kaitlin was called into the DR, Helen and elissa and Candice are in the Kt eating
and everyone else is outside
#BB15: 10:15BBT Helen and spence are now in the lounge room talking and helen is saying how no one know yet that they are
together, Helen is saying that shes worried about andy amanda and judd, spencer is saying that he thinks they are better off
with elissa gone, helen says heres the thing if elissa goes jeremy will get the mvp, helen said that elissa was scared to put up
jeremy and she talked her into putting up jeremy, if elissa goes home we lose this game I dont trust andy and I dont trust judd
and they just going on and on with this

#BBT15 10:20 Helen is still talking to spencer who saids spence is jeremy gets the MVP we are F*** and spence tells her we dont have
the numbers Helen I dont want the MVP MVp isnt a good thing they would just vote us out like they are doing to elissa, why not let elissa
have all that blood on elissas hands not on ours. I dont want to make us a target like elissa is, and that sucks, spencer says if we dont
get elissa out this week they will come after us next week, Helen ok but heres this if elissa stays she gets mvp next week
we get another one of them out next week. and they just keep going with this
BB15: 1031BBT Howie now joins helen and spence in the lounge room and they are going round and round with the elissa thing rather or not
to keep her
#BB15: 10:40BBT Up in the Hoh aayrn and jessie and amanda are talking about jeremy going around bulling people and kaitlin freakin out
over going up and aayrn is saying how kaitlin is stressin her out now and amanda is saying that she needs to talk to jeremy, aayrn says that
howie told her that elissa is putting nick up and that elissa is working with howie truth is howie is working with them jeremy walks in

#BB15: 10:50BBt aayrn and amanda is telling jeremy that they need to do some damage control jeremy is saying that hes going to play his own game
amanda is telling jeremy that if you continue to make an ass out of yourself they will backdoor you the first chance they get, you will never get MVP
aayrn will never get mvp because they see her as a b**** shes telling him that he has to be smarter then this because he is a smart person they throw
around mccreas name alot, jeremy is saying they have a landslid vote with elissa and jeremy is saying to amanda that people are telling him the she is
throwing them under a bus, jeremy is saying that his playing a cockie game is a front he doesnt really mean it
#BB15: 1055 BBT Jeremy is saying if elissa doesnt go home this week he going to freaken kill someone it better be a landslid judd walks aayrn is saying that
she is freakin out because she cant play hoh neek week, kaitlin is called it the DR these people are just going totally nutz