Friday, July 5 Live Feed Updates

morty

2:13 PM BBT:

Jeremy reiterates that they need to keep it close and not talk about the alliance and they can own the house. Aaryn says that it will be between the 4 of them. Jeremy thinks that mccrae and amanda are strong and proved themselves and the four of them can go to final 4. Aaryn says tht she has learned her lesson and Jeremy says tht he has learned to just STF up sometimes. McCrae says tht they can easily go to final 4. aaryn says we mustn't doubt themselves.

Amanda wonders who else do they trust. Aaryn says tht spencer and howard say for sure tht they will vote her out. amanda says candice knows what she did. putting candice down. mccrae says tht candice will be an easy out. aaryn says it will be 2 grand more for them. Amanda wonder abt nick. Aaryn says tht nick is playing everyone in the house. Jeremy says tht he doesnt know abt nick. McCrae says bring andy up here and talk to elissa he is close to her. Jeremy sauys tht he was just up here and hates her.

Amanda wonders if nick is brendan's brother. Kaitlin says that he is super hispanic. they are saying tht elissa told them. Aaryn says no. he isnt hispanic he is just sketchy. Amanda say she stays away from nick because he is sketchy. Jeremy says we arent stupid he didnt vote for david. Amanda says tht he didnt. Amanda asks who he would put up if he was hoh. Jeremy says andy. McCrea said he would probably put him up.

2:30 PM BBT:

Jeremy and McCrae shake on the deal and amanda and mcrae leave HOHR.

#BB15 2:03 PM BBT Candice and Howard talking on the BY couch. Candice upset that no one told her David was being voted out but she knew. Howard telling her to to hang back and do what she is doing. Howard says he trusts Spencer. Candice says that Spencer lies so much he scares her.

2:06PM BBT #BB15 Spencer, Andy and Helen in the SR. Helen is prepared to go up. Andy says Amanda and Judd are starting to freak out. Elissa comes in and Spencer and Andy leave. Helen tells Elissa to calm down. They both leave the SR.

2:13PM BBT #BB15 In the HOH Jeremy, Aaryn, McCrae discussing the votes. Jeremy tells Aaryn not to let anyone strong arm her into changing her decision. Jeremy says they have the votes. They decide not to say anything to anyone. Aaryn says she learned her lesson. They agree on Elissa 100%.

2:18PM BBT #BB15 Candice, Andy, Spencer are in the BY. Elissa had told them she wanted to go to HOH room. They tell her it is not a good idea and talk her out of it. Elissa goes inside. Now talk switches to talk about using their mics and forgetting them. Andy said Kaitlin is on reminder 9000.

2:23PM BBT Spencer goes off to the hammock and Candice goes inside. McCrae and Amanda join Andy in the BY. Andy says people are getting paranoid. Andy says he doesn't like that jeremy is bullying them into saying if they don't vote his way they are next.

2:23 PM BBT:

Andy/Amanda.McCrae. She tells him that the hoh group trusts him. Amanda tries to move away from telling him what is going on. She says let candice find another friend. Andy says he is sick of jeremy bullying everyone tht he doesnt like it. Amanda and mccrae dont say much just letting andy talk. McCrae just agreeing. Not forthcoming abt their conversation with jeremy and aaryn and kaitlin.

Andy point blank ask what they said. They are again not forthcoming just hitting highlights having nothing to do with their convo upstairs. He asks again and they tell him nothing.

2:27 PM BBT:

Andy says tht if they have to vote out elissa they will but doesnt think they have to. Amanda asked about candice. Andy says she lies. same old same old that she didnt vote david out. Spencer interrupts the convo. Andy says tht you people need to reassure judd. Amanda says he isnt even on the radar. Spencer agrees.

Amanda: by the way dont listen to a word tht candice says. Spencer says she doesnt even know what is going on. Spencer says if we need her for a swing vote we will use her. They are saying tht she is weak and nobody worry abt that they can get rid of her when they want. spencer says she is like th titanic. Andy again says dont trust anybody but us four and helen and howard.

Spencer asks if there was anything said upstairs tht he needs to know? Amanda says the goal is to get rid of elissa. amanda: if elissa doesnt get up then candice goes up. amanda says tht she doesnt trust candice.

2:27PM BBT #BB15 Judd has joined Jeremy and Aaryn in the HOH room. Jeremy has now talked to him about F4. He tells Judd that he has to vote Elissa out and then they will watch his back. Now telling Judd to stay clear of everyone who is supporting Elissa.

2:31PM BBT #BB15 Andy, Amanda, Spencer, and McCrae talk about if someone else gets MVP. They feel if Elissa wins POV, then Candice will go up on the block. Now McCrae shows how to roll up a pack of cigarettes into his t-shirt if he doesn't have pockets. Andy then says that they are going for whoever Elissa puts up. Andy really wants Jeremy out.

2:38PM BBT #BB15 Kaitlin called to HOH and told to calm down. Kaitlin tells them she is not feeling well and doesn't want to talk game. Jeremy tells her he has it on lockdown and will protect her. Kaitlin says they are attacking her. Jeremy tells her she is acting like a 2 year old right now.

2:45PM BBT #BB15 Nick has been summoned to the HOH room. Nick is telling them how he was quiet the first week so he could learn who to trust. He says that he will only talk game with those people. Aaryn is asking him if it's ok to bring Jeremy in to HOH. So all three will talk game. Nick says he would put up someone super week that no one wants to touch and Elissa.

2:49PM BBT #BB15 Jeremy trying to say that it makes more sense to put up Elissa after POV. Nick telling him that it makes more sense to put Elissa first and perhaps someone like Candice.

2:54PM BBT #BB15 Now trying to decide to put up against Elissa in HOH. Jeremy doesn't want to put up Candice as she is the target next week. Looks like Helen vs. Elissa is what they are considering.

2:36 PM BBT:

Kaitlin having a semi breakdown in HOH. Jeremy trying to calm her down aaryn rolling her eyes at the whole thing. Jeremy going on and on and on and Kaitlin saying she is fine. Aaryn cautioning her abt her getting loud and talking to people. Jeremy says that he and aaryn are trying to calm her down. she says tht they keep coming at her with game and she doesnt want to talk abt it. They try again to calm her down. Kaitlin says tht she doesnt feel safe and if she is on the block she wont win veto because keremy will go ?????he says he wont go anywhere. Aaryn says they learned their lesson. kaitlin says tht elissa has all the power. Jeremy and aaryn again join up. kaitlin says tht they are attacking her. Jeremy says tht she is acting like a two year old. Aaryn says they will talk later tht she is doing this for us. she says she trust them jeremy says she doesnt. kaitlin says she feels attacked and is worried abt what is going on. Aaryn says dont regret it later. Aaryn says she regrest some of the things she has done the past few weeks. She cant have this freakout energy if her team isnt on her side. aaryn says to give her credit. aaryn says tht she is the most confronttational person here and she has stopped.

Kaitlin says tht they are still attacking her abt game. says it b=has ben 2 hrs and they havent gotten back to her. FOTH Kaitlin leaves in a huff. they ignore her. Jeremy and aaryn say who next. Nick.

J asked Nick who he thinks they should put up with alissa. who can beat her in competition. Nick says i tht you guys already had it out. J says we did but tht we should get you in so it looks right. Nick says put up a pawn. Jeremy says you want to be a pawn? Nick sputters. Aaryn says there are people wanting to put yyou uinder the bus can we trust you.

Nick says i went the whole first week being very quiet - he asks jeremy to leave he does - Nick: I watched everybody and I put all my eggs in one basket and tht is who I talk game with you will hear otherwise but its not true. aaryn tells him tales of people saying things abt him but no names. nick says he has been the yes of the game from the get go - people say he doesnt talk to anybody and I say cool I dont need to its all a numbers game. with elissa or without her. Aaryn says bring him back in or not? She yells jeremy really loud.

Nick says to put up someone super weak someone you dont care about. Like Jesse or Judd. Jeremy want to know how tht makes sense. Nick tells him it will polarize and tries to explain to Jeremy tht now there is fear tht people fear aaryn and jeremy. week one was chummy. week two is dont ruffle feather because of the fear. Jeremy is wondering abt nick's plan. nick thinks tht they make too much of elissa and messes with their minds.

Jeremy says tht jess will be a vote for them. Nick says jess-helen-candice jeremy says tht one of them will go and explains the numbers. Aaryn why not helen? Nick says they are all the same. Nick says helen is the floater. You could put up andy or helen or candice. Jeremy says put up helen because she could win the veto. HNick says helen is a grt idea. Nick thinks there is enough guilt in the house to send elissa home. J asks for 100% vote against elissa and nick says yes. J says tht people are telling us tht nick is working with elissa but he doesnt believe them. NJ says so helen is a good choice and nicks says yeah helen as a pawn and if they are together it might make them butt heads. Intruiguing, j says. Hash it chop it screw it it is done says jeremy. hashtag says nick. it is done says jeremy. nick asks who else would take focus off. Jess? Jeremy says no she is on our side. Nice says who next> Candice. J says she is not acompetitor. Nick says perfect Jeremy says no we want her for target next week. Andy? Nick says he is a wild card. arryn says no. Back to helen. Jeremy says only people left are spencer, helen and jess. Nick advises them to negotiate with her about pawn. Aaryn says just tell her she is apawn. Jeremy saus right giv her no time to campaign. Nick says she will freak out if they bring her in as pawn. Aaryn says then spencer and elissa and they are done. Nick is going to send helen up.

3:02PM BBT #BB15 Helen is summoned to the HOH room. Jeremy tells her if she goes up - she will not be going home. He can guarantee it. He says that her name has come up against Elissa. He tells her everyone has faith that she can win POV.

3:10pm Helen tells Jeremy/Aaryn that she is ok if they put her up. May pretend to be upset, but she understands. Gina comes in next, she's safe.

3:15pm Gina/Jeremy/Aaryn feel Kaitlin is acting strange and putting a target on her back. Aaryn asks Gina to send Elissa up, but she's in DR, so Jessie is next... they tell Jessie noms will likely be Elissa/Helen, with Candice as a replacement. Jessie asks if Helen threw anyone under the bus, they say Helen said she'd be ok with Amanda leaving.

3:30pm Spencer is summoned to HOH next. Jeremy says they want to put up Elissa, who does Spencer want up against her? Spencer suggests Helen, smart enough not to retaliate, strong enough to win POV. Jeremy agrees, says they want the votes to be Elissa.

3:40pm Waiting for Elissa, Jeremy/Aaryn again question why Kaitlin is only thinking of her own game, not the team. Elissa enters HOH with stomach cramps, goes straight to WC.

3:48pm Still waiting for Elissa, Jeremy/Aaryn have time to discuss the effects of Adderall on themselves. Meanwhile on the patio, Judd/Howard/Andy/Amanda/McCrae talking about MVP. Andy says Elissa has said if she wins HOH, she is thinking of putting up Jeremy.

4:00pm Back from 10 minutes of WBRB, Elissa, Aaryn is alone in the HOH and Elissa is downstairs with everyone.(Can't tell if Elissa met with Aaryn/Jeremy to discuss anything during the WBRB or not.)

4:05pm Aaryn/Kaitlin are in HOH talking about Elissa being sick, question if it's real or an act. Aaryn questions if Elissa's pride is so great that she may self-evict to prevent being evicted by Aaryn. "If that's the case, win-win." Aaryn is called to DR.

4:10pm Kaitlin/Gina meet up in the HOH WC to primp. Topic of Jeremy acting different towards Kaitlin is discussed. Gina volunteers to talk with Jeremy. Kaitlin says she doesn't agree with 'their' decision, but she's ok with it. Part of her problem is that she has an 'inner body issue'. Gina suggests that Kaitlin pee in a cup and maybe BB will send it out and get a prescription for her.

4:14pm Gina leaves, Aaryn joins Kaitlin in HOH. Kaitlin tells Aaryn she isn't upset with them. When she said she doesn't trust anyone in the house, she wasn't referring to them.

Aaryn: I was up here when Jeremy was talking to everyone, he knows what he's doing and did an amazing job.

Kaitlin: Everyone is going to read that vibe when I go down stairs, he's not going to touch me.

Aaryn: But that's good, that brings the target off you two, and maybe she(Elissa) won't put you up. The way to deal with a guy like him is to give him all the power. Tell him you trust him.

Kaitlin: But I'm so stubborn, I don't want to say that to him. He's a child.... I'm just talking to you about it... I'll say it to him.

Aaryn: He's just stressed out cause you are freaking out. Guys don't know how to act.

Kaitlin: This isn't even what I'm stressed out about now.

4:18pm Jeremy joins the HOH room, wants someone to cook him some chicken or mac/cheese.

Jeremy to Kaitlin: You feeling better? Want to talk?

Kaitlin: if you want to...

Jeremy: I just have trouble trusting someone who doesn't trust me.

Kaitlin: I didn't mean that towards you two.

Jeremy: I don't want you to be mad at me, I want you to know I've got you.

Kaitlin: I'm worried about what's going on internally.

Jeremy: I can appreciate that.

They kiss and make up... and kiss some more... and talk turns to Elissa bawling, Kaitlin again questioning it.

4:30pm Aaryn tells Jeremy about her thought that Elissa may self-evict. Jeremy, now downstairs talking to Gina/Nick, shares the story as fact, that Elissa has said she may self-evict.

4:00 PM BBT Most of the HGs are either in the BY or in the kitchen. On the patio couch Spencer is telling Candice how to make fried chicken.

4:07 PM BBT Aaryn is called to the DR. Someone in the house "UH OH".

4:12 PM BBT Andy is now heading to DR. Kaitlin is venting to GinaMarie and Aaryn in the HoH room. She says she doesn't feel safe this week and that Jeremy is mad at her for not taking his word for it. "He doesn't understand. He won't touch me. He won't look at me." Aaryn is trying to reassure her and telling her that Jeremy will fight tooth and nail for as long as she shows Jeremy that she trusts him. Kaitlin "he compared me to Jess, do you how that makes me freakin feel?"

4:17 PM BBT Jeremy comes up to the HoH room to talk to Kaitlin. Jeremy "it's hard to trust someone who doesn't trust me." Kaitlin "that's so stupid......you came at me hard" Jeremy "You aren't just a little worried. You are really worried......I'm sorry you feel I came at you. That's not what I meant.....Worry about your body and that's it because I'm going to take care of you." [And then back to snugglefest and smooches-Goldylucks]

4:30 PM BBT Aaryn is shaving her legs in the HoH bathtub and rehearsing her nomination ceremony speech with Jessie as Jessie paints her nails. Aaryn "You sent my best friend home so I am putting you up right next to your best friend so you know what it feels like." "Helen, you are getting some fall out for Elissa's decisions." She also plans to include that Elissa's MVP advantage isn't fair and nominating her puts everyone back on the level playing field. [sounds like Elissa and Helen will be her nominations for sure-Goldylucks]

4:41 PM BBT More nom ceremony rehearsal. It hasn't changed. Jessie is in complete agreement and is helping her clean up the wording a little here and there.

4:47 PM BBT Amanda and McCrae are on the couches in the BY. Amanda "you are scaring me......you are thinking about straying from the plan." McCrae "stop worrying about it" McCrae "you just need to promise you are going to vote like I say" Amanda "I am not going to vote just because you say so...you don't always think everything through...woman does not come from man's rib." McCrae "we have to vote together." [i tI think they are discussing whether or not to vote to evict Jeremy if MVP puts him up-Goldylucks] Conversation stops when Jessie walks up.

5:00 PM BBT It's supper time in the BB house. For the have nots: a big pot of lima beans. Helen "Thank you America for the lima beans". It seems they made 2 separate pots worth, one for the haves and one for the have nots because some of the seasoning is not allowed.

4:00 BBT Aaryn, Gina, Kaitlin in HOH Jessie bashing and her not wanting to be sick on TV

4:09 BBT Feed 1 Amanda and Nick discussing working out and getting ready for Nom Ceremony

4:15 BBT Feed 3 Amanda giving Kaitlin guy advice on how to handle a manly man like Jeremy. Jeremy enters and talk stops.

4:18 BBT Jeremy feels Kaitlin has trust issues with him. She tells him she knows he will keep her safe. He says he doesn’t need the drama. He apologizes they kiss and all is well

4:30 BBT Jeremy, Gina, and Nick in HOH no game talk

4:38 BBT Aaryn in HOH going over her nom speech with Kaitlin. She is going to tell Helen you are nomed because of Elissa. Elissa you nomed my best friend so your best friend is going up. Elissa you cause chaos in the house and because of you we don’t have a level playing field.

4:48 BBT Kailtin and Gina preparing dinner while Helen, Andy and Candice watch. We get foth because Gina and Andy can’t stop singing.

BB15 5:00 BBT Mc in BY coaching Amanda he says she talks way too much. They are the swing vote and they could go either way. He says don’t give away anything until after the veto and they are not nomed. Says they need to sleep all day tomorrow.

BB15 5:09 BBT Helen thanks America for the lima beans

5:24 PM BBT All 4 feeds on the BY with Andy, McCrae, and Amanda. General chit chat about crazy dog names.

5:29 PM BBT Andy replaces Amanda on the BY sofa. They discuss Elissa and Kaitlin not feeling well and how easy it would be if Elissa was going to go ahead and self-evict. They are trying to figure out how nominations would go if she did go ahead and take that dive. Judd assumes it would get rid of a double eviction later on. Meanwhile, in the HoH room Nick, Jeremy, Aaryn, and GM are discussing the ladies' pageant days from the past.

5:38 PM BBT Feeds 3 and 4 are on Spencer and McCrae. They have decided not to make a decision regarding Jeremy until after nominations and POV. They feel there is no reason to make themselves targets at this point. There is a lot of frustration (particularly from Amanda) that BB has taken so long to get the nomination ceremony started. There is speculation that the delay is because Elissa is sick.

5:47 PM BBT Amanda and McCrae on the hammock. McCrae to Amanda "you look good today. Amanda "thank you babe" McCrae "you smell good too" Amanda "thanks....you smell stinky....are those the same socks you've been wearing for 4 days?" McCrae "they're good socks". Aaryn has been called back to the DR.

5:51 PM BBT Trivia. Must be time for noms.

5:23 BBT Feeds 1 2, 3 and 4 Mc, Andy, Amanda ,and Candice in BY discussing baby names waiting on Nom Ceremony. Moved on to pet names,

BB15 5:35 BBT Feeds are in and out because they keep talking about friends who haven’t signed release forms.

BB15 5:48 BBT Amanda and Mc in hammock talking about how they smell, her bing sweet and him being stinky.

BB15 5:40 BBT Aaryn practicing her nom speech in HOH as clowny. Jeremy and Kaitlin cuddling in HOH bed. Andy and Gina laughing as clowny makes his nom speech.

BB15 5:55 BBT Trivia nom ceremony taking place.

7:13 PM BBT Still Trivia.

7:41 PM BBT Feeds back, 10 minutes shy of 2 hours. Elissa is with Helen in the Have Not room. "I could not image ever doing that to you." Helen "you win PoV and take yourself off. You can't win this game without going on the block. It was our time and it was worth it. We got a big strong player out last week and that is why we are on the block." Elissa "Let's do it girl. I'm so sorry." Helen and Elissa are nominated. [got to say it, these ladies are taking it really well-Goldylucks]

7:49 PM BBT Helen "this may sound crazy but I'm actually glad I'm on the block. I would rather play for PoV then get backdoored." Elissa makes a plea to camera to give her or Helen MVP. Spencer comes in and advises her to go up and talk to Aaryn. Helen "I won't give her the satisfaction of seeing me upset."

8:00 PM BBT Elissa keep apologizing to Helen. She tells her that is "not going home." Helen says that she knew that this was going to happen. Their next plan of action is to win MVP. Helen "we get MVP and then I will figure it out."

7:00pm BBT Nomination ceremony underway - trivia on all feeds

7:41pm BBT Feeds are up - looks like Helen is nominated
7:43pm BBT Helen and Elissa are up together
7:45pm BBT Aaryn, Jessie, Jeremy in HOHR discussing ceremony. Elissa comforting Helen, who is crying, in HNR
7:53pm BBT Spencer, Helen, Andy, Elissa, Candice discussing how Helen should act. Helen is done crying and is now very angry. Candice wants to make lima beans for her.
7:55pm BBT Elissa and Helen are alone now. Trying to figure out how to keep both of them in the house.
7:57pm BBT Spencer, Judd and Howard talk about being locked in. Spencer feels bad for Helen.
7:58pm BBT Aaryn, Jeremy, Andy, Jessie, Kaitlyn talk in HOHR. Andy asked who would be put up if Elissa wins POV. They decide Candice makes the most sense.

#BB15

Kaitlyn and Jessie are up in the HoH room talking about how sketchy Howard is and about how much of a psycho Elissa is and does not have normal emotions of a human being. Jessie says there are a lot of people who won't vote Kaitlin or any of them out over Elissa. Kaitlin says she needs a swing vote from Spencer, because she doesn't trust Howard at all. Kaitlin says I have to throw the veto because I can't win and it's unfair because of Elissa. Anyone else and she'd have a fighting chance. Kaitlin says I hope she does put up Jeremy to be honest. She says if she thinks you and Judd are in a showmance, she might target you. Jessie says we are not a showmance, but she'd put up Nick and Gina marie before me and Judd. Jessie says that Elissa would be a witch and put up Jeremy because she hates him. Kaitlin says that Elissa is a lying sack of crap.

TNick and McCrae hang out in the lounge. They have to figure out minor details. . Nick says he's so tired of "his side" (meaning Aaryn, Gina Marie, Kaitlyn, Jeremy). McCrae wants to know what's going on with the MVP. Nick says he doesn't care as long as the mvp doesn't put up Jeremy. They say they have the votes still s long as MVp puts up one from their side.

9 pm bbt Nick and Judd talk about the schedule. Aaryn complans about how hard it is to be HoH and nominate people and feeling bad about ending someone's game. She doesn't respect people who are mean in their speeches and doesn't put up people based on game play and not personal vendettas. (-lol. that's hilarious coming from Aaryn).

10:10 BBT Looks like Elissa got MVP again. She is only going to share that with Helen. They are jumping up and down and hugging each other. Elissa wants to put up Nick but Helen is pushing for Jeremy. As of the moment, Elissa has decided on putting up Jeremy.

10:55pm

Helen, McCrae and Elissa talking about Jeremy. McCrae not truly saying anything about him, or what his thoughts are on the people he talked to during his hoh.

Talk turns to who to nom for 3rd spot. Andy back in the room and refocuses them that no matter what Jeremy needs to be nomed. That if he is as good as he claims at comps, then the re-nom will be Kait.

Elissa says that even if she wins veto she may not use it. That makes Helen tear up.

11:00pm

Andy calls Jeremy a bully. Elissa includes Aaron in that. As Andy leaves he reiterates that it has to be Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy.

Elissa and Helen thanking America for giving their side MVP.

11:06pm

Gm letting Nick know that their side is trying to get info from her which is surprising. He is getting frustrating and teary at how Gm keeps getting upset thinking its true that Nick finds Kait attractive. The stress of having nowhere to go is getting to him. It upsets him that whenever he’s around she’ll (Kait) call out “sketchy” and that’s making others question him.

11:12

Earlier they (Nick and GM) had some sort of issue where GM walked off. Nick tells her she’s his number 1 and needs her.

Nick and Gm are each going to talk to Jer and Kait to clear the air. They hug it out. She tells him to go mingle. He doesn’t want her to think he’s flirting. Gm assures him she won’t.

11:21pm

Amanda calling out Jessie in hoh bathroom about her behavior with the guys. How instead of saying all this behind her back she is being direct. Aaron mediating, and trying to get Jessie to understand. Jessie feels Amanda is making her out to look horrible on national TV. Amanda responds with no one making her do anything. How Jessie's own actions have done it. Apparently Jessie told McCrae that she’ll be there for him if/when Amanda gets voted out. That has bothered her ( among other things).

Jessie gives Amanda the apology she wants. Now she wants to know what Aaron and Jessie were talking about before she interrupted their bubble bath. They fill her in that it was about Kait and how she’s acting. It concerns Aaron because she’s linked to her. Amanda points out that she’s also linked to Jeremy.

11:32pm

All don’t like that floaters get to the end in other seasons. Aaron is going to take a step back after being so confrontational. David leaving made her realize this was a game.

11:35

Kait tells GM that earlier she thought Amanda was going to be nominated. GM trying to improve the perception Kait has of Nick since she still believes he voted David out. Based on how many times Nick is called to DR, it brings questions about what he’s doing to get that much attention from production. Kait tells GM to be careful. They hug it out.