Thursday, July 4 Live Feed Updates

morty

12:50 PM BBT Aaryn in the HoH room with Kaitlin, GM, Nick, and Jeremy. Aaryn "It's July 4th and we need to honor America the right way.......I don't think it's strange that I'm HoH today......because I'm the only American girl."

Most of the HGs are outside discussing Top 40 songs and their personal favorites. Howard is folding his clothes on the pool table talking about being ready to pop the question to his girlfriend.

1:01 PM BBT FOTH because while discussing songs Andy can't NOT sing. Just general chit chat outside and ADLs inside.

1:09 PM BBT While outside with the majority of the HGs Aaryn mentions that DR makes her talk differently. "I don't usually talk that way, they seriously told me it needs to be sensual." Current topic for general discussion in the BY is Disney Movies. Aaryn says that the characters in Ferngully The Last Rainforest were drawn based on a real family that she knows. Disney talk turns to Adam Sandler movies and Andy's personal favorite is Big Daddy. Spencer loves Wedding Singer.

1:15 PM BBT Not much going on. Just general chit chat. They occasionally hear fireworks in the distance.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12:06pm BBT: gina and elissa talking. ginamarie telling her that she doesnt try to hurt peoples feelins it isnt a nice feeling and she is saying she is sorry for anything she said.
12:09pm Aaryn and andy iand kaitlyn are in hoh talking about people sleeping all day. ginamarie and elissa are now in the kt getting a drink.
12:26pm BBT arryn is fixen to leave the hoh rm to go to the pool. andy is listening to music and kaitlyn is putting on makeup. elissa is in the hnbr all other hg are in the by by the pool.
12:30pm BBT: ginamarie comes out of dr and says the dr told her she just jammed her fingers lastnight in the hoh comp. elissa goes to wa to wash her hands. ginamarie joins andy, kaitlyn and aaryn in the hoh rm and is telling them about her fingers.
12:40pm BBT: MCcrae and amanda in br talking real low mccrae says he got throwed under the buss lastnight. amanda says dont worry about it. jeremy gets called to dr.mccrae is heading out to the pool and amanda is going to go workout.
12:43pm BBT: Aaryn telling kaitlyn and ginamarie that all her life she has wanted to be a relationship counselor.and how she was sick for 2 nights before he left cuz she has a bad feeling he was leaving. kaitlyn said i feels so bad for david. aaryn says i do too but you guys he is going to come out on top and be a model after this he is going to be fine and we get foth.
12:50pm BBT: jeremy gets out of dr and goes to hoh to tell them that the medics told him he was bit by a spider on his neck. he says he has been stung by a bee and now a spider. then he asked why they girls are getting all dolled up they say its because its americas birthday and they have to honor america.
12:54pm BBT: howard is doing laundry in the by nick is looking for his swim trunks and cant locate them. amanda is jumping roap. most hg are laying around the pool talking about music.

1:12pm BBT: most hg around the pool talking about movies and books. howard is in the shower.
1:21pm BBT howard is out of the shower and grabs his bible to go read. amanda is getting her swinsuit on to go join the pool.. howards is in the photo booth now looks to be praying then opens his bible.
1:27pm BBT: amanda and andy talking at the chess table. andy says they are talking about who aaaryn is saying she is going to put on the block. he says aaaryn said she thinks they will put up candice and elissa cuz they want elissa out. andy tells amanda they are fine as they walk downstairs.
1:30pm BBT: elissa and andy in the wa and elissa says look at this i know you have to be a neat freak. he says yeah she says look. and points to the wa. elissa goes back out to the by to lay out at the pool.
1:40pm BBT: helen comes in the kt and tells elissa she is making slop. elissa says yeah i was fixen to make me a little too . elissa has been cleaning the bathroom and spraying it down with bleach. andy is in the dr and all the other hg are out by the pool and doing laundry.
1:42pm BBT: we start to hear music in the by the hg yell yeah something and we get foth.
1:52pm BBt: kaitlyn jeremy and jessie in kt making themselves something to eat. aaryn is in the hoh. kaitlyn comes up to join her and aarytn says it is to hot. she is asking kaitlyn what jeremy is making and kaitlyn says anything we want so arryn says anything we want? feeds go back to the by where nick spencer and jeremy are talking about not playing to hard yet.to just keep it cool.
1:56pm BBT: amanda comes into hoh rm and asked if arryn and kaitlyn want turkey burgers they both want regular burgers. she sits down and asked whats your thoughts for nominations tomorrow. they says its tomorrow. amanda says if you can garantee me and mccrae safty this week i will talk to elissa about her 3rd vote.aaryn says i told mccrae he would be safe this week he kept me safe this week so he wont be touched.

2:02pm BBT:jeremy comes into hoh and tells amanda that elissa told him that amanda wanted jeremy put up as mvp nomination amanda says after you talked to elissa she told me she was putting you up i didnt say for her to.
2:13pm BBT: amanda and jeremy are argiung about everyone letting elissa stay amanda says i did not vote david out and when this show is over you will see this.jeremy says we have to stay together we want elissa gone . kaitlyn says mccrae should want elissa gone and amanda says he does want her gone.
2:15pm BBT: amanda is saying candice is so sumb she kept telling everyone that they was voting elissa out and kaitlyn says that candice came to her and said i am all confused and she asked her what she was confused about and candice told her nothing and walked off. amanda says yeah see i dont know whats going on with her.
2:18pm BBT: aaryn says ok if you can get elissa to tell her to put nick up as mvp and no one will vote nick out. arryn says i will not disrespect mccrae i promised him and i respect him and i will not put him up.
2:28pm BBT: arryn says nick is not with us anymore we have to act like he is but he isnt he sent david home.ginamarie says nick pulled her in a room after david left and said we should not be seen together. arryn says nick goes home right after elissa its been decided.
2:31pm BBT: amanda and mccrae are in the br whispering in bed.nick is in hoh talking to arryn and ginamarie and kaitlyn. he says i will go up this week and i will win the pov but then elissa needs to go home. ginamarie says well if ya'll keep protecting elissa she is going to pick all of you off one at a time.
2:39pm BBT: after a brief foth arryn says i am going to the dr this is suposed to be a good week and it sucks. she puts her hat on and leaves the hoh rm. nick says this game is stressfull isnt it? its intense makes for good tv.
2:40pm BBT: arryn telling mccrae and amanda if we cant get elissa out this time then we get the people out that are protecting her.
2:45pm BBT: helen is in the kt making slop balls for the have nots. most everyone else in out in the by just talking.
2:55pm BBT:amanda is putting makeup on mccrae's face looks to be drawing designs on his face with the makeup.mccrae goes to get paint brushes for amanda .

3:30BBT

Jeremy, Howard and Candace in the backyard. Jeremy keeps going on and on about how they must get Elissa out this week. He says the whole house needs to vote her out and how she's the mastermind and the reason she was saved last week. He says that the game will be more fair if she's gone b/c otherwise she'll keep winning MVP. He says the whole mood of the house will be better once she's gone.

Jeremy says if the house doesn't get rid of Elissa this week that he's not going to waste another week on getting her out. He says if Elissa is saved again this week, he'll let the rest of the HGs get her out, not him, b/c obviously they want her here.

Jeremy says that Elissa doesn't deserve to be here, that she has a rich husband and rich life and how her 5 y/o son has an iPad. "F*ck that kid, haha"

He keeps asking if Candace agrees with him about getting Elissa out and she says yes, she was on board with it last week.

3:40BBT

Howard goes inside and Candace says if she finds out who the mastermind is, she'll tell Jeremy and he says yes, let me know. He says she looks mad right now and Candace says she is, she thought she was saved last week with the POV in order to vote Elissa out. She says that something doesn't add up and someone from Jeremy's side must have changed their vote.

Other feeds still on Amanda doing McCrae's makeup in the bathroom.

3:45BBT

Jeremy says that he and Kaitlin have never talked about being in an alliance, people just see them as a couple and automatically think they're together. He says he's here for himself, even though he does want a cuddle buddy. He says he quit his job to come to the BB house and he had $0.07 left in his bank account, so he has nothing once he gets out except the BB stipend. Candace says you don't even get that money until after the game and FOTH.

Feeds come back and Candace says she's not with anyone. Jeremy talks about the people he thinks deserve to be here. He hopes Kaitlin will stay awhile b/c she's his cuddle buddy and thinks Howard and Judd deserve to be here. He doesn't think Nick deserves it, though.

Candace says she doesn't like sh*t talkers and how she's not in high school. Jeremy agrees, saying this place is a presser cooker and how this house is making him like a kid and he's doing stuff that he wouldn't normally do in his real life. He talks about a time he was poked and used in the house like a piece of meat and that was a reality check (not sure of what time in the house he was referring to.)

3:50BBT

All feeds switch to Amanda and McCrae.

3:10pm BBT: amanda is painting the american flag on mccrae's face and they are whispering real low.

3:12pm BBT: amanda tells mccrae that arryn wants to bond with her later so she will go hang with her later. mccrae says yeah.

3:17pm BBT: ginamarie, kaitlyn and jeremy in the pool and judd is lying by the pool just general talk. amanda still painting on mccrae's face.

3:24pm BBT: andy and helen sitting at kt table eating slop balls and talking about maybe having a luxury comp.jeremy outside with kaitlyn and howard he says i am going to win pov this week and win hoh next week thats why i didnt take hoh this week so i can compete next week so i wont waist another week trying to get her out. she doesnt deserve to be here and she doesnt want to be here .

3:26pm BBT: jeremy is saying elissa doesnt need to be here she will win mvp everyweek and she doesnt deserve it dont you all want to win mvp. he says this is so unfair that she is here and gets away with everything. and we get foth.

3:30pm BBT: (correction) jeremy is tallking to candice and howard not kaitlyn. jeremy is just repeating himself and candice says he will see when he gets out or at the wrap party that my vote was right.

3:36pm BBT: jeremy says i just hope everyone is on the same page and want elissa out and i hope ya'll dont get bullied by elissa. candice says i didnt get bullies by anyone i was told elissa was going i was told no different.

3:42pm BBT: elissa is folding her laundry and amanda is still doing mccrae's face painting. jeremy and candice are still talking and candice says at some point you have to pick sides with friends and floaters wont pick sides with friends and we get foth.

3:43pm BBT: candice says she came in this houise not wanting to allign myself with people the first week but now i think i might have to. jeremy says kaitlyn and i came in and we are buddies and i told her i wansnt here to play for other people i am here for me to play for myself. and i told kaitlyn that and she got pissed at me. he says i think i deserve to be here but in this game you cant control it .

3:48pm BBT: candice tells jeremy she isnt here for people this isnt high school i aint playing their games. jeremy says you said it and i feel imature over it. he says i aint here to feel like a kid. he says i feel like a piece of meat and i hate that.

3:54pm BBT:jeremy says to candice i am sorry i didnt mean to come at you hard. candice says no its ok i just know where my vote went and i didnt vote david out. amanda still in wa painting mccrae's face.

4:01pm BBT: jeremy and candice talking about how elissa said she wanted to think the brenchel fans for saving her. he says she is getting cocky about it. jeremy and candice both say thwey will be mad if they leave this house before elissa does and then if they find out she didnt need the money if she wins they will be pissed.
4:06pm BBT: candice and jeremy talking about how many people there are in the house and there has to be a double eviction and jeremy says i dont think anyone will come back . candice says no not unless there is a double eviction and the twist for mvp has to end at half way point like they always do on other seasons.
4:09pm BBT: jeremy says there are other people that need to go before you do you are smart and you deserve to be here and i feel the same way about myself. i watch this game and i see this puppetmaster woman get her way with everything. we have a good cast here so maybe it will be different.
4:12pm BBT: amanda finished mccrae's face he is now going outside for a smoke.he walks outside and jeremy says that is awesome to mccrae jeremy asked who did it he says amanda it took like an hour and a half.
4:19pm BBT:most hg are sitting around in the by just general chat .
4:25pm BBT: jeremy in hoh talking to aaryn he says elissa and amanda are in an alliance together so put them both on the block and if i get throwed up there then i have a chance to win and stay. he says amanda is the mastermind she says how do you know that he says candice told me.
4:29pm BBT: jeremy says i want elissa home but i dont mind if amanda leaves its ok for voting david out. he says amanda did not vote for david to stay. arryn says i dont think candice did so who was it. jeremy says i think howard did
4:32pm BBT: jessie comes in hoh and says i walked in on candice and howard. she says that for sure candice elissa and helen are alligned and they are trying to recruit howard.
4:39pm BBT: jeremy is still saying that elissa deserves to leave she doesnt deserve to be here and it isnt fair man we went through crap to get on this show and she didnt they probably went to her and said hey you wanna be on the show and we will give you this much money. jeremy says it isnt fair they are letting her float through here and not voting her out.
4:47pm BBT: jeremy still in hoh repeating everything he has been saying to andy now. elissa and judd on by couch just chit chatting about parades.
4:52pm BBT. aaryn says elissa knows she is going on the block so if she has mvp she will put a weak player up. aaryn says what if i put elissa and helen up. jeremy says but helen is weak so why put a weak player up that cant beat her in pov.

5:03pm BTT: Helen is turning water off in the pool. she says it is full now. she is now putting the water in the ht.

5:05pm BBT: Amanda is making burgers for dinner. Gina is watching her make it. Aaryn, Jeremy, Andy and Mccrae are in HOH repeating themselves over and over.

Aaryn gets told not to talk about production, she says if you can hear why is my room still so hot. HOH room sucks!!

5:24 pm BBT The HOH door is open and Mc uses a pillow to try to get some cooler air in. Aaryn announces she is done with this and leaves HOH.

5:32 pm BBT all cams on the chess game. all 4 change to the SR where Jeremy, Andy and Helen check out the food in the fridge.

In the KT Helen removes nail polish. Andy pacing with a glass of soy milk. Jeremy is cooking nuggets. Andy keeps singing. IDLD called. They run to have a smoke first.

5:42 pm BBT HG hope its LD so BB can give them something for 4th of July. (there is music in the background) FOTH

5:46 pm BBT sounds like BB going to give them food, all get to eat. Candice wants to clean the kitchen in case their feast is on TV.

5:56 pm BBT Helen and Aaryn talk in the cockpit. Helen tells her she didnt lie about the vote. they are on different sides of the house, they both need to heal. Helen will not go after Aaryn because of a rumor. Aaryn is not her target.

5:58 pm BBT Aaryn says when Elissa talked behind her back that hurt her. Helen says Elissa my have a socal cooth where she comes off the wrong way. Helen says that she will talk to Elissa about some of her comments. Aaryn asks how Helen can trust someone that turns everyone against each other.

6:01 pm BBT Helen says she has tried to distance herself from Elissa. Elissa and Candice come to her then no body else wants to be friends with her. Helen has tried to disance herself then the whole Jeremy thing brought Elissa back. Aaryn says she thought Helen and her were friends. Helen says so did she. Helen feels that ppl are looping her with Elissa. Aayrn tells Helen that only her, Judd and Andy have said they voted against David the others have sworn on things that they didnt. Helen respects Aaryn but if Helen stays and wins HOH they need to talk. Aaryn feels the house is against her because of the things that were done the last few weeks. Helen says there are some mutual ppl that neither can go after because they are in both their inner circles. They can work together to keep those ppl.

Aaryn tells Helen she told Elissa that as long as she doesnt go after her (Aaryn) she wont go after her (Elissa) FOTH

6:12pm BBT: helen says if we make it through we will tale next week lets see what happens. aaryn says i dont want people seeing us talking. helen says no we dont want them to know we are friends.
6:14pm BBT: aaryn saying since i was kept safe i thought jeremy should remain safe too. helen says yeah i understand and he came to me and apoligized to me and i feel like it was heartfelt. helen says sometimes your enemy will help you most.
6:17pm bbt: helen says thats all i wanted to say to you. aaryn says well i am just saying i didnt want to go after her but it was some of the comments she has made to me. helen says i will talk to her and tell her that she has done enough jabbing and aaryn gets it.
6:18pm bbt: aaryn says i will never swear on my boble or the people that i love i would never do that. she tells helen if elissa says something that she doesnt know about just ask me i will tell you the truth i have never lied.
6:20BBT:L helen says well i think i can help you start over with people in the house.
6:22pm BBT: helen leaves cockpit aaryn heads to hoh rm then back downstairs. to go to dr to ask what is going on and if they are going to make an announcment.
6:23pm BBT: aaryn is going to get a shower in downstairs bathroom her room is locked for repairs. andy is dressing up in a white bow tie for tonight celebration. now everyone else wants to dress up also.\
6:30pm BBT: hg in br talking about what to wear tonight aaryn asked if she could wear her red white and blue tank top and asked bb please. just general talk going on about what to wear tonight.
6:38pm BBT: ginamarie telling candice to try to get a nap . since she has the hnr tonight. candice asking if she will get in trouble ginamarie says i dont know but i dont think so.
6:51pm bbt:aaryn just got out of the shower kaitlyn getting changed putting on a dress for their celebration dinner tonight.

7:01 pm BBT Andy, Mc, Gina, Spencer playing the ABC game with alcohol names.

7:10 pm BBT (sorry its Amanda not Gina playing the game) Nick is also playing. They are stuck on Y.

Amanda rearranges her red top, Spencer and Andy both say they have seen nips. just after they say that the top slips and they get another look

7:20 pm BBT Helen encourages Candice to just lay low, they have the numbers. Try to hang out with everyone. HG are trying to dress in Red/White/Blue.

Helen tells Elissa that they have to be careful what they say around Aaryn. They have to get her out, back door her. Will try to get her to think keeping them is a good move for Aaryn. they can do her dirty work for her.

7:30pm BBT Helen tells Elissa that its a start over, but they arent friends with Aaryn. But shhh dont talk about it, and no jabs.

7:35 pm BBT HG still getting ready. They cant wear white on TV (it messes with the cameras) so they are mostly in blue/red.

7:36 pm BBT FOTH back...still getting ready. Even the guys are talking clothes and giving suggestions to each other.

7:48 pm BBT general chit chat mixed with FOTH as they talk about friends that didnt sign a release.

7:50 pm BBT Amanda and Mc whisper over the chessboard. Amanda says she should "bond" a little bit with "them". Mc tells her dont.

Mc keeps whispering, Amanda goes Hu?? like she cant hear him (she's not the only one) FOTH again.

From BBAD

About 9:00 PM BBT Kaitlyn and Elissa were in the bathroom. Elissa seemed to be trying to clear the air with Kaitlyn about some issue

Amanda and Aaryn have been talking for the past half hour or so talking game and bitching about Elissa and Jessie. During this time, Amanda and Aaryn have mostly been trashing Elissa and saying how they do not trust Jessie and will just use her until they do not need her any more. Aaryn said that she has Kaitlyn, Gina-Marie, Jeremy, but not Nick because he's too shady. Amanda said that she will come on board with their alliance and so will McCrae.

9:40 Kaitlyn walked in. She is saying Jessie is going insane.

9:40 Kaitlyn is saying Jessie confronted Elissa about saying Jessie and Judd are in a showmance. Kaitlyn said that she went to go check on Elissa earlier because she doesn't want to be nominated by Elissa if she is MVP. Kaitlyn is relaying the conversation she had with Elissa earlier clearing the air. They did hug but Kaitlyn told Amanda and Aaryn that she was being "super fucking fake" with Elissa.

Kaitlyn is saying Jessie was yelling at McCrae for something, but can't make out what. Kaitlyn says that Jessie was also throwing Candice under the bus too.

They're all talking really fast and soft, but the gist of everything consists of determining who they can trust, Elissa needs to go, and Jessie is digging her own grave.

9:47 BBT - Jessie is with Judd in the bathroom. Jessie's eyes look like she has been crying. Jessie is saying, "I will not win this game with these people." "I don't mesh well with these people here." Judd is trying to comfort her saying that she still has a chance. Jessie says she will not give up, "but I will not be happy here anymore" followed by the waterworks. "Half of this shit I put up with, I would not put up with." Judd is telling her that he is just letting the others self destruct. Judd: "Whoever gets too cocky in this game is going to go home." Jessie says she is tired of convincing the people upstairs that she is with them. Judd is telling her to try and get along with everyone but Jessie counters saying that the HOH crew is putting her into a position of making her choose a side and be loyal to them. Jessie said that everyone has a pair, and Judd tells her that he and Jessie are a pair.

Sounds like Nominations haven't happened yet. Everyone keeps talking about who Aaryn is going to put up.

Judd is saying she doesn't think Elissa will put her up. Judd: "I don't think Elissa is as bad as everybody acts." "Lot of people tell me terrible about her when she ain't doin' nothin but sittin in the kitchen eatin slop." Jessie: "She is such a manipulative person, and I know it's part of the game, but I don't respect that gameplay."

9:58 BBT: Aaryn in the HOH room with Jeremy and Kaitlyn. They are talking about nominations. Kaitlyn comes in to sit on the bed and kisses Jeremy. Kaitlyn relays that Jessie is sitting holding hands with Judd in the bathroom. She is also relaying about the Judd/Jessie possible showmance argument between Elissa and Jessie. Aaryn says she is being portrayed as the bitch of the house, Jessie is being portrayed as the slut, and Amanda is being portrayed as the cheater (because she has a boyfriend back home supposedly?). Aaryn is saying Amanda told her how people are being portrayed due to how the DR is asking them questions about other houseguests. (Shortly followed by, "HG, you are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions with other houseguests"). They think Elissa may nominate Jessie because of the argument.

10:01 BBT. Andy, Amanda, McRae in Havenot saying they cannot implode on each other like Jessie. Andy is saying how he trusts everyone in the group. (Amanda seems to be in agreement right after saying she wants to go on board with Aaryn but she doesn't seem to be saying much).

10:04 BBT - Back to Aaryn, Kaitlyn, and Jeremy in HOH. They are talking about Jessie exploding again.

09:05 PM BBT Feeds are back! Jessie and MC are on the balcony overlooking the KT and Jessie is upset that her name is always in everyone's mouth and she doesn't know why because she doesn't do anything. Jessie hates Elissa and she can't stand her. MC is just sitting by agreeing. Feeds switch to GM and someone else whispering just as Jessie asking when Elissa and Candice became so close. Feeds back to MC and Jessie with Jessie saying they better open the BY in the next 10 minutes. Jessie says she just yelled at Elissa because she (Jessie) looked at Judd and Elissa had that look in her eyes that she expects her to ask about her showmance with Judd.

09:08 PM BBT Feeds switch to Aaryn and Amanda in the lounge with Amanda crying saying she wants to call Candice out for saying that it was MC's idea to evict David. Amanda is pulling out all the stops with her sobbing and Aaryn says Elissa has Kaitlin cornered in the WA telling her that she loves her and she's not gunning for her. Amanda says repeatedly that she's not with Elissa. Amanda almost feels smothered by her.

09:10 PM BBT Jessie is still talking MC's ear off at the chess board about how nobody in the house knows how to shut their mouths up for more than 5 secs. This is very much a one sided conversation with Jessie leading the charge.

09:14 PM BBT Amanda says Elissa is constantly around her and MC. Amanda says when you're guilty about something you tend to hover and try and make sure people can't have conversations with others to discover the truth. Amanda says she became close to MC because she was with him 24 hours a day and that just tends to happen. Aaryn says she feels like her alliance now consists of Herself, Amanda, MC, Jeremy and Kaitlin and they don't trust Nick because he's sketchy. Amanda complains that Candice is annoying. Amanda says Jessie drives her up the wall as well.

09:18 PM BBT Switching feeds to GM and Kaitlin chatting in the HNR. Kaitlin says Jess was apparently hitting on MC and asked when Amanda goes home if he'll be in an alliance with her. GM says Jess has been all over all the guys in the house. GM says back home she may get all the guys she wants at home and Kaitlin says she's vulnerable because she just ended a relationship. Kaitlin says she spoke with Elissa and told Elissa that she's on National TV and she's not going to do inappropriate things. GM says the same thing about Nick. They both agree that they only sleep with boyfriends.

09:22 PM BBT Quick correction about Aaryn's alliance she did include GM as well (a lot going on at the moment and I'm trying to get everything as accurate as I can). Amanda asks Aaryn what's her plan for noms tomorrow. Aaryn says she thinks Elissa and Candice because it would create the least amount of waves in the house.

09:24 PM BBT Amanda thinks that "they're" portraying her as the _____ and she needs a good person on her side to help her get the MVP. Amanda thinks MC has a good shot. Aaryn agrees. Amanda tells her that she can talk to Jeremy but she'd like to know everything she tells him to help keep her and MC in the loop. Aaryn says "they" may be portraying me as the ______ but they're portraying her as the _______ as well.

09:29 PM BBT Amanda says that she thinks Jessie complained to DR about her (Amanda) taking her Xanax and Adderall at the same time occasionally and now DR monitors her like a hawk because of it. Round and round with the Jessie hate.

09:30 PM BBT All four feeds now on Amanda and Aaryn in the lounge. Amanda says she thinks GM's break down was an effort to reel Nick in. Aaryn wonders about that herself. Aaryn says Elissa made an agreement with Nick that she wouldn't put him up as MVP nom if he helped vote out the other side. Eventually Nick came up to her and told her that he doesn't want to be seen as in an alliance with her. Aaryn says she has to treat him ok for now but she's onto his game.

09:38 PM There's a knock at the door and Aaryn tells whoever to come in. Kaitlin comes in. Aaryn says the speech that Elissa gave her was word for word the speech Elissa gave her. Kaitlin says she didn't get a speech. Kaitlin says Jessie at the table was going off on Elissa calling her a crazy ______ because she's spreading lies saying that she is in a showmance with Judd. Kaitlin says she was getting mean mugged from Elissa and Kaitlin followed her to the WA to talk to her. Elissa said Jessie is spreading lies saying she is starting lies about her being in a showmance with Judd. Elissa said she didn't care who was ______ who in the house. Kaitlin said she told her first of all I'm not _______ anyone. Feeds switch to WA with Nick talking to someone in the WC. MC comes in to brush his teeth.

09:41 PM BBT Switching back to the lounge with Kaitlin, Amanda and Aaryn. Kaitlin says she told Elissa that Jessie is betraying everyone and she heard her getting yelled at so she felt bad for her. Kaitlin says they could back door Jessie to get her to trust them for the time being and then they can backdoor her if they need to. Apparently people are outside watching fireworks? Their whispering got insanely quiet for a short period.

09:43 PM BBT Back in the WA Jessie and Judd in the mirror is saying she doesn't know if she can be nice with anyone inside the house any more or outside the house. Judd says to try. She's one of his favorite girls in the house. Jessie needs something inside the house that she's not getting. Judd asks what. Jessie says love. Judd says he loves her. She says no you don't. Intermittent FoTH.

***Twitter Reply*** RT @LCPerky: @mortystv If she is not abusing it what is the problem? - I remember this conversation but I don't know who was a part of it and I'm not a Doctor or a Pharmacist so take my information with a grain of salt. But whichever HGs were complaining about it said that it gives an unfair advantage due to an energy spike when combined on an full/empty stomach.

09:50 Feeds back and Jessie is still going off on Judd about the "alliance full of ______". She's tired of having to reassure them that she's not doing/saying the things that she is supposedly being said that she's doing/saying. She's tired of the pairs. Judd says "we're a pair, I told you this last night". Judd says he does. They're alliance let someone go home so maybe it's not as strong as they think. Judd points out that whoever MVP is may put someone up that people will send home (if she ends up on the block). Elissa is a manipulative person says Jessie. She doesn't respect that part of the game (Seriously? It's a HUGE part of the game next to the physical aspect). Jessie says Elissa is a foul person in a bad mood all the time. Judd points out that she's been on slop for two weeks now and the house is largely mean to her. Judd talks to her because he's not going to treat someone like crap. Jessie tells Judd how she went off her because she could see the idea forming in her head that Judd and she were a forming showmance.

09:56 PM BBT Meanwhile elsewhere in the house Aaryn is talking to Jeremy about noms and Kaitlin walks up. Jeremy says watching the fireworks made him miss is mom so bad. Kaitlin crawls into bed and gives him a kiss and says she's sorry. Kaitlin says Jessie is downstairs digging herself a grave because she's in the WA holding Judd's hand. Aaryn is telling Kaitlin that Amanda says that each of the girls are being portrayed a certain way in the house. Aaryn is the _____. Jessie is the...woman that sleeps with lots of men, etc... Kaitlin asks how she knows this. Aaryn says it's obvious the way questions are being asked in the DR. Intermittent FoTH. Jeremy is watching the monitor in the HoH and sees Helen and Elissa walk into the WA together. Jeremy says they have to go up together. Aaryn says the will.

10:02 PM BBT Meahwhile down in the HNR MC and Andy are whispering. Andy says he can lie is butt off and "you guys" are my allies to the end. Andy offers to leave the HNR first. MC paces around the room, waving at one of the cameras as it turns to face him. Little does he know...he has a camera behind the mirror aimed at him and that's they one that's being shown to us feeders. He says "Heya Dingo and the feeds switch to the KT where Howard and GM are chatting. BB calls someone out for singing.

10:05 PM BBT Feeds switch to MC and Amanda whispering in the HNR. Amanda says she had the water works and was crying and everything. She says they're safe this week. She says they have to be careful winning competitions. MC wants to win next week. Amanda gives him a "you better not look". Amanda asks MC about his time with Jessie and he says he he had to sit there and be nice to her because she he's a nice guy. Up in the HoH they're talking about wondering what David's up to. Jeremy says David won't get his $2000 stipend until after the end of the show. Aaryn says that David is going to be sleeping with so many girls. Kaitlin disagrees saying that he is a good guy. Jeremy points out that he didn't lose his virginity until 23.

10:13 PM BBT Down in the HNR Andy and Candice has joined MC and Amanda. Candice is saying she's not that kind of girl and that mean. She's not going to avoid people. If they come and talk to her she's going to talk to them. Everyone agrees and the party adjourns leaving Candice to make her bed. The BY is now open.

10:18 PM BBT Switching feeds back to the HNR. Howard steps in to tell everyone that the BY is now open in case they didn't know. Aaryn says they know and they're going to go outside naked. Howard says "Yeah...that's a good idea. Do that.". Jeremy drags Kaitlin into the HoH shower and a brief make out session ensues. Aaryn tells Kaitlin "not only will we give her a one two punch but then she's alone" Kaitlin says she may not work with them regardless. Aaryn says then she can go next week. Aaryn says they want Elissa to go home this week not Jessie. (Apparently the noms have changed again). Aaryn says she wants Jess to stay because she has a huge target on her back. Kaitlin says they need to think about it. Aaryn doesn't want to think about it.

10:21 PM BBT Feeds switch to Candice and Helen talking in the HNR. Helen says it's week two. Jeremy will explode again. Candice complains that the girls can't stop fighting and men won't fight. She wonders why why why why why why. (Think about it...you're so close!) Helen says girls are just catty and that's the way it is especially when love is involved. They leave the HNR so we'll join the BY crowd.

10:26 PM BBT Nevermind. Feeds switched to MC and Amanda in the SR with Amanda looking for something. They leave the SR and head into the bedroom. Amanda is called out by BB for not having a mic on. Then she starts whispering quietly to MC about something. Meanwhile cams are chasing an assorted number HGs around as they walk around the house. We're settling on Elissa joining Amanda in the chair bedroom while Amanda slips into her bathing suit. Elissa says she tried eating as much as she could during their July 4th party. Elissa asks Amanda if she's ok. Amanda says she's just home sick. Amanda leaves the room heading for the BY.

10:28 PM BBT Feeds finally switch to the BY. We have Jeremy, Amanda, Helen, Candice, Kaitlin, MC and GM with Aaryn walking up to join the crew around the HT. Talk is about...well...yeah...this is a family feed. Candice is explaining adult toys.

10:33 PM BBT Back in the house Elissa is speaking with Amanda. Elissa says Jessie apologized to her. Amanda says she's just obnoxious. Elissa agrees but says everyone is obnoxious. Amanda tells her to keep her chin up and reminds her that if she doesn't hang around her not to take it personal because she's on their radar. Elissa says she doesn't care any more. She just didn't want to go home week 1. Elissa climbs into the HN shower to get in her bathing suit. Feeds switch to Nick, Howard, and Spencer playing pool in the BY. Back at the HT we have assorted conversations. Helen is talking about child birth and Aaryn is telling a story about something else.

10:36 PM BBT Idle chit chat continues around the HT and PT in the BY.

10:39 PM BBT Helen tells the pool table (PT) group that she just realized they earned their first two thousand dollars and tomorrow they'll earn a thousand more. Idle chit chat in the BY continues with a civilized atmosphere (for the moment).

10:46 PM BBT Down on the hammock Candice, Kaitlin and Andy are chatting. Kaitlin says today should've been fun for them but then someone had to blow up. Andy says things are a bit too calm for him. He's going to go off on someone. Nick. He's going to go off on Nick because he's heard him talking about him. The girls laugh. Andy tells Candice that she's a Diva because she was trying to make a pallet on the floor of the HNR room and he was in DR and they made him run out and stop her. Intermittent FoTH. Kaitlin fills in Candice on the Elissa/Jessie fight. Andy wonders if it was Jessie yelling at her or her nipples in her ultra thin bathing suit. Andy says he walked over and told the guys while they were playing pool and told them "From one guy to another....Jessie's bathing suit is see-thru if anyone is interested." They have a good laugh. Candice tells the two that when she voted for Elissa that she heard the boos from the audience.

10:51 PM BBT Feeds switch to MC and Jeremy that they are putting up Helen and Elissa to let them fight against each other. Jeremy says that Elissa wants an all girl alliance and that the guys need to remember this. Judd comes in calling out for MC and the topic stops. MC tells Jeremy that Amanda is talking Kaitlin now so that's good. Jeremy tells Nick that they're going to put up Elissa and Helen because they know they're in an alliance. Nick asks Jeremy why he looks bummed. Jeremy says Elissa is throwing his name out there as an MVP nom. Nick says not to worry about it but they have his back. Jeremy says he knows but it's still sketchy. MC joins the two. Jeremy says Elissa really needs to go this week. Helen should go week 3 because she's super smart.

10:55 PM BBT Meeting adjourns. HGs are in transition across the house, feeds flipping from camera to camera. Candice walks through the KT and says it looks horrendous. Kaitlin tells her not to look at it. Candice says she's not because she cleans it too often. MC is heading in to take a shower. GM and Kaitlin are whispering about someone being BFFs. Kaitlin heading upstairs. GM walks through the KT singing their shady song. GM asks if Kaitlin is coming back down. Kaitlin says she's not sure. GM says she may come up. Down at the HT Elissa and Jessie are talking. Elissa says she's very independent when it comes to relationships and she's not clingy.

11:00 PM BBT Jessie and Elissa continue to chat HT side. Meanwhile back in the HoH Kaitlin is telling GM that she fears she (Kaitlin) will go up as MVP nom and if she comes down then Jeremy will go up and he will absolutely get voted out. Kaitlin believes Aaryn is Elissa's main target and she will be taking out her friends as well. Kaitlin says she's worried about Nick because he may be talking to other people in the house. Kaitlin says Amanda told her that Nick was going on the block as a replacement nom and then David was put up instead which caught Amanda off guard which she isn't sure she believes.

***Twitter Reply*** RT @LCPerky: @mortystv I feel bad for Helen she is stuck sitting Candice. She looked as if she was loosing patience.

11:08 PM BBT Talk turns to if Elissa might put up GM because of her broken finger and whether or not she can play in PoV or how that would work. Kaitlin steers the chat towards Nick. Kaitlin thinks Nick is an actor here to help Elissa. GM says she asked Nick today if he was like her cousin or something or if he was playing her. He denied. Kaitlin says Nick is sketchy because he doesn't talk game. They want to run scenarios. Let's join the BY.

11:10 PM BBT Aaryn is chatting with Amanda in the hammock. Talk has turned back to Wine-gate. Amanda starts to choke up. Aaryn said she didn't want to drink the wine and it wasn't her idea at all (Pffffft). Aaryn said it was an awful situation that night. Amanda says the relationships each week are going to dwindle and dwindle because people are going home. Aaryn says she's taking a huge leap while trying to trust Amanda because of what has been says. Amanda brings up Nick's name and why he gets called into the DR so much. This was also part of the Nick conversation up in the HoH as well.

11:16 PM BBT They begin talking about Elissa and how much they don't trust her. Aaryn asks Amanda if MC doesn't trust her. Amanda says he has no reason to and everything is fine. Up in the HoH Andy has joined Kaitlin and GM. The current scenario is if GM wins HoH next week. These ideas are very fluid and they are talking scenarios within scenarios within scenarios.

11:21 PM BBT GM suggests not putting Elissa up this week and putting two normal people this week...those that voted David out. It would catch them off guard and shake them. GM says they have to get people out that will vote to keep Elissa. Kaitlin says that MVP gets one day to think of their nom. Feeds switch to the hammock with Amanda's mic faint. Sound quickly improves. Amanda says half of her tears were rage. Apparently someone lied their head in MC's lap (Jessie?) Aaryn would NEVER do that...ugh... Talk turns to wondering who turned something. Aaryn says it was Nick. Amanda says she's stunned. She didn't see that coming. She says Nick came up to her asking her for advice on dealing with Elissa and she knows he's smart and that he shouldn't need her help.

11:25 PM BBT. Talk turns to scenarios in the hammock. We join the HoH crew in which Jeremy joins. Kaitlin is grumbling about something. Something about a sticker on a toilet that Jess put on the toilet that she's going to think they did? Hushed whispers. Jeremy leaves and then Elissa comes out of the HoH bathroom and then it all becomes clear. Elissa says you guys are such good people. Aaryn comes into the HoH, her eyes looking a bit wide at seeing Elissa.

11:31 PM BBT Sticker-gate is apparently the sticker from Elissa's cup was placed on a toilet and the culprit was Jessie. That is why Kaitlin was feeling bad because she went to use the bathroom and would end up seeing it. Aaryn apologizes and explains that it was Jessie and Elissa says she couldn't care less because she won't remember anything about this place when she leaves. She's kind of humored by it because Jessie time out of her busy day to do it. Judd comes up and says he has tooth pain.

11:35 PM BBT Elissa is heading to bed. Kaitlin swears she's going home. Apparently Elissa said "You all are such charming people...especially you Kaitlin..." Kaitlin says that's her sarcasm and she knows it. That was her way of telling her that she's going up. Apparently Kaitlin also fears that Elissa may have heard them talking about her from the other side of the door. GM and Andy says they were talking about Jessie and not Elissa. Kaitlin wonders how they missed her coming to the door. Kaitlin is shaken up by they way Elissa said that. Andy says it is bizarre. Judd is in the room still and is getting tired. GM tells Andy he dropped the ball by not watching the monitor.

11:38 PM BBT FoTH

11:46 PM BBT. Feeds are Back and Jessie has joined the HoH crowd. She starts to say something and Kaitlin interrupts her and rehashes the Elissa conversation to Aaryn. Aaryn tells her they will talk about it later and tells Jessie to go ahead. Jessie stammers and it takes her a moment to find her words. Apparently she was overheard singing the shady song earlier and Aaryn questioned her about it. Jessie says it wasn't about them. Jessie says she's never said anything negative about any of the girls and she's tired of being questioned everyday about her loyalty. Kaitlin points out that things they've told her have made it back to them with people giving her name saying that they Jessie was the source. Jessie says she's not given out information since Aaryn became HoH. Jessie says she's heard the same thing before about them.

11:53 PM BBT Jeremy says you're not a target and you'll see that when you don't go up on the block this week. Jeremy and Jessie exchange heated words about hearing that Jessie was throwing Jeremy's name out. She says she didn't tell anyone that. Her voice gets louder and Jeremy tells her to calm down a bit. She calls him out saying he talks to people like that all the time and if it's ok for him it should be ok for her. He starts talking circles about how he's not bad for talking like that but she is but she isn't...and someone in the room says he's confused them and to let it go. The girls continue to go back and forth. Kaitlin tells Jeremy about what Elissa said while he was gone while Aaryn and GM continue to talk to Jessie. Judd looks bored and uncomfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Under Construction~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:05 BBT: Kaitlyn is saying she felt bad for Amanda saying Amanda lost it near the chess board and had her head on Kaitlyn's lap crying. (Guess Jess might've tried to come between McCrae and Amanda).

Back to Amanda and McCrae in Have not. Amanda: "You want to take a shower with me?"

Amanda: "We're good this week. I cried to them."

She is relaying the entire conversation with McCrae saying how Aaryn came to her instead of Amanda going to Aaryn. Sounds like Amanda was playing Aaryn and Kaitlyn.

10:11 BBT: Kaitlyn, Jeremy, Aaryn continue to discuss tonight's house events. Aaryn feels David is going to cry after seeing what has happened tonight because of what happened and how upset Aaryn was tonight. Aaryn saying they have to not let Nick know that they know "how sketchy he is." They talk about who Elissa will nominate, and they think Gina will be nominated by Elissa. Kaitlyn said that they have to come up with all these scenarios about who Elissa is going to nominate. Aaryn responds, "That's like 3 times 9 scenarios, however many is that." Jeremy asked if Aaryn knew 9 times 3 is 27 and Aaryn did not. Gina Marie comes up and tells them that Jessie and Elissa were talking. Aaryn says, "Shocker!" (sarcastically). Gina is saying Judd, Elissa, and Jess were laughing. Kaitlyn says she is nervous because that means Jessie is not Elissa's target any more (tonight is a lot of hearsay. We're relying on houseguests telling each other what is really going on). They are trying to figure out how they can get Elissa to nominate Jessie. Jeremy is saying that they need to make Elissa feel safe and that Jessie is talking shit about her.

Nominations have not happened yet. They are talking about possibly nominating Elissa. Tell her to nominate Jessie, then tell Elissa after she nominates Jessie that she will come down with veto. However, they will not take her down with the veto after she has nominated Jessie. They then do the proverbial pat on the back for themselves.

10:17 BBT Backyard crew outside smoking, Looks like Amanda, Jessie, Judd, McCrae, Andy.

Kaitlyn/Aaryn talking about their plan about getting Elissa into nominating Jess. They are trying to come up with a strategy into convincing Elissa to nominate Jess.

10:20 Helen/Candice in Have not. Helen is giving Candice advice about how to play this game and trying to get Candice to play smart to think calmly and thoughtfully, not to let crap get to her.

Candice: "It kills me there has been no fights between boys. It has only been between girls." Talking about how the girls should've teamed up and how catty the girls are.

Candice: "Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Why do you have to make stuff up?" (referring to the cattiness).

Helen: "Showmances change everything. Women care about their man."

Candice: "Get a life, grow up girl. $500,000 is on the line." (referring to the other girls)

Helen continues to tell Candice not to let things get to her. Helen leaves. Candice follows.

10:25 BBT Jeremy, Jessie, Kaitlyn, Gina, Andy, Helen, Judd, McCrae in or around the hot tub. Idle chit chat. Candice joins.

Nick, Howard, Spencer are at the pool table.

Chat is about vaginal balls. Aaryn joins the hot tub crew.

Elissa/Judd in the kitchen. Elissa: "She (don't know who) seems like a nice girl." Judd: "Yea, just so many distractions." Talk about how different real life and BB house are.

Elissa/Amanda in Bathroom. Elissa talking about how Jessie accused Elissa of saying Judd/Jess were in a showmance. Elissa saying she has much better things to talk about in the house. Elissa is saying Jess apologized. Elissa is saying how she wouldn't talk to those people outside the house and how she's not a fake person. (What I've learned from watching BB is that no one who plays BB considers themselves a fake person).

10:38 BBT. Well over the house is out in the backyard. Candice, Amanda, Andy in Hammock. Jeremy, Spencer, Nick, Helen, Howard around pool table. Amanda, Gina, Jess around hot tub.

Helen: Couldn't be more patriotic than playing Big Brother.

Candice/Amanda/Andy talking about the Jess situation. Kaitlyn is saying Jess told McCrae she wants to go home and doesn't want to be in the game any more. They are talking about how everyone seems to be calming down now (and it is rather boring right now). Candice is talking about how her past 24 hours have been and making light of the situation being a have-not even after voting to evict Elissa. Kaitlyn is telling them about how she went to go check on Elissa in the bathroom earlier (around 9:00 PM BBT).

Candice to Kaitlyn: Would you rather lose all your hair and it would never grow back? You would be doomed to wigs for the rest of your life. Or would you rather to only have $10 in your checking account for the rest of your life because you have backed up child support?

Kaitlyn: I would shave my head.

Andy: Would you rather when being nominated for eviction on eviction night, having to stand up and say, "I'm addicted to Internet Porn" as your plea? Or would you rather have your pants fall down during the competitions and have a vag shot shown?

Candice talking about how she heard the booing from the audience when she cast her vote to evict Elissa.

10:51 BBT: Nick/Jeremy in bedroom. Talking about the Moving Company. McCrae is walking in. Talking about getting Elissa out this week. Jeremy is saying how Elissa wanted an all-girl house.

10:54 BBT: Elissa/Jessie at the hot tub, talking about bathing suits. They made up pretty quickly. They are talking about the house being stressful

10:57 BBT: Kaitlyn/GinaMarie in the HOH. They are talking about how Jess/Elissa made up so quickly. They are talking again about who Elissa is going to nominate. Kaitlyn is back to being paranoid about being up on the block and is telling GM that Jeremy and Aaryn don't understand that Kaitlyn has a good chance of going up on the block.

GM talking about Nick going off and talking to other people in the house. Kaitlyn says she heard that Nick and Elissa have an agreement from week 1.

With that, BBAD is over and I'm going to bed.