McCrae - Week 1 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Who knows what is on this guys mind without the aid of his "herb of choice" (I wonder if he gets it for medical reasons). He's likely to use the POV and nominate Julie Chen as a replacement nominee!!

McCrae is an ugly mess without a single redeeming quality that I've seen. He whines and sighs constantly like being in the BB house is just a travesty for him. As if he has a glorious life outside and didn't apply. I am personally pissed at Grodner for making me look at McCrae and that milk-white, fat ass Spencer.

McCrae is an ugly mess without a single redeeming quality that I've seen. He whines and sighs constantly like being in the BB house is just a travesty for him. As if he has a glorious life outside and didn't apply. I am personally pissed at Grodner for making me look at McCrae and that milk-white, fat ass Spencer.

Hey I was thinking about liking Spencer.... still thinking about it :argue:

Okay, so I've been wondering if there is something more to McCrae, like super genius non conformist pizza delivery boy. So I was snooping on his Facebook page, but not much there so I clicked a few of his friends link. On one, Nate Olsen, there is a picture that I swear could be Spencer.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=639366436093361&set=p.639366436093361&type=1&theater

There has to be a connection....

Okay, so I've been wondering if there is something more to McCrae, like super genius non conformist pizza delivery boy. So I was snooping on his Facebook page, but not much there so I clicked a few of his friends link. On one, Nate Olsen, there is a picture that I swear could be Spencer.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=639366436093361&set=p.639366436093361&type=1&theater

Looks kinda like him. He has a picture of himself with Janelle. Might have been at auditions... dunno

Looks kinda like him. He has a picture of himself with Janelle. Might have been at auditions... dunno

Yeah that is Spencer!!!

Makes u think! What is the twist this year? I notice that it seems like a lot of cast members might know each other before the house. I think Jess and Jeremy knew each other before hand and that's why she is upset. They were suppose play together then in walks katlin she looks like a fool with Fam and friends! I'm just speculating.

Why is McRae protecting Amanda! Let her sink!

The eyes are different, the nose is different but it is quite similar!!!

All I can say, dreamfog, is that I would get my pistol from my purse if those two characters showed up at my door.

As for McHair, I am of the opinion that he is a whiny, cig-puffing pissant in need of a bath and haircut. I don't like him at all. I've not heard him utter one kind or positive word about anybody.

She got into his head the other night (in a sexual way). He probably doesn't get that caliber of woman back home. Poor guy is hypnotized. Doomed.

he must live in a small town then

lol :animated_bouncy: