Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

YEAH! I got the scissors you hold her down! :lol:

YEAH! I got the scissors you hold her down! :lol:

I'll bring the popcorn and beer!

Yeah let Sparlet have control over the scissors. I will be in charge of collecting the admission fees from the BB fans! :laugh4:

We would be America's new sweethearts! Lol! What's that, Aaryn? Oh you want a bob? No, I think the buzz cut will bring out your natural chipmonk-like features!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, Aaryn's main problem is unnecessary remarks she's made about people. I give her credit for punching-out that comp and she was shocked when david was evicted but recovered quickly and didn't lose a second plotting the demise of those responsible. as for being two-faced, they all are except for maybe one......and 1/2.

Aaryn came to play Big Brother. Far be it from me to count her out.

I think she will stay a while. I hate that but... Andy doesnt get much time so I think he will will just "float" on to jury.

Her racially-biased remarks?

I'm thinking they said something to her, Aurora. She seems much quieter. Not sure what they said, if anything, buit she is different. She said today tht she has learned her lesson about being confrontational...........

According to Aaryn, Elissa is faking being sick because her pride will not let get evicted by Aaryn and she'd rather drop out. Kaitlin tells her that Elissa was asking to be taken to the hospital and had tears streaming down her face and Aaryn still says its because she knows she's going home.

It's all about Aaryn...what a b*tch.

I don't wish ill on Elissa - I truly do not - but I would love to see her leave BB15 and spoil their plans to evict her and have to scramble to find someone else.

It wouldn't bother me either. And I'm assuming if she was the MVP the next person with the most votes would get it...which would be awesome because it would probably be Helen.

She did a crappy thing to Candice today.

Jeremy and her were calling the HG's up to the HOH - you know the usual "who would you put up" "we aren't going to throw you under the bus, don't worry, say what's on your mind" routine.

One of the things Candice said was that Nick looked like he could be Brendon's brother - I'm pretty sure she was half serious, it was a light conversation.

Guess what Aaryn told Nick when it was his turn to meet with them? You guessed it. Right under the bus went Candice.

It heard Amanda up in the HOH room tell Aaryn that she thought Nick was probably Brendon's brother. I don't know where Amanda came up with that but maybe it was from Candice.

I got the Regina part LMBO! I think I like Aryan though... She is like our little Aryan Nation! Oh what a darling... Now I wish we could shave her head!

O but shaved we would lose all the blonde jokes

Yeah let Sparlet have control over the scissors. I will be in charge of collecting the admission fees from the BB fans! :laugh4:

Y'all crack me up! :smilielol:

I'll bring the popcorn and beer!

:smilielol: don't forget the beer!

Aaryn and GM are talking in the HoH room. I hear GM saying "ax" instead of "ask" and am surprised that Aaryn hasn't corrected her since she corrected someone last week for saying the same thing.

Aaryn and GM are talking in the HoH room. I hear GM saying "ax" instead of "ask" and am surprised that Aaryn hasn't corrected her since she corrected someone last week for saying the same thing.

Aryan corrected Candice last week. That's the difference. Candice is darker so she needs correcting (in Aryan's eyes).