GinaMarie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM was really upset about getting her labeled clothes and make-up taken away....

can't image how she'll take getting her job taken away.

She seems very proud of what she does for a living.... this is going to hit her really hard.

GM was really upset about getting her labeled clothes and make-up taken away....

can't image how she'll take getting her job taken away.

She seems very proud of what she does for a living.... this is going to hit her really hard.

The question is: is she going to reflect and learn from it, or take it as something done TO her rather than something she did to herself?

Today everything is about political correctness. These people should have realized that when they went into this game they are filmed 24-7 and everything they say will be heard by someone. The problem is that instead of just making one statement they have made several statements. I am not going to call them names but to be honest I am surprised someone hasn't called them out for saying the things they have said. I am surprised that production hasn't told them to stop.

These people know how to read and I know they had some pretty extensive paperwork they had to sign before entering that house. Not to mention that they all (with maybe the exception of David) have watched BB and know their EVERY word and action is available for millions of people to see 24/7.

I can't remember another season (except maybe season 1 when everything was so new) where the houseguests were so disgusting. I mean, who lays on the ground and swings their legs around with a dress on....knowing there are cameras everywhere? They're not even funny....just nasty!

These people know how to read and I know they had some pretty extensive paperwork they had to sign before entering that house. Not to mention that they all (with maybe the exception of David) have watched BB and know their EVERY word and action is available for millions of people to see 24/7.

I can't remember another season (except maybe season 1 when everything was so new) where the houseguests were so disgusting. I mean, who lays on the ground and swings their legs around with a dress on....knowing there are cameras everywhere? They're not even funny....just nasty!

agree.. was so happy for a "pure" BB with no returning hg's..all newbies..but they are for the most part horrid with the exception of Howard whom I voted as MVP..GM is sooooo unlikeable she deserves to be fired..I like Candice too..such a hateful comment from her

from Gina Marie

agree.. was so happy for a "pure" BB with no returning hg's..all newbies..but they are for the most part horrid with the exception of Howard whom I voted as MVP..GM is sooooo unlikeable she deserves to be fired..I like Candice too..such a hateful comment from her

from Gina Marie

Wow.... I thought Gina Marie was bad but after watching the first 15 minutes of the live show Aaryn has her beat by a mile. Just WOW.

I was trying to figure out what was so freaky about her face, it is that it appears on BBAD that she has no eyebrows.
No idea how she is affiliated with a beauty pageant circuit anyways she is homely.

I was trying to figure out what was so freaky about her face, it is that it appears on BBAD that she has no eyebrows.

No idea how she is affiliated with a beauty pageant circuit anyways she is homely.

Pearl. I hope that you are sitting down. She does little girl pageants.

Holy Crap Gina has zero self awareness with her ramplings about being a good person with a good heart. Talking about being around happy children, biatch has no clue she has no job.. I wish there were to be cameras when she finds out..

oh so this is the other chick, I need to start watching the show.

CBS needs to weed out trash like this, I think her and the other little girl should be removed from the show, ASAP.

I didn't watch a lot of the first week and didn't see the nasty stuff she said. I have started watching her the last few days and she seems to be OK now. Not as much f'ing. I did hear when she swore yesterday she said.. ooops I was told to clean it up.

If I had just jumped into the game today I would really like her. She is treating people nice (now) and seems to love to laugh and gets along with everyone.

Gina Marie won't be upset about being let go from the pageant thing...she's going to be on the cover of Playboy with Aaryn...boom!

:rolleyes:

Guest 6Borders

There are many things which are/were cultural and that I can excuse to a point but when GM

made the welfare comment and called it "N-word insurance" I was done with her!!!

I think the agency was correct in releasing her and in all honesty we do not know the extent of

flack they took from pageant moms and pageant retailers.

I saw a TMZ interview with Evel Dick where he said the HG cannot forget the camera and microphones as one is 6" from your face at all times! He also said you can be sure if they talk like this IN the house it is who they are outside the house but they are probably worse outside. Now I realize that is HIS opinion but it is one of the few times I agree with what he is saying.

I saw a TMZ interview with Evel Dick where he said the HG cannot forget the camera and microphones as one is 6" from your face at all times! He also said you can be sure if they talk like this IN the house it is who they are outside the house but they are probably worse outside. Now I realize that is HIS opinion but it is one of the few times I agree with what he is saying.

I totally agree and believe that's the truth.

Guest 6Borders

Totally agree and I have said that many times about the HG's (and people in general). Most can sustain good behavior for a while but then the true personalities come marching out!

I seriously doubt GM's agency has not heard this behind the scenes at least!

GM is gaining a LITTLE respect back. She sat Helen down and explained to her that she is trying to keep her off the block. I wonder if that is her own doing or the result of a lecture behind the scenes.

Now she is talking to Elissa, I wonder if she is just trying to avoid being the MVP nomination.

GM is gaining a LITTLE respect back. She sat Helen down and explained to her that she is trying to keep her off the block. I wonder if that is her own doing or the result of a lecture behind the scenes.

Now she is talking to Elissa, I wonder if she is just trying to avoid being the MVP nomination.

I think it's so she won't be nominated by MVP, she is thinking that if David was nominated by MVP and was voted out, the same could happen to her or anyone else nom'ed by them. Clearly she realizes that 6 people lied about wanting Elissa out. She knows that Helen would help Elissa decide who to put up. Total game play

LOL.... She is sooooooooo paranoid. She thinks the entire house is out to get her. She's convinced that Elissa is going to put her on the block as the 3rd nominee, and the entire house will vote her out.

Edit: Previous comments were about Katlin, I think

Yes late last night her and Aaryn were at it again with the racial slurs against Helen!

Aaryn said "no happy endings for you" (in an asian voice). GM said Helen will do her nails. They both laughed.