GinaMarie - Week 1

CeCiMom

In 30 minutes GM went from crying about not having her clothing (they took it all away) and not feeling comfortable and wanting to go home.... to talking about having the power to stab ?Candice? 50 times in the neck.

Just another day in the BB15 house........

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can watch the feeds, the conversation this morning between GM and Helen is worth watching to see the genuine side of GM.

sorry Iris but seeing her make "Asian Eyes" at Helen behind her back does not endear her to me. She is one of those girls that when with a nice girl like Helen she acts nice but give her a chance to hang with Aaryn and she goes completely racist and bigoted and talks trash. Don't see the soft side being Genuine!

Yes she is going to self evict because she doesn't have her clothes or makeup or hair stuff and she just can't live like this.

She's shallow. She's probably caught wind of what the show is really about and wants out now because she isn't the center of attention.

She's right. She needs to go now and do some damage control.

So another loser wants to quit....just do it...I hate these players that go there and then don't want to be there. Taking the place of someone else that would love to be there....I hope they show her uglyness on TV.

OK I think I understand why they took her clothes if what kissesinVA says is true, but why would they take her cosmetics?

What about Mike Boogie shamelessly plugging Dolce Group and Geisha House (his restaraunts) every time he's been on the show (s7, s14)? Unless that was in his contract from the beginning. We need some more info here folks.....gotta check the updates page.....

I don't know why they would take her makeup. I know last year there was all kinds of talk about different brands.

Clothing - in the past they've made them iron a patch over something or they just wouldn't let them have it if the logo was to big to cover. Like the singing, they don't want to get caught having to pay royalties on stuff that's got a logo on it.

She's really into the brands.

As for Boogie with the Geisha stuff, he's an owner, so he can ok it with CBS and not ask for a royalty. Same with the college stuff.

Someone in CBS chat said that they took GM's possessions because they were all counterfeit labels. I thought that was hilarious. What I don't find hilarious is that they haven't let us know why they took her things. Maybe they will take her next. Please. Take her.

Someone in CBS chat said that they took GM's possessions because they were all counterfeit labels. I thought that was hilarious. What I don't find hilarious is that they haven't let us know why they took her things. Maybe they will take her next. Please. Take her.

Wow! Maybe she didn't know! Well she supposed to be all that In her home city So she should know By the way why did it take for make up?

Les Moonves heard about GM's rice comment and, in defense of his beautiful Asian wife, called Grodner up and said, "Make that **** pay...buahahahaa."

Aaryn's next. :evil:

:lol:

Should be interesting to see how Chen relates to GM and Aaryn the next few weeks.

As they say in the Navy :boat: - "Loose lips - sink ships"

Julie Chen Probably doesn't know You know she doesn't watch the live feeds But she does watch the housewives on bravo! Yeah! But on a serious note unless there's a lot of media hype about the racism she probably doesn't know

Julie Chen Probably doesn't know You know she doesn't watch the live feeds But she does watch the housewives on bravo! Yeah! But on a serious note unless there's a lot of media hype about the racism she probably doesn't know

There was an article about it at Huffington Post yesterday. Somewhere yesterday (don't remember where) I read that JC knew and wasn't happy.

I'm curious to see how this all plays out. You know production isn't going to do anything to help GM or Aaryn. The public would love to see them hung in the town square so maybe production will comply. lol.

There was an article about it at Huffington Post yesterday. Somewhere yesterday (don't remember where) I read that JC knew and wasn't happy.

I'm curious to see how this all plays out. You know production isn't going to do anything to help GM or Aaryn. The public would love to see them hung in the town square so maybe production will comply. lol.

If it's not address from big brother it would be address on The Talk when she gets out the house because Julie doesn't play!

Why would it matter if she counterfeit items? How would that be BB's problem?

I was wondering that too. Unless it's because counterfeits are illegal. I just don't get the whole thing with GM yesterday. Since when do they take their stuff away 10 days after they're in the house? You know production goes thru everything they bring with a fine-tooth comb.

I was only half-joking about her being punished for her racist remarks.