Helen - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, ooh! Did she call Aaryn on all her crap in a nice way?

Hmm I don't think it was in that context (I was jumping back and forth between the 2 cams). It was more like, "well, this is why this, and I'm sorry but I thought this, and I did this cause I thought this, and l'm sorry lets try to keep communication lines open from now on..." etc

I do not trust Aryan for one breath as being real with Helen. It is all a show to try to make her think that the negativity she gets from Aryan is not real, but it is utterly real and actually who that person is at heart.

Go to 8pm, cam 3, and see if I'm deciphering Helen's convo correctly. Turn your volume way up. She goes to the bedroom where Spencer, Mcpizza and Howard are and tells them that Elissa (assuming she's MVP) will put up Kaitlin; Helen and Elissa will let Kaitlin win pov and take herself down; then the replacement will be Jeremy and he will be voted out.

Go to 8pm, cam 3, and see if I'm deciphering Helen's convo correctly. Turn your volume way up. She goes to the bedroom where Spencer, Mcpizza and Howard are and tells them that Elissa (assuming she's MVP) will put up Kaitlin; Helen and Elissa will let Kaitlin win pov and take herself down; then the replacement will be Jeremy and he will be voted out.

Wow this would be GREAT!!! I hope that is true and it works out for them! I can't figure out how to get to flashback on my ipad. Does anyone know? I don't see that little flashback calender on it.

Wow this would be GREAT!!! I hope that is true and it works out for them! I can't figure out how to get to flashback on my ipad. Does anyone know? I don't see that little flashback calender on it.

Someone in chat said you had to use the slider thingy to flashback.

Yeah you are deciphering it correctly! This is HOT!! I hope it works out. They aren't going to let Kaitlin know right??

Someone in chat said you had to use the slider thingy to flashback.

Oh ok thanks! But that only goes back so far I think??

Oh ok thanks! But that only goes back so far I think??

I haven't figured it out either. The slider thing only goes back six hours on the iPad. Please post if you figure it out.

It sure would be cool if Helen won the POV!

So if the MVP's pick gets taken off the block, the MVP gets to put someone else up? Am I getting this right?

Helen and Elissa are talking right now in the Have Not room saying they should take advantage of the opportunity and nominate Jeremy. Kaitlyn has been saying since yesterday that if Elissa got the MVP that she probably would put either her or him up.