Jeremy - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my Gawd LMAO if Jeremy wins the entertainment to be had this week. Yea I hate him and Aaryn but glad Elissa did not win, my faith in production will be restored.

Oh my Gawd LMAO if Jeremy wins the entertainment to be had this week. Yea I hate him and Aaryn but glad Elissa did not win, my faith in production will be restored.

agreed

More on "Hatgate" -

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-jeremy-wipes-his-butt-with-elissas-hat-apologizes---will-that-make-it-to-air.html

Whoever wrote the article is a little confused, saying -

"All we can say is -- we sincerely hope Elissa stays and David goes. These entitled brats that are aligned with him need to be knocked down a peg or two."

Ahhh hello - David is not in Jeremy's alliance. How surprising - the media gets it wrong.

I t hought he was and Jeremy voted to keep David as Jeremy was under the impression he had the six he, aaryn, Kaitlyn, GinaM and David,Nic?

agreed

I actually might even root for Elissa at some point, if she is not continued to be handed MVP.

I actually might even root for Elissa at some point, if she is not continued to be handed MVP.

Facebook and Twitter accounts by Rachel already lit up like wildfire declaring Elissa the next MVP winner. They have a huge brigade out there.... just sayin

Why do you think that she needs to be handed MVP? Everyone on social media is going crazy over Elissa. People are voting for her because they want to see Aaryn or Jeremy go out the door next week.

I will vote for her to be MVP as long as she puts Jeremy or Aaryn up.

Why do you think that she needs to be handed MVP? Everyone on social media is going crazy over Elissa. People are voting for her because they want to see Aaryn or Jeremy go out the door next week.

Everyone? Yea Aaryn is the devil but Elissa is hardly a great player deserving of MVP. I see the unfairness of Elissa's presence in the house especially when you have Rachel declaring her army to vote for Elissa.. JMO of course.

Here's my prediction:

Jeremy HOH. Elissa MVP. Elissa puts Aaryn up. Out she goes.

We'll see.

Or Amanda could go this week? Though I perfer it to be Aaryn or Elissa.

Everyone? Yea Aaryn is the devil but Elissa is hardly a great player deserving of MVP. I see the unfairness of Elissa's presence in the house especially when you have Rachel declaring her army to vote for Elissa.. JMO of course.

Well, no, not everyone. I was using hyperbole. People don't necessarily think Elissa is a great player. I don't because I am reserving judgement for that. It's only week one and we don't know who is good and who isn't. But people will vote for her if they think she is the best chance to get out Jeremy/Aaryn. It's an emotional thing based on who you like or who you think will do what you want, not who is the best player. I am not sure if Rachel's "army" will make a difference. It might among the hardcore BB fans, but what about your average viewer, whom there are undoubtedly more of?

Here's my prediction:

Jeremy HOH. Elissa MVP. Elissa puts Aaryn up. Out she goes.

We'll see.

I do hope this happens!

Well... Jeremy and Aaryn won the HOH Comp.

But, for some reason Aaryn ends up being HOH.

ummm... Jeremy better stay on her good side or she just might put him on the block.

Even though they filled the jug together... I wouldn't put it past her if he looks at her crooked.

What is up with these people and all their inappropriate remarks? Jeremy told Aaryn and Amanda about 10 minutes ago that McCrae got Jewed. Wow these people are all going to be out of jobs when they get out of here. I am Jewish and I can deal with Spencer saying Hitler was a good speaker depending on the context, unfortunately that is a true statement and why he was able to do what he did. But saying McCrae was Jewed is just completely offensive.

Ok I saw that Jeremy voted for Elissa.. was this decided or does the rest of the moving crew think he voted with them?

His alliance told him to vote for (I don't remember maybe it was David?) and he was afraid that they were setting him up, so he voted for who he wanted out.

Actually, his alliance planned his vote just like they planned for Spencer to tell Candice to vote out Elissa so they could blame one of the votes on her.

So they told him to vote for Elissa and he did?

I am glad that some of those players said something bad about Jewish people because the producers will make sure those players

look real bad in the show and will take their revenge on them. They did that to Amber who said bad things about Jewish people in

her season of the show. Some of the producers are Jewish. They will not take being bad mouth lightly. They are pissed on those players who talk bad about the Jewish people.

This show will be fun to watch now because we will get to see how the Producers will have fun slamming those players. Just wait and see. We are going to be laughing at the bad mouth racist players.

I would put myself in Jeremy's face until I pushed his well-honed bully temper button and he would go for me and bye-bye Jeremy.

The only good thing I have to say for Jeremy is that I always like my BB served with at least one disgusting person on whom to focus my dislike. Jeremy fills the bill and then some.

I would put myself in Jeremy's face until I pushed his well-honed bully temper button and he would go for me and bye-bye Jeremy.

The only good thing I have to say for Jeremy is that I always like my BB served with at least one disgusting person on whom to focus my dislike. Jeremy fills the bill and then some.

agreed I think of all these rather disgusting people, Jeremy is the slime at the bottom of that rotten barrel.