Jeremy - Week 1

CeCiMom

This fool just said he didn't care about boobies, boobies are boobies... He is looking for an ass all day... Hey Jerkemy! You see ass all day! I see you checking out yourself in the mirror constantly... there is the ass you are looking for!

ROFLMAO! Well said. Loser Loser Loser. I would RUN like heck from someone like him back in the day. He thinks he is all that and he is just a waste of space.

I think him and his showmance are meant for each other. She is just as bad as him. They make a good couple. To peas in a pod.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He better stop talking about he is going to get EVERYONE out and he is going to won this. Great way to get your ass on the block and QUICK.

If these guys don't get him on the block SOON they are going to be sorry they didn't.

I have never seen ANY BB player talk like this before. Why would you do that you idiot!

He is young and stupid and an ass!!! That's a bad combination he thinks he is going to win every competition lol ok let's keep count. I do not even think he's cute. I cannot wait for Wednesday to see his face when his friend goes by by!

From the updates page:

Jeremy says he forgot about the feeds and realized that her (Elizza's) husband could be watching. He pleads with him telling him that it's not too late to get a divorce. That's why you don't marry people based on looks but on their good qualities.(...such as talking about them and their families behind their back...or how about opening a bottle of wine early after agreeing to wait for those that haven't had the chance to drink any...). David or Jeremy makes a Chewbacca sound and Aaryn makes a wicked witch cackle.

What a complete and utter tool. He thinks that he is large and in charge, but I've seen that attitude of being "bulletproof" turn alliances completely against each other......just go ask Tom from BB Canada.

From the updates page:

Jeremy says he forgot about the feeds and realized that her (Elizza's) husband could be watching. He pleads with him telling him that it's not too late to get a divorce. That's why you don't marry people based on looks but on their good qualities.(...such as talking about them and their families behind their back...or how about opening a bottle of wine early after agreeing to wait for those that haven't had the chance to drink any...). David or Jeremy makes a Chewbacca sound and Aaryn makes a wicked witch cackle.

What a complete and utter tool. He thinks that he is large and in charge, but I've seen that attitude of being "bulletproof" turn alliances completely against each other......just go ask Tom from BB Canada.

Jeremy makes me queasy. He's one of those jock wannabes who think they're God's gift to women, or something. I doubt Elissa has the slightest interest in him.

Shortly after 1:00 AM BBT. I don't remember the exact time, maybe quarter after or something like that. What a stupid mess that created.

The only pleasure I'm getting out of this with him is that Kaitlin is in for a rude awakening and I cannot wait to until it happens! She think she can Use him to play her game Use him as a shield thinking he's going to protect her! :lol: I can't wait until this mean girl gets what she deserves! Last night she told Jeremy she would be mad with him if he didn't do what she wanted next week In a flirty way! Like he was going to look deep in her eyes and be hypnotize to do what she want! His chuckle should've gave it away alone! That she had no power over him I hope these mean girls get what they deserve! I don't feel sorry for them he's just flipping it around on them! Yes he's a pig but sometimes you need evil to fight evil!

Jeremy either couldn't care less about winning the game and just wants to look tough on TV or he is the worst BB player ever! I don't know if I ever remember anyone making more mistakes:

-Never dare people to put you on the block

-Never promise that you are going to win every competition

-Never consume alcohol yourself that was meant for the house

-Never bully other HGs, especially women

-Never make everyone uncomfortable

-Never start a fight without a strategic purpose

-Never tell the house you don't care what anyone thinks

-Never tell the house you will dump your showmance with no second thought

-Never run around bragging about who you slept with last night and what base you got to

-Never spread it around the house that all the ladies want you

Should I keep going?

Jeremy either couldn't care less about winning the game and just wants to look tough on TV or he is the worst BB player ever! I don't know if I ever remember anyone making more mistakes:

-Never dare people to put you on the block

-Never promise that you are going to win every competition

-Never consume alcohol yourself that was meant for the house

-Never bully other HGs, especially women

-Never make everyone uncomfortable

-Never start a fight without a strategic purpose

-Never tell the house you don't care what anyone thinks

-Never tell the house you will dump your showmance with no second thought

-Never run around bragging about who you slept with last night and what base you got to

-Never spread it around the house that all the ladies want you

Should I keep going?

Nope you about said it all, I do not even think anyone from past big brother seasons have I disliked more than him and that's saying alot since we have only seen him for less than a week. He is the worst and I hope that he goes soon like next week would be good for me.

OMG those are the Ten Commandments of Big Brother - they should embroider them on a big piece of fabric and hang it in the BB house! So awesome!

I just thought of one more

NEVER feed them after midnight - oh wait that's the Mogwai

Nope you about said it all, I do not even think anyone from past big brother seasons have I disliked more than him and that's saying alot since we have only seen him for less than a week. He is the worst and I hope that he goes soon like next week would be good for me.

I hated Mike Boogie more... leaps & bounds more....

I don't like this guy, Jeremy. Mike Boogie was insignificant to me and troubled. Jeremy is distasteful to me and I don't watch feeds when he is on. How appalled his family must be. He mouths platitudes as he breathes. It would bother me to see Jeremy win.

I hated Mike Boogie more... leaps & bounds more....

You know what I almost forgot about Mike Boogie, LOL yes he is probably my most hated hg but this guy is giving Mike a run for his money. I try to rememer he is only 23 but he just makes me want to grab him by the neck and shake him.......... If I was his mom he would be in soooooooo much trouble when he got evicted. LOL ok I know its just a game.

I felt the same way about Mike Boogie, TILL NOW!!!!!! After the picture I saw of Jeremy taking a hat that belonged to Ellissa and wiping it on his bare bottom this evening just turned my stomach!!!! He is disgusting and his age should NOT make a difference!!!! My 5 year old grand daughter isn't that disgusting & childish!!!!! At age 23 he should know RIGHT FROM WRONG!!!!! and I am sure his parents are just as disgusted, I know I would be if that were my child behaving like that!!!!! and BB should have done something to punish him for doing something soooooooooooo un-sanitary & disgusting to let him know that, that kind of behavior won't be tolerated!!!!!! For god sakes, ACT LIKE AN ADULT!!!!!!

Lol BB made him confess to Elissa. Classic. :laugh4:

They are dry cleaning the hat. Priceless!

On the other hand, Elissa taking it like a champ is gaining respect. He said he didn't dig it in his butt, he only "tapped it"

What a goofball.

Lol BB made him confess to Elissa. Classic. :laugh4:

They are dry cleaning the hat. Priceless!

On the other hand, Elissa taking it like a champ is gaining respect. He said he didn't dig it in his butt, he only "tapped it"

What a goofball.

Good that was very disgusting!

More on "Hatgate" -

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-jeremy-wipes-his-butt-with-elissas-hat-apologizes---will-that-make-it-to-air.html

Whoever wrote the article is a little confused, saying -

"All we can say is -- we sincerely hope Elissa stays and David goes. These entitled brats that are aligned with him need to be knocked down a peg or two."

Ahhh hello - David is not in Jeremy's alliance. How surprising - the media gets it wrong.