Candice - Week 1 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a chance, I suppose, but I think she will go after Elissa and Helen before her. Candice might be a possible back up if the veto is used?

Why does Aaryn dislike Candice anyways.

I think McCrea might be nominated via Jeremy's input?

Who knows what Jeremy might try to do. I think Amanda is a greater chance than McCrae. He is already in an alliance with them, so why would he screw that up this early?

Things may have change But the deal him and Spencer made on the hammock is if J side wins then they would go after Amanda to pull McRae back in

Okay I need that light bulb to go off where is that lightbulb? This is toooo funny! I thought Helen was going to hit her with something! She almost had to draw her picture

Good for Candice for figuring this out. She and Helen are way smarter than the other HG's give them credit for. I hope neither of them goes up on the block.

Good for Candice for figuring this out. She and Helen are way smarter than the other HG's give them credit for. I hope neither of them goes up on the block.

I hope it's not too late. Spencer came up with a plan set Candice up and make her look like a liar and blame everything on her. And people are doing that! Spencer sickens me! He had eluded to the hg she probably uses old white men to by her things! He is sick! I see why his girlfriend's mom doesn't like him!

I hope it's not too late. Spencer came up with a plan set Candice up and make her look like a liar and blame everything on her. And people are doing that! Spencer sickens me! He had eluded to the hg she probably uses old white men to by her things! He is sick! I see why his girlfriend's mom doesn't like him!

What a jealous hag! Um, honey, Candice don't need nobody to buy her nothing. These guys in the house are just like some of these mean girls! I'm going to start calling them by girl names from now on.

What a jealous hag! Um, honey, Candice don't need nobody to buy her nothing. These guys in the house are just like some of these mean girls! I'm going to start calling them by girl names from now on.

Can Spencer's girl name be Ginger C**t? (since he likes to use the C word, it suits him.)

What are you saying about "YOUR man"??? :nono::shocked2:

:lol:

Ok I'm not mad with him since he went to hoh and through McRae under the bus! I'm really pissed off at Spencer and he just caught up in it!