Howard - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy asked him who they should put up beside Elissa. He answered "Candice. Helen or Candice".

Sheesh I thought Helen was his buddy in the house.

Then again if he is playing the game...why would he answer credibly to Jerkorrhea? Those are the two ethnic women in the house...completely aside his character and even his alliance.

I'm thinking he says about 4 sentences a day.... max.

lol... Talk about keeping a low profile ! ! ....

Come on Howard - even if you don't want to mess with these kiddies while they play their

little games..... at least say a little something to the cameras so we'll know you're just biding your time.

OH MY GOSH! :mad1: That BITCH! LOL We NEED to book you on a first class flight to the BB house. You can show Howard what first class REALLY IS!! :mbabe:

I'm about to call the airlines now!

TAR? (with Sparklet!)

Yes we will be the couple u see on the plane with me pushing him out because somebody had to jump! It's TAR and there is no time to disgust who! Lol

Yes we will be the couple u see on the plane with me pushing him out because somebody had to jump! It's TAR and there is no time to disgust who! Lol

LOL That would be FUN to see! You probably wouldn't be able to keep your hands off him! :love:

LOL That would be FUN to see! You probably wouldn't be able to keep your hands off him! :love:

Yes we would be the happy fussing couple! Get in that water Damit it's one million dollars!