Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for Elissa or Candace to win the next HOH! This house needs to be Shaken up!

Amen. I'd love to see Elissa win hoh. Maybe they'll have a yoga comp. Elissa as hoh and Helen or Candice as mvp. Watch the rest of them grovel.

Amen. I'd love to see Elissa win hoh. Maybe they'll have a yoga comp. Elissa as hoh and Helen or Candice as mvp. Watch the rest of them grovel.

YES THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see Elissa be next hoh...see everyone kissing her ass and playing nice to her. ;) The one you want to win is never the one that does tho...so, I'm going to assume Aaryn is next hoh. :kwasny:

I changed my mind. I think Elissa is the prettiest girl in the house. She has at least a prettier face that is distinctive from the other girls, imo, and the shade of her hair compliments her features well. I like that it's not as red as her sister's.

Guest 6Borders

Elissa has been digging for an awful lot of information suddenly. I am wondering if BB/Grodner just planted her in the game to ask leading questions and put ideas into the other HG's minds to see if they can figure out the theme of the season (unless I missed it, we don't have one this year like the X-Factor, DNA, etc).

Elissa has mentioned many many times and to just about everyone that she can't believe she is the only one in the house related to someone else who played BB before.

Elissa has been digging for an awful lot of information suddenly. I am wondering if BB/Grodner just planted her in the game to ask leading questions and put ideas into the other HG's minds to see if they can figure out the theme of the season (unless I missed it, we don't have one this year like the X-Factor, DNA, etc).

Elissa has mentioned many many times and to just about everyone that she can't believe she is the only one in the house related to someone else who played BB before.

I think that is smart on her part, since they all hate her because she is Rachel's sister.

I TRULY feel bad for Elissa... she must feel so lonely. She tries to have conversations yet everyone just brushes her off. It really sucks, the mob mentality that is. The Reilly sisters are actually both very nice, very kind & very giving.... None of these people have given her one iota of a chance to be herself, Elissa... not the sister of Rachel but just Elissa. I hope that she wins HOH an rips them apart... she has the natural talent of strength & determination... As long as she wins HOH, Vetoes and MVP she could take this and I feel that she could just do it.

You think CBS would be comfortable with that? Sisters winning in two seperate seasons sounds like nepotism.....even if she were to win legit - it would be controversial

not when the majority of fans would be on boat with it

hell if jeff won the game after getting the coup de charity most would have been happy with it

hell the guy won americas favorite player 2 times

i think it is only controversy when an unpopular player wins the game or they beat a legend like say dan :laugh4:

if the players is fairly popular i doubt many would care :animated_bouncy:

I wasn't a Rachel fan but I do like Elissa thus far. I think she's a nice person. She's been treated like crap by the rest of the house, to the point where she thanks anyone who talks to her for more than 30 seconds. I hope tomorrow's hoh comp is tailor-made for her. I want to see them all kissing her butt. I'd laugh if she got hoh and put up Aaryn and Mcpizza, after she makes them all sweat and grovel.

Nick shocked me today treating her so badly in the bathroom when she tried to campaign to him. He was very curt with her. If he wants David out so badly, leaving Elissa in the game, and it's assumed Elissa will get MVP again, why would he be so rude to her? Does he think he's immune from the block?

I wasn't a Rachel fan but I do like Elissa thus far. I think she's a nice person. She's been treated like crap by the rest of the house, to the point where she thanks anyone who talks to her for more than 30 seconds. I hope tomorrow's hoh comp is tailor-made for her. I want to see them all kissing her butt. I'd laugh if she got hoh and put up Aaryn and Mcpizza, after she makes them all sweat and grovel.

Nick shocked me today treating her so badly in the bathroom when she tried to campaign to him. He was very curt with her. If he wants David out so badly, leaving Elissa in the game, and it's assumed Elissa will get MVP again, why would he be so rude to her? Does he think he's immune from the block?

You don't have a time for when this happened do you?

I have to agree., I was so ready not to like her. But there's not many left to like when you take out the mean sex crazed bunch!