Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

I rallied behind branchel simply because the house was always against them. I wanna see what Ellisa has. Rachel was a beast in comps not so sure about her little sis.... Several other girls i would like to see go first in this house. AND does anyone else see a resemblance in Jeremy to another BB player? Not sure who but he sure looks familiar.

I originally thought Jeremy looked like Howie Gordon, but now Judd looks more like Howie to me than Jeremy does. I think Jeremy looks like Ashton Kutcher from a few years ago. (In the pictures with his hair down and not slicked back).

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the conservation. Maybe apply some of the BBUK rules. This season they have to shower outside, and in order to get hot water they have to have someone hand crank a pump while one person showers. To get the hair dryers and curlers to work someone has to peddle a bike. Both the shower and small electronics only work for an hour a day in the morning. Make these guys actually work for what they're getting.

Well they aren't getting much money for being there so I think CBS shouldn't complain much. CBS is making a pretty penny off this show.

I rallied behind branchel simply because the house was always against them. I wanna see what Ellisa has. Rachel was a beast in comps not so sure about her little sis.... Several other girls i would like to see go first in this house. AND does anyone else see a resemblance in Jeremy to another BB player? Not sure who but he sure looks familiar.

He reminds me of that guy that was on until almost the end with Dick. I can't remember his name.

Well they aren't getting much money for being there so I think CBS shouldn't complain much. CBS is making a pretty penny off this show.

He reminds me of that guy that was on until almost the end with Dick. I can't remember his name.

His name was Zack. (Zak?)

And while I do not believe there are any other BB siblings in the house, there are definitely some dopplegangers lurking about. I too feel that Judd is a Howie look a like, and Jeremy is an Ashton Kutcher, Kyle Korver (see NBA) look a like. When they showed the picture of Taylor whats his name from the Twilight movies, it clicked.

Howie, Judd, Ashton, Kyle, Jeremy, Zack, and Taylor are ALL brothers. Case closed (pending DNA samples).

Elissa "Noone comes between me and my hot shower" at least she's got a sense of humor...

Completely agree about the Judd and Howie thing.. during one of the first commercial, I thought at first glimpse it was Howie

over/under how many more times she mentioned rachel???

5k :animated_bouncy:

She seems really nice once you get past the botox and duck lips......

Am I the only who feels like she is heavily medicated?

Yeah I wonder if her lips are a natural thing or she had surgery on them. She even puckers them all the time. It is weird. And always says umm umm all the time. I can't believe what some people have done with their lips.

UVP: "over/under how many more times she mentioned rachel???"

It's only the 2nd show and we've seen little old video footage of Rachel how many times ?

(and Elissa saying some Rachel type stuff too)

Pleaseeeee stop throwing it in our faces ! ! !

Enough already ! !

It's bad enough we have to hear the other HGs yaking about them being sisters over and over.

Elissa bothers me a bit. It's not that I don't like her but every time I see her it's like a super watered down version of Rachel. I love me some Rachel purely for the entertainment value but her sister doesn't have a fraction of her passion and screen presence. Rachel wasn't a much better player (she won due to a combination of mostly luck, production and her Brendon shield) but she was super good TV and Elissa is quite the opposite. I kind of wish she was going home this week because she's pretty much just being used by the whole house and I can't help but keep comparing her to Rachel and being disappointed.

i think he looks like Howie!

I originally thought Jeremy looked like Howie Gordon, but now Judd looks more like Howie to me than Jeremy does. I think Jeremy looks like Ashton Kutcher from a few years ago. (In the pictures with his hair down and not slicked back).

I think Judd looks kinda like lane

I don't get why she isn't going home over David.. is it just the numbers thing? I've only been watching the show and BBAD. Not that it's hard to accomplish, but she is the smarter player out of her and David. Plus her voice/accent (not sure what it is) drives me up the wall, so I would gladly say goodbye to her... that and we wouldn't have to see Rachel clips every episode.

Lol I just read this on the updates page:

6:50PM BBT: Elissa complains to Judd about the racial and homophobic slurs in the house by Aaryn.

And I can't help but wonder if this complaint was urged by the production crew to garner likeability from the viewers. Seems a little weird that she suddenly picked that up on her own.

I don't really think so, Hawknose (but anything's possible). Aaryn has been pretty blatant and outspoken. If we can so easily see her being bigoted, why couldn't anyone in the house see it too? Elissa and Aaryn don't like each other so why wouldn't Elissa use the obvious to hurt Aaryn? Good move on Elissa's part, imo. Now everyone is going to take notice. They've already figured out that Aaryn is the sh!t-stirrer in the house.

I don't really think so, Hawknose (but anything's possible). Aaryn has been pretty blatant and outspoken. If we can so easily see her being bigoted, why couldn't anyone in the house see it too? Elissa and Aaryn don't like each other so why wouldn't Elissa use the obvious to hurt Aaryn? Good move on Elissa's part, imo. Now everyone is going to take notice. They've already figured out that Aaryn is the sh!t-stirrer in the house.

Good point. I don't have the feeds so I try to literally read between the lines! Elissa publicly outing her behavior gives the whole house an easy out for next week.

I don't get why she isn't going home over David.. is it just the numbers thing? I've only been watching the show and BBAD. Not that it's hard to accomplish, but she is the smarter player out of her and David.

I think it's a smart move.. by the men's alliance at least. David WAS the only male physical threat that wasn't in the alliance (not sure if that is still the case) so getting rid of him meant they should win any comps where males have an advantage, which is a lot of them. Plus, he is aligned with the women and Elissa is enemies with most of the women so keeping her around is a good idea. Plus, if she keeps winning MVP, then they will know who the MVP is instead of it being a mystery person, which could be a big problem for them.

I think it's a smart move.. by the men's alliance at least. David WAS the only male physical threat that wasn't in the alliance (not sure if that is still the case) so getting rid of him meant they should win any comps where males have an advantage, which is a lot of them. Plus, he is aligned with the women and Elissa is enemies with most of the women so keeping her around is a good idea. Plus, if she keeps winning MVP, then they will know who the MVP is instead of it being a mystery person, which could be a big problem for them.

There's a problem here I don't see her winning anymore in MVPs! I don't want to see her go so she can't just rely on that! She's going to need to start being a beast in competitions!

There's a problem here I don't see her winning anymore in MVPs! I don't want to see her go so she can't just rely on that! She's going to need to start being a beast in competitions!

I dunno, I could see her winning it again next week. She's gonna have America's pity vote for having the house against her and there aren't that many people in the cast that stand out as likeable yet. McCrae might be but you can't discount the Brenchel army out there rallying votes.

I like her and I hope she is staying. I think she is much more calm than Rachel and I think she is playing a better social game (to those that speak to her of course). I do not know what her fight with Jeremy was about and I don't really care, that kid is a douche and a total ass!

I dunno, I could see her winning it again next week. She's gonna have America's pity vote for having the house against her and there aren't that many people in the cast that stand out as likeable yet. McCrae might be but you can't discount the Brenchel army out there rallying votes.

The reason why say that because now they know they're going to use her I don't see McRae winning it at all!

I think that our beautiful Elissa wil be evicted this week and come back to the house later in the game with red hair and even bigger lips. If she comes back with a tighter butt and flatter stomach, I will just die.