Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly why would anyone admit they're MVP. She's playing a game for sure. I would think that whoever is MVP would keep their mouth shut until the time comes so they don't put a target on themselves too easily.

Yep

Of course she is...no surprise there! I knew the minute she was announced as an HG that she would be MVP because HOH can't be rigged that easily. The HG's figured it out too. Amanda and GM just said that they were sure Elissa would get MVP because production wants to keep her there and also that since they can't have Rachel, duh...they put in her sister!

(this game sucks)

i like you

at least we were on same page with the no brainer elissa would be mvp

none of the hg's had the built in fanbase right off the back so it was obvious she would get it

but no surprised either that she would threaten the rest that she had it :animated_bouncy:

I find it funny how the whole point of MVP is to vote for the person playing the best game. BB has everyone vote before we see any game moves. LOL Big Brother can you just admit that this is a ploy to get America's favorite players further in the game (by having them be able to put up their biggest threats)

The MVP is not safe from eviction so that will not keep the favorites of production off the block or even from going home. They just get to nominate another person, if the house wants say for example Elissa out she could go on the block as a replacememt nominee and at this point if she has won the MVP I don't think it will matter who she puts up I think she will be gone because the house does not like her.I think she is a production favorite so unless they throw in something else I don;t think it will keep their players safe.

The jury's still out for me on Elissa. The reason I disliked Rachel so much was that annoying voice. Elissa has it somewhat but when she smiles she's a dead ringer for her sister. If she wants a shot in this game she had better fess up if/when someone confronts her with it. I don't think it's a game ender for her but will depend how she interacts with the rest of the house.

Guest 6Borders

Do we know for certain that the MVP is not safe from eviction?? I have not really heard that!

It seems like the MVP powers/exemptions were a little loose in the translation, leaving wiggle room for Grodner to change it up, as she is likely to do in this case, because her chosen child is in danger.

Elissa came out of DR and told McCrae she was MVP. Pretty much the entire house wants her out, even tho the HG's totally have it figured, and have even said, that Elissa will be MVP and that production will not want her out week one because she is Rachel's sister and people are watching the show for her.

As for Rachel's sister having a fan base, I don't really buy that. There are just as many if not more people who would be less likely to vote for her because she's Rachel's sister.

Elissa has no business in this game and shame on Grodner for putting her in and stupid Rachel for supporting it. Elissa has no backbone for BB. She's already having emotional meltdowns about her son seeing her in a bad light (personally I think at 7 he has no business watching this show but that's just me) and she is crying about how she wanted the game to be different and she doesn't like a game where people are lying.

What bubble has this airhead been living in if she thought everyone was going to act like big friendly puppies around her because she's Rachel's sister and nobody lies on this show??? This is Big Brother and it gets nastier and more cut-throat every year. Even tho Grodner is going to save her so she can stick around, she is not getting any favors in that respect. She needs to go home to her family and stay the heck off any reality tv.

My first thought is I don't think it is possible that America would vote for her..... then I was glancing at the CBS chats she has fan club.

I hope she stays this week. Everyone seemed so quick to jump on the "We Hate Elissa" bandwagon. She clearly didn't learn anything from her sister's game. Her only threat is that she has an established "fan" base. I would keep her so she can be the constant annoying target.

Guest 6Borders

My first thought is I don't think it is possible that America would vote for her..... then I was glancing at the CBS chats she has fan club.

Yeah, and Justin Bieber really has an many followers as he says he does (sarcasm!!!). I'm sure CBS has been loading the ballot box and Rachel has been begging for votes. This is just wrong on so many levels to do this week one. It's supposed to be the person we think is playing the best game and no way to know that before we even see them in the house.

If I was Elissa I would tell them to kiss my ass and walk. They are ganging up on her over nothing. It is ridiculous for people to hate on anybody because of their sister or brother or whatever. THAT is insane. I am not an ELissa fan but jeez.

Yeah, I have to admit- I'm feeling sorry for Elissa. I've been watching the feeds most of the day (as much as I can, anyway) and I haven't seen Elissa do anything really wrong. I heard she did blow up at someone earlier, I didn't see that, but I did see Aaryn being a psycho mean girl and trying to get people to not associate with her.

Yeah, I have to admit- I'm feeling sorry for Elissa. I've been watching the feeds most of the day (as much as I can, anyway) and I haven't seen Elissa do anything really wrong. I heard she did blow up at someone earlier, I didn't see that, but I did see Aaryn being a psycho mean girl and trying to get people to not associate with her.

Yeah. Aaryn seems to be crazy jealous of her. I think Amanda and Aaryn might join forces to try to be the last two standing since they both have a mutual hatred of Elissa, and both have been very instrumental in getting others to not like/ trust Elissa.

I like Elissa. She's not much like Rachel, imo, and the house is full of "mean girls" who have it in for her for some reason I simply can't see. Aaryn is a lunatic, control freak witch. I hope David wins pov and Elissa puts up Aaryn in his place.

I like Elissa. She's not much like Rachel, imo, and the house is full of "mean girls" who have it in for her for some reason I simply can't see. Aaryn is a lunatic, control freak witch. I hope David wins pov and Elissa puts up Aaryn in his place.

That would be a good move. Put Aaryn in her place. She would be crying like a banshee.

Feeds are back. Chatters are saying McCrae won pov but I haven't seen for myself....so my dream of Aaryn going up in David's place is moot.

Confirmed at 9:12 pm...McCrae won pov. Elissa's probably gone. I feel bad for her. She seems to have been railroaded just because they could. She's obviously not the comp beast that Rachel was.