BB 15 Premiere Show, Wednesday 6/26

uvp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mccrae goes from out house with his back story to the king of the house :animated_bouncy:

since McCrea was not being believed as being a pizza deliverer, this may be an ok move for him getting hoh...buys him a week to gain some trust in the house. maybe.

so now with this mvp thing...what if the mvp has been nominated by Hoh? It doesn't sound like they can take themself off the block...or did I miss something?

i think they are making it up as they go along as usual :animated_bouncy:

really if you think about you should have expect that about jessie

winning that dance thing in texas speaks a lot about her judgement /lifestyle :animated_bouncy:

That was a great episode! I knew GinaMarie might be a bit abrasive but I didn't know she'd be so over the top right out of the gate!

SO happy there wasn't someone voted out first episode like we saw last season! That means we'll have a whole week to get to see everyone interact and get to know one another. Last year when that poor woman got voted out in the first hour of the show, we never got to know more than her name. And does anyone even remember it now? I sure don't.

I didn't think I'd like McCrae, especially during the first part of the episode when he was so clearly out of place. But when he started doing so well in the HoH, my mind changed and I cheered for him when he won. :) I think it saved his life in the game, because otherwise he would have probably been first or second out.

I enjoyed the show tonight. I think a lot of them were put off by GinaMarie. I know I was put off by Jessie. I was happy to see McCrae win HOH. I know he was feeling uncomfortable when they first entered the house but now that he's the first on the throne I'm sure he'll be able to establish some decent relationships with other HG. I'd like to see him stay around for a while and if he plays his cards right being the first HOH might not be a negative thing for him.

I think the one that surprised me most tonight was Aaryn. She's a real firecracker and will be fun to watch. I was impressed how long she hung on in the comp tonight. I would have thought Elissa would last longer considering how in shape she is from the yoga (being a nutritionist helps too).

Oh yeah Moxie, Aaryn surprised me a lot, too! When she was one of the last ones up in the HoH competition, I began to wonder if she'll end up like another Janelle. During the pre-season, we all thought she was going to be a barbie doll girly girl and wouldn't last a month. Who knows, Maybe Aaryn will end up following in those footsteps.

I think the new twist could be a good one. So far I like almost everyone, but we just started so I'm sure that will change. Only a couple that I really dislike at the moment I'm put off by Jessie and a little by Jeremy as well. Time will tell I suppose. Wasn't super excited about this season, just because the last few haven't been great. But now I'm looking forward to watching more of it.

2rm0gog.jpg

My feeds aren't showing up. I see the five camera choices across the bottom of screen but no picture. Window is black.

Did you click on one of the feeds at the bottom?

My feeds aren't showing up. I see the five camera choices across the bottom of screen but no picture. Window is black.

i am not too upset

i am about to go to bed anyway :animated_bouncy:

I am not too sure I like that the MVP picks the third nominee in secret because it opens the show to being complained about violating the law and this time it could stick. All that needs to happen is one Houseguest to say they were voted MVP and was told to put on the block as the third nominee by production. Contract or not this guy would have a case because it is done in secret.