BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I will be able to be completely behind one person in this group! Unfortunately, the younger group are acting pretty much like most of their age group now a days (guess I'm showing my age here a little LOL).

I definitely though will not pull for Aaryn, Jeremy, Spencer, Kailtyn or Jesse. Oh or Amanda either. (Probably spelled all their names wrong, but who cares)

I have to disagree with this comment on the Morty's July 1st update of events in the house: "

I think that Howard, Helen, Spencer, Elissa and maybe Judd, rise above the others in couth. "

Spencer is by far the WORST ever! He actually said this "Spencer: Hate crimes in the USA: Why couldn’t one of them happen to Andy." Sorry, but hate crimes against homosexuals often end in death. Also he has used the "c"word numerous times referring to the girls. Why on earth would whoever wrote this consider Spencer anywhere close to couth???

That is a pretty terrible comment, and there was just an anti-gay murder in NYC recently, 33 year old Mark Carson was murdered solely for being gay. Shot him point blank for no reason.

I can pretty much guarantee you without a doubt that the updater who posted that did so before Spencer revealed himself as an a-hole.

Spencer needs sensitivity training. :hammer:

Whoops! I see it now. It is from today's update page, and I think it was written by Morty. I dunno. Lucy got some splaining to do

Edited by Hawknose

I'm tired of everyone talking about "hooking up". Hello, it's only week 2. Really? I've heard at least 3 HGs say they aren't there for the money. They are there for the showmance. Oh give me a freaking break. Is it me getting older? I just don't seem to remember other years being so horny so early.

I'm tired of everyone talking about "hooking up". Hello, it's only week 2. Really? I've heard at least 3 HGs say they aren't there for the money. They are there for the showmance. Oh give me a freaking break. Is it me getting older? I just don't seem to remember other years being so horny so early.

Thank God you said it. I thought I was the one that is getting old! I don't think it's us, it's them.

Lol Wil Heuser has a new video where he parodies this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SMgXkstAj_U#at=46

Found a new alliance chart on another *ahem* website - original uploader: DesertDoll

kKBS3A6.jpg

So, how accurate is this chart and how strong would you consider these alliances to be? I haven't had time to read the updates or watch the feeds so I'm trying to get an understanding before I dive in.

And who is going home this week?

I posted this on Aaryon thread and posting it here. These are just my thoughts.

OK I just want to say something that many might not agree with. I am the Aunt to 4 nephews age 19 to 32. The kids in that generation talk that way a lot. Their friends are of color and they talk back and forth like that and are close friends. I am not saying it is right because it is not. My daughter is gay and she is never offended and has a really good sense of humor. She would just roll her eyes and laugh. My nephews cousins are black and they talk that way with each other. The laugh about it. I have to say I do agree some of the stuff I have heard is over the top and very wrong.

I think in this generation I see very little real racism. I think a person can talk in a way where you and I might think it is racist but in their hearts the are not racists. They listen to the rap music with all that language and they repeat it.

I am just saying.... I hope we don't make this whole season dissecting every word that everyone says. You should not be embarrassed to say you like a houseguest that some might think is a bigot or racist. Lets just enjoy this season with the bunch of dimwitted trash talking bunch. It is what it is. :lookaround:

Or if we do discuss it to keep it to this thread?

The season will be what the BB15 cast makes of it. I've not watched offending seasons before. No biggie for me. I think that CBS will probably have to address the current situation, though, considering the timing; especially. It is not for me to say. I will say, however, that for their own ignorant sakes, somebody needs to tell them (I cannot believe they haven't done so, already) to cool it. Pronto.

Has anyone noticed that the houseguests don't sit around the big round table and eat dinner together? That used to be one of my favorite parts about the first week or so of each season- everyone was still getting to know one another and none of the drama had started yet. I used to love dinner time because it was the only time the entire house would be sitting together in one place, not talking game, just chatting, joking around and telling stories.

I started watching the live feed the night it went live this season, and not once have I seen them all sitting at the table together. It seems like they cook separate meals at various times, and split into small groups and eat in different rooms of the house.

I miss that too. The nastiness doesn't usually start so soon, nor does it get as nasty. Last night, they were complaining of boredom, but if they'd actually get over themselves and hang out together as a group, maybe it would be more fun for them and for us!

This bigotry is out of control. So far I believe it is just down to Helen, Elissa, Judd, and McCrae who have yet to say something racist, sexist, heterosexist, or abelist. That's four out of sixteen people. That is sad.

how about Ho

I miss that too. The nastiness doesn't usually start so soon, nor does it get as nasty. Last night, they were complaining of boredom, but if they'd actually get over themselves and hang out together as a group, maybe it would be more fun for them and for us!

This bigotry is out of control. So far I believe it is just down to Helen, Elissa, Judd, and McCrae who have yet to say something racist, sexist, heterosexist, or abelist. That's four out of sixteen people. That is sad.

and Howard?

I haven't seen a clip for confirmation, but I heard he was talking last night about how funny it would be to crawl into one of the women's beds at night and say "don't move, or I'll molest you." So, yea, no, I'm not including Howard in the good guys list anymore.

I haven't seen a clip for confirmation, but I heard he was talking last night about how funny it would be to crawl into one of the women's beds at night and say "don't move, or I'll molest you." So, yea, no, I'm not including Howard in the good guys list anymore.

Another one bites the dust.

They don't have any older cast members. It's really tilted. And there is way too many the first week.

Also the new tv station first said no interruptions. No commercials and the show is still only 2 hours.

I like this because I am off work on Friday and can stay up late on Thursday for those long endurance comps.

'Big Brother 15': Live eviction show changes to Thursdays, Veto show moves to Wednesdays

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-live-eviction-show-changes-to-thursdays-veto-show-moves-to-wednesdays.html

Hey does anyone remember the food choices for the HAVE NOTs this coming week?

I didn't write them down and I need them.

Thank you, Hawknose!

The info is no longer on the CBS website. I figured someone here would know.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

They don't have any older cast members. It's really tilted. And there is way too many the first week.

Also the new tv station first said no interruptions. No commercials and the show is still only 2 hours.

beside dick most over 40's hg's have suck at the game & even he had tons of help to do well daughter plus ap

maybe it is the people bb cast

but i know when making predictions i usually cross out the older hg's having any chance to win the game :animated_bouncy: