BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that Julie Chen will tell them that is was America is the MVP this week and their votes are the ones nominating. After all she promised them a twist and she would not leave them hanging. I am just wondering if Julie will tell them that the one with the most votes was Aaryn and since she is already on the block that Amanda is the second voted getter and ...... Amanda take a chair.

Hawknose: "I didn't see it first hand I actually went out for a while tonight! :laugh4:"

Hawknose, ... O M G ... how was it out there ? Anything happening in the world that we should know about ?

and... re: Elissa in the SR... maybe the Twist is that it's really Rachel and Ellisa switching (like the Twin Twist) :laugh4:

They are all up and whispering - Judd upset that Elissa keeps giving him this big smile and acting weird. Judd said to Andy do you think I should back door Elissa. Andy said noooooooo.

Veto picks and MVP nom today. whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

Hawknose: "I didn't see it first hand I actually went out for a while tonight! :laugh4:"

Hawknose, ... O M G ... how was it out there ? Anything happening in the world that we should know about ?

and... re: Elissa in the SR... maybe the Twist is that it's really Rachel and Ellisa switching (like the Twin Twist) :laugh4:

Lol Slowpoke - it turned out to be pretty awesome out there in the world! I went to a friends apartment, and it was so hot and humid that we all decided to go upstairs to the roof (which if 4 stories tall). I watched the most amazing huge red sun slowly drip out of the sky and melt into the horizon.

It was just really peaceful. I felt at one with everything. I regret not taking any pictures!

Can't wait to see how much info the HGs will be told about the MVP vote.

( if Elissa was given more information about the MVP than the others... foul )

Hawknose... guess you're getting the same Heatwave we are. If you happen to venture

outside tomorrow... I think temps are suppose to come down... finally.

Funny how they are all scrambling around lying and telling a different story or opinion depending on who they are talking to.

I know lol!!!!

I was so hoping it was Amanda!!! Hopefully she is #3

Sorry this is a little off topic guys - can anyone tell me what an ADL is? I see the term used often in discussion and on the feed updates. This is my first season on the live feeds and boards but I have been watching since season one.

I can't freakin wait until Amanda finally gets hers in this house. I'm so sick of reading updates of her constantly forcing her agenda on the HOH and others in the house. She has such potential as a player in this game too, she's just going WAY too hard. I really hope she gets taken out soon. I also think Jessie is definitely onto something as well with her theory on Kaitlin. Kaitlin has proven to go deep in competitions and she seems to be very smart and is slowly distancing herself from Aaryn and forming friendships around the house. She could be dangerous if they let her stick around.

Guest 6Borders

Sorry this is a little off topic guys - can anyone tell me what an ADL is? I see the term used often in discussion and on the feed updates. This is my first season on the live feeds and boards but I have been watching since season one.

it means Activities of Daily Living (doing things like brushing teeth, showering, etc.

Here's a list of the abbreviations"

AC America's Choice

A contest where the viewers select the winner. ADLs Activities of Daily Living

(The stuff we all do, brushing teeth, housework, etc.) BB Big Brother

(or producers that oversee or direct the houseguests ) BBH Big Brother House BBT Big Brother Time We post updates in Big Brother Time, which is Pacific time. It is now 12:15:10 PM BBT.

Brenchel The duo of Brendon and Rachel BY Back Yard DOR Drop Out Request A DR form HGs complete to quit the game. DR Diary Room where they go to talk to Big Brother FBB Fantasy Big Brother on the CBS Web Site FotH Front of the House. When we don't get to see something live, they showed the "Front of the House" in BB6, they showed the " Fish of the House" and in BB7, it was a fireplace and we called it "Fire of the House." HGs The House Guests (players) HoH Head of House HRD High Rent District (The nice bedroom) HT Hot Tub LD Lockdown: Confined either inside or out while BB prepares or changes the set. LR Living Room PoV Power of Veto.

The ability to remove someone from the eviction block. RUTT Repetitive Unsportsmanlike Trash Talk

The constant and mindless verbal bashing of the other alliance. VC Veto Challenge WBRB We'll Be Right Back

CBS won't do anything unless someone is personally attacked or production decides the HG's are at risk. They won't toss anyone out over words. I thought Chima was booted for tossing her mic in the spa...didn't know she had threatened producers.

They didn't even do anything when Candice was personally attacked.

If Elissa wins Veto and takes herself off ... it is the HOH that picks the replacement.

If Elissa wins Veto and takes herself off ... it is the HOH that picks the replacement.

We were wondering because America would not have time to vote again. Either the HOH picks or the next one in line from the votes.

Since she was the MVP nomination, it would come down to the next person in line with America, no? Elissa did the replacement nominatin after Jeremy took himself off in week 2.