BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make some valid points but hunker down, I have a feeling a level 5 hurricane is coming named Ginger Snaps LOL

Happily waits. Although I don't foresee Ginger being bent. She tossed a simple comment out and it sparked a lengthly ( necessary? ) response.

Popcorn-.4.jpg

i thought no girl would win this season with how the season started off but boy things have changed

so funny watching the idiots guys like judd, mccrae, andy watching guy after guy get picked off one by one and not think they are next

the mvp has really changed what looked like a no girl would win this season to one where it is possible :animated_bouncy:

Watching Gina Marie and Aaryn have a conversation is like torture. Why do I do it? LOL

Seriously though. I feel like I lose brain cells enduring their ickyness. :nuke:

Also....aren't there any normal size spoons in the big brother house??

They are making me dizzy I'm not going to sit to watch the feeds for a while I've been mostly cooped up at this computer for whole week and I've got to enjoy my summer so see you guys later on! Hopefully Knowing me I'll still be on the website try to see what's going on ugh! damn big brother

I think the have nots are spencer, candy, jessie and andy

No!!!!! Not Candice and Jesse!!!' Maybe this would shut Andy up! Well the have not might keep Candice in shape! She has to trap that Howard!!! She can't let him go back to his ex!!! Thank you BB we are on a mission!!!

BtwThat not good for Judd! Jesse needs to be alone with Judd at night!!! Jesse Judd is a good catch!

Yes this is BB the match makers edition!

Guest 6Borders

What time are they going to do the nominations!

We have trivia right now so noms might be happening!