BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

Well-tuned and toned bible-toting black man from Mississippi. Beautiful bi-racial, beauty queen turned audiologist black woman from the crescent city, pretty political consultant chicago mother of asian heritage suffer the slings and arrows of racist remarks made by a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty queen/model from the great state of texas.

Are you kidding me? You think that CBS is going to let this kind of chit lay fallow? They love it. Never in my memory has Big Bother (sic) received so much media attention.

What's next? Aaryn on Phil and Oprah straight from racist rehab?

Lets not forget Jeremy and GM!!! Although GM has would probably be ongoing! This girl has issues!

[

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well-tuned and toned bible-toting black man from Mississippi. Beautiful bi-racial, beauty queen turned audiologist black woman from the crescent city, pretty political consultant chicago mother of asian heritage suffer the slings and arrows of racist remarks made by a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty queen/model from the great state of texas.

Are you kidding me? You think that CBS is going to let this kind of chit lay fallow? They love it. Never in my memory has Big Bother (sic) received so much media attention.

excellent post - That is all I am going to say bout' that.

Is it me or is CBS milking Aaryn's racial comments for all there worth. This is the third (I think) week in a row her racial behavior has been spotlighted on the show. I know from expierence how they can give someone a "good" or "bad" edit on TV and make them a hero or villian. Of course Aaryn is shooting herself in the foot almost on a daily basis but the producers seem happy to show every moment of it. It's as if Grodner gave her an escavator to help dig her hole.

ah yes sour milking LOL

O yea that is her road to fame as a recovered racist...love you Slim for getting to the heart of it all.

Can't quite make my mind up whether Howard is being strong or weak in how he's handling it. No doubt about it BB producers are being weak - if they weren't going to kick someone out simply for their words then Aaryn, Gina Marie and Kaitlin certainly provided justification with their actions on Thursday, and also crossed the line which enabled CBS to evict one, two or all three of them without having to evict half the house.

As for this weeks eviction - I've felt all week it would be stupid to evict Jeremy now. He's alone in the game and there to make a deal with - and actually his votes the first two weeks show he is pretty loyal. I think Spencer is the bigger threat game wise, but really would like to see the HGs back up their words over recent days and vote to evict Aaryn.

The feeds are soooooooooo boring today. They have been just chit chatting.

Where is Jeremy?. We need some cocky attitude. Aaryn is acting like miss angel all day.

Helen is acting normal. Andy is doing his usual skirting around.

Amanda is not scheming and .....

Spot on Slim.

Guest 6Borders

The feeds are soooooooooo boring today. They have been just chit chatting.

Where is Jeremy?. We need some cocky attitude. Aaryn is acting like miss angel all day.

Helen is acting normal. Andy is doing his usual skirting around.

Amanda is not scheming and .....

Thanks Marty...I thought it was only me today! A couple times I had to go back and check the updates to make sure my head hadn't hit the keyboard and produced "^&*&^%$#%&*hjushikjsnsted*()&((jokloswwked" ....LOL!!!

I am disappointed in Jeremy. I expected another "Howie goes off on April" routine and instead he's not even fighting to save his sinking ship.

I think his keeping a fairly low profile is part of his plan.

Bet he's thinking if he stops the bully act everyone will forget about it by the time voting comes along.

And... there's also the possibility one of the other Noms might do something stupid to take the

heat off of him.

Just a possiblity

I have watched less then 30 minutes of live feeds the last 2 days.

Jeremy going home and just waiting for the next HOH and watch all the little hamsters scramble.

See ya Thursday.

I would like to see Jeremy stay. The other guys are pretty boring. It would shake up the house a little. It is getting to predictable.

YEP

I would like to see Jeremy stay. The other guys are pretty boring. It would shake up the house a little. It is getting to predictable.

Me too. Once they get rid of all the "bullies" the season is gonna suck eggs. Like season 6 with the nerd herd.

We're the feeds down a lot today???

Feeds were fine as far as I could tell. Hey Sparklet do you ever notice at the top of the page there is a little "envelope" icon which is like your mailbox?

You should check it sometimes because sometimes people send interesting things in there. :laugh4:

Feeds were fine as far as I could tell. Hey Sparklet do you ever notice at the top of the page there is a little "envelope" icon which is like your mailbox?

You should check it sometimes because sometimes people send interesting things in there. :laugh4:

I'm sorry I use the my cell phone app for morty and it doesn't show me any symbols like FB that I have messages! I literally go to another page

I HATE THESE DAYUM COMMERCIALS ON BBAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope somebody sues their asses off!

First off who do want sued and for what? If you are talking about someone sueing CBS what should they sue for? You cannot sue CBS because of the comments made by a few of the Houseguests. You can't claim defemation of character and you can't claim discrimination. CBS has not done anything wrong that they would be liable for so you can't sue them. As for the Houseguests you can't sue them for their comments on the show either.

BB CBS put a disclaimer on before tonight's show. " Big Brrother is a reality show about a group of people who have no privacy 24/7. At times, the Houseguest may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS does not condone. Views or opinions expressed by a Houseguest are those of the individuals speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS. Viewer discretion is advised." They must have really been receiving a lot of complaints or something. I've watched since the BB1 and never remember them posting a statement like this

I remember seeing the same exact disclaimer and statement during BB9 when Adam made the "retarded" statement that Sheila took offense to. Many were up in arms about that and CBS came out with this same exact disclaimer after it. I think the reason they are advertising it more than they have in the past is because the comments keep happening and CBS is getting a lot of flack for it. Many feel that the ones who made the comments should be expelled from the game for those comments but what they don't realize is that would open CBS up to a BIG lawsuit that CBS would have no chance to win. Why would you want to give these Houseguests who are making these comments millions of dollars? Why would you want to give the Houseguests making these comments any more publicity and fame?

Right, so they pick and choose what they want to show. I think they should show it all, but then they should have showed everything in the past too! If this show makes it another year, we'll see what we get next year.

You cannot show everything in the show, the reason they are showing the remarks now is because it has started affecting the house. If the Houseguests didn't talk about it and stuff like that it would not be shown on the show. I hope CBS doesn't bring it back for season 16 because the show is still good it is just a few of the Houseguests that are ridiculous.

Can't quite make my mind up whether Howard is being strong or weak in how he's handling it. No doubt about it BB producers are being weak - if they weren't going to kick someone out simply for their words then Aaryn, Gina Marie and Kaitlin certainly provided justification with their actions on Thursday, and also crossed the line which enabled CBS to evict one, two or all three of them without having to evict half the house.

As for this weeks eviction - I've felt all week it would be stupid to evict Jeremy now. He's alone in the game and there to make a deal with - and actually his votes the first two weeks show he is pretty loyal. I think Spencer is the bigger threat game wise, but really would like to see the HGs back up their words over recent days and vote to evict Aaryn.

Howard I think is throwing the compeitions to make himself weaker than he really is, but I think the other Houseguests are starting to notice that. But what makes him more and more of a target is his lieing. he has made a lot of lies in this game and many of those lies are starting to coming back and haunt him.

As much as I would love to see Aaryn walk out the door on Thursday I agree with their choice of Jeremy. Jeremy is able to win compeitions and they have to get rid of him soon or they might find him make it to the end. Right now i think Jeremy is the bigger threat. Aaryn has not shown that she is capable to win a compeition which means her winning HOH is pretty small.

First off who do want sued and for what? If you are talking about someone sueing CBS what should they sue for? You cannot sue CBS because of the comments made by a few of the Houseguests. You can't claim defemation of character and you can't claim discrimination. CBS has not done anything wrong that they would be liable for so you can't sue them. As for the Houseguests you can't sue them for their comments on the show either.

I remember seeing the same exact disclaimer and statement during BB9 when Adam made the "retarded" statement that Sheila took offense to. Many were up in arms about that and CBS came out with this same exact disclaimer after it. I think the reason they are advertising it more than they have in the past is because the comments keep happening and CBS is getting a lot of flack for it. Many feel that the ones who made the comments should be expelled from the game for those comments but what they don't realize is that would open CBS up to a BIG lawsuit that CBS would have no chance to win. Why would you want to give these Houseguests who are making these comments millions of dollars? Why would you want to give the Houseguests making these comments any more publicity and fame?

You cannot show everything in the show, the reason they are showing the remarks now is because it has started affecting the house. If the Houseguests didn't talk about it and stuff like that it would not be shown on the show. I hope CBS doesn't bring it back for season 16 because the show is still good it is just a few of the Houseguests that are ridiculous.

Howard I think is throwing the compeitions to make himself weaker than he really is, but I think the other Houseguests are starting to notice that. But what makes him more and more of a target is his lieing. he has made a lot of lies in this game and many of those lies are starting to coming back and haunt him.

As much as I would love to see Aaryn walk out the door on Thursday I agree with their choice of Jeremy. Jeremy is able to win compeitions and they have to get rid of him soon or they might find him make it to the end. Right now i think Jeremy is the bigger threat. Aaryn has not shown that she is capable to win a compeition which means her winning HOH is pretty small.

You make some valid points but hunker down, I have a feeling a level 5 hurricane is coming named Ginger Snaps LOL