BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back

after being without internet for 2 days due to lightning strike knocking out my internet

come back and find out elissa won mvp again SHOCKER :animated_bouncy:

BB CBS put a disclaimer on before tonight's show. " Big Brrother is a reality show about a group of people who have no privacy 24/7. At times, the Houseguest may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS does not condone. Views or opinions expressed by a Houseguest are those of the individuals speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS. Viewer discretion is advised." They must have really been receiving a lot of complaints or something. I've watched since the BB1 and never remember them posting a statement like this

Oh wow I did miss a ton I see. Is there someone that keeps a run down of this stuff without having to read through all the live feed daily updates? Is Jeremy going up??

I don't know! You might want to try YouTube! They do have some people that do updates!

Btw! Is evel dick still charging for his updates?

BB CBS put a disclaimer on before tonight's show. " Big Brrother is a reality show about a group of people who have no privacy 24/7. At times, the Houseguest may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS does not condone. Views or opinions expressed by a Houseguest are those of the individuals speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS. Viewer discretion is advised." They must have really been receiving a lot of complaints or something. I've watched since the BB1 and never remember them posting a statement like this

Your right. That was the first time a disclaimer like that has ever been posted.

me: "where is Jeremy's thread ?

and still can't find the 'Captured pics' thread and the 'Best of the Feeds' thread ????????"

OK... found the Best of the Live Feeds thread.

ONE down TWO to go............

Captured pics thread is in the LFU thread....

Is it me or is CBS milking Aaryn's racial comments for all there worth. This is the third (I think) week in a row her racial behavior has been spotlighted on the show. I know from expierence how they can give someone a "good" or "bad" edit on TV and make them a hero or villian. Of course Aaryn is shooting herself in the foot almost on a daily basis but the producers seem happy to show every moment of it. It's as if Grodner gave her an escavator to help dig her hole.

Is it me or is CBS milking Aaryn's racial comments for all there worth. This is the third (I think) week in a row her racial behavior has been spotlighted on the show.

I just came to say almost the same thing. Why can't the show be about the game ... I'm getting sick of them focusing the whole show on racial issues. Maybe Grodner is just as unaware of current events as the houseguests but we don't really need anything else to separate this country right now.

I wanted to stop watching after production blatantly shifted the power in the house and Nick got voted out. Now I just want to stop watching bc it's not even entertaining.

It could be they're afraid (since it's all over the media and internet) ...if they don't show what's been going on...

they'd be criticized for trying to sweep it under the rug.

Hard to sweep the big lump Aaryon has created and NOT leave a big, noticeable hump.

Is it me or is CBS milking Aaryn's racial comments for all there worth. This is the third (I think) week in a row her racial behavior has been spotlighted on the show. I know from expierence how they can give someone a "good" or "bad" edit on TV and make them a hero or villian. Of course Aaryn is shooting herself in the foot almost on a daily basis but the producers seem happy to show every moment of it. It's as if Grodner gave her an escavator to help dig her hole.

Everyone complained that they were "sweeping it under the rug" when they didn't show it.

I didn't like the blondeterouge last week because the way they were treating people and being bullies! And I have to say I don't like these group of people except for a few! These people are being bullies themselves!!!! Helen is doing the same thing she accuses Jeremy by threatening people to vote your way. Andy just said that if Spencer doesn't do what they want then threaten him!!! WTH! This is ridiculous! I want to see Elissa Candice or Howard win the next 3 HOHs

Everyone complained that they were "sweeping it under the rug" when they didn't show it.

Right, so they pick and choose what they want to show. I think they should show it all, but then they should have showed everything in the past too! If this show makes it another year, we'll see what we get next year.

Well-tuned and toned bible-toting black man from Mississippi. Beautiful bi-racial, beauty queen turned audiologist black woman from the crescent city, pretty political consultant chicago mother of asian heritage suffer the slings and arrows of racist remarks made by a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty queen/model from the great state of texas.

Are you kidding me? You think that CBS is going to let this kind of chit lay fallow? They love it. Never in my memory has Big Bother (sic) received so much media attention.

What's next? Aaryn on Phil and Oprah straight from racist rehab?

Not to change the topic...

But does anyone know what food the HAVE NOTs got for the week? They never showed it last night.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest 6Borders

Not to change the topic...

But does anyone know what food the HAVE NOTs got for the week? They never showed it last night.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guacamole and Grapefruit! (one of the better Have Hot extra menus)