BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I got behind with BB AGAIN! Can someone please tell me who went up on the block and who the MVP Elissa put up? I would appreciate it. I'm trying to catch up.

Wow u missed ALOT!!!!

1. Nominees were Kaitlin aryan and spencer! Kaitlin won pov hopefully they back door Jeremy

Now the drama you are going to have go to the home page starting from Thursday after eviction!

Kaitlin winning sets up the week perfectly. If Kaitlin doesn't use it there is a long time between the Veto and the vote, and I think she could probably swing it based on how votes have gone so far. I'd like to see the tide turn against Aaryn - she just seems to be digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself.

And funny how CBS adds a disclaimer about the views on the live feed being those of the houseguests and not of CBS now the houseguests are openly questioning Aaryn's racism!

why would you get a warning? you asterisked the sses! LOL

I called someone a toll last year (because they were) and got one....LOL!

I read that Judd kept quiet when the McAms suggested to keep Jeremy and vote out spencer! Interesting! I wonder if he is on to them???

I thought the same thing. I hope he tells Helen and Elissa today.

So - I seem to be missing some of the shenanigans going on in the house

What are the new sub-alliances? I heard Amanda and McCrea have a few going.

Sorry...troll.

what is wrong with troll? are there a race of them that are being disrespected by being called trolls? What are the characteristics one is pointing to when one calls someone a troll? I have always assumed calling someone a troll was kind of like calling them an alien, sort of pointing to them not being quite human. In mythology, trolls live under bridges and are quite deadly fierce.

umm, uhh, cough ..... where is Jeremy's thread ?

and still can't find the 'Captured pics' thread and the 'Best of the Feeds' thread ????????

Am I in the Twilight Zone ?

me: "where is Jeremy's thread ?

and still can't find the 'Captured pics' thread and the 'Best of the Feeds' thread ????????"

OK... found the Best of the Live Feeds thread.

ONE down TWO to go............

When they say BB is passing out penalty nominations, what does that consist of?

Maybe production decided that the season is a wash and is just going to evict everyone.

* Sorry but I couldn't help it.... I don't know what that means for this group since I'm not that involved in watching anything more than the show on CBS

and still can't find the 'Captured pics' thread and the 'Best of the Feeds' thread ????????"

I don't know if it is what you are looking for but on the page where the LFUers post, there is a thread for pics captured from the feeds.

Maybe production decided that the season is a wash and is just going to evict everyone.

* Sorry but I couldn't help it.... I don't know what that means for this group since I'm not that involved in watching anything more than the show on CBS

I was thinking that too. I figured BB was getting annoyed by the housesquaters behavior.

On the bottom of the page "load more topics." click on it and the rest of the threads come up.

When they say BB is passing out penalty nominations, what does that consist of?

We don't know! They always give warnings and never follow through! Unless they take money out of there stipend!

Wow u missed ALOT!!!!

1. Nominees were Kaitlin aryan and spencer! Kaitlin won pov hopefully they back door Jeremy

Now the drama you are going to have go to the home page starting from Thursday after eviction!

Oh wow I did miss a ton I see. Is there someone that keeps a run down of this stuff without having to read through all the live feed daily updates? Is Jeremy going up??

I keep hearing Helen say THAT side of the house. Who is on that side of the house? She wants to keep Kaitlin and Aaryn and Gina Marie. Is that side of the house ONLY Jeremy? :animated_scratchchin: