BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

Guest 6Borders

I was reading the feeds and it says something about Aaryn may have to dress up if Elissa nominates her? Can the HOH get nominated?

TIA

Ginger that was just Aaryn being Aaryn but that's what she said. I am not even sure she knows she can't be nominated because she is HOH. She is so focused on her "I hate everyone, especially Elissa" campaign, and she's got the other members of the Bash Bunch, meaning Jeremy and Kait, feeding the fire, I am not thinking she is game focused!

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO! I'm not sure I can take it in audio. BUT I'm to curious not to here is tone in the interview.

I'm not seeing how you get the audio. Maybe I need a regular computer instead of my ipad?

Julie is going to address the racism on the talk and her views on it!!! JULIE IS GOING TO ADDRESS IT AND NOW WATCH IT!

I don't usually watch the View but I would have watched this had I seen it, do you know if it has been uploaded to Youtube?

Thanks for the post myss911 as I missed the show today. Aaryn better hope she stays in the house for some time and let the sh!t die down before she gets out. No matter what she's gonna have to face Julie one day and that's an episode that will be EPIC!!

OH NO! I'm not sure I can take it in audio. BUT I'm to curious not to here is tone in the interview.

I'm not seeing how you get the audio. Maybe I need a regular computer instead of my ipad?

In the middle of the page, under the text, there is a box with an orange button that is sitting on an audio wave form. That orange button is the play button.

What I don't understand, is why Sharon says

"Usually people from my generation would use those terms because that's the way it was when I was growing up but someone of 22 its terrifying to think that a 22 year old who's in college, its really really frightening and she (blah) must be a lot of problems going on with that young girl".

WTF does that even mean? That is was ok when she was young but what? Obviously the world hasn't changed much since Sharon was young (100 B.C.) or is the point that Aaryn is college educated and Sharon's generation didn't have college's? I mean seriously, words come out and I grasp the emotions behind them but it really doesn't add up to much. Eh.

At least they gave the public what they wanted: Julie's feelings on the matter.

"Usually people from my generation would use those terms because that's the way it was when I was growing up but someone of 22 its terrifying to think that a 22 year old who's in college, its really really frightening and she (blah) must be a lot of problems going on with that young girl".

WTF does that even mean? That is was ok when she was young but what? Obviously the world hasn't changed much since Sharon was young (100 B.C.) or is the point that Aaryn is college educated and Sharon's generation didn't have college's? I mean seriously, words come out and I grasp the emotions behind them but it really doesn't add up to much. Eh.

My perception is that she meant that racism was more tolerated than it is today, Example would be back in the 50's in the south, the general public thought it was OK to have segregation laws that required blacks to sit at the back of the bus (or be forced to stand if a white person wanted their seat). Today, if someone has that same opinion, they are considered to be a racist person, but that was not the case in the 1950s.

. No matter what she's gonna have to face Julie one day and that's an episode that will be EPIC!!

That should be pay per view. :lookaround: I'm guessing Julie is just going to start staring her down and ask her if she likes her eyes or something. Or bring her out a cup of rice. I can't even imagine how that is going to go down.

AND what is by some weird chance Aaryn wins BB15? :shocking: I mean it COULD happen right? Remember expect the unexpected.

In the middle of the page, under the text, there is a box with an orange button that is sitting on an audio wave form. That orange button is the play button.

Oh ok thanks!!

YOu do not understand because these people are not being rational. Sharon lived during the time when there was segregation and the wrongness of that resulted in the Civil Rights movement. People in the North went down South to help end the social set up of separate water fountains and bathrooms for people of different melanin content. Woolworth did not allow dark people to sit down at their food counter and people picketed Woolworth in the North to try to get Woolworth to change its policy in the South. People with more melanin were called Negro and colored politely and nigger impolitely. Asians were chink or Jap if japanese. Jews were kike or hebe and Italians were wop and Spanish spik. Germans were krauts and French Frog Irish were sheeny. Hitler said Jews were not Aryan, but in the US except for the KKK they did become accepted as European as did the Italians, Greeks and Spanish who are more melaninized than more Northern Europeans. So among the europeans, the pejoratives got dropped for the most part and people intermarried so there were fewer people associated with their origins.

Sharon thinks that people are now aware that such attitudes are wrong and thinks that a person who gets into college would be of the mind set to know how wrong racism is. She has drunk the politically correct Kool Aid and does not realize that racism is still a glowing ember of hate in the hearts of some who resent loss of power and privilege that was theirs when they could depend on being able to bully those who were dark. afterall a poor European Southerner could depend on being superior to those others despite their barefooted ignorance and poverty. These are the people who really resent Obama being president due to his color. I resent him kowtowing to corporations that are destroying the environment. That is an entirely different thing, but it is difficult for a person like Sharon to speak against Obama because for her, his presidency is a milestone. In fact the powers that be are using his color to maintain the base of people like her and those powers enable her to call racism at those who oppose him on real political action terms.

It is not rational to think that Aryan is a young girl with problems because she is a racist. Her mind set comes from those she is surrounded by. Racism is not a disease, it is a learned attitude. It is bolstered by some of the truths of stereotypes and a hate fostered by the firm desire to maintain a social status that racial view allows. The wealthy also hate the poor because they fear them. They want to maintain their position and they know that people will take fromthem so they pay for security, for guards and alarms. They use their money to maintain their position. Greed is also a learned attitude arising from the fear of not having enough. It becomes a disease when we see hoarders drowning in their stuff. Yet we encourage greed and money hoarding by our desire to be those who have all that money and power. When Obama was allowed to become President, the money people said to the racists that their premise no longer held. The moneyed said that being pale was not the key any more. Do you think that it is odd that pale is no longer in the majority as far as numbers of population? The moneyed knew they would have to court the dark, so they can allow a dark to be the figure head and still get all the power they want to keep and maintain.

Sharon wants to think the Aryan is somehow mentally challenged by emotional problems rather than see her as coming from a firm base that supports her position. Sharon has been allowed to have the voice she has because she does not understand the economic forces of this society. Had she an inkling they would remove her from her position of being able to be heard, so it is not in her interest to become educated.

i am thinking that this season of big brother that I so looked forward to, is going to be pick the person we hate this week. Elissa is gone now lets move on to Helen. I could not beleive the crap coming out of their mouths yesterday about Helen. Helen has done nothing to any of these Idiots. So I am gathering that if by some miracle Elissa survives this week and does make it to Jury that the HOH idiots are going to quit????? Really, Jeremy is the biggest tool I have ever seen on reality TV. He has no respect for women at all. He is in a showmance with Kaitlan because America likes showmances and they like powerhouse people and he is that too. No Jeremy you are just a tool who should have, if you truly had feelings for Kaitlan, respected her and not had sex with her on national tv. I cannot wait for the day he realizes that he is not getting the MVP because he sucks and no one likes him, what I find even more amusing is that he says well we don't know how we are being protrayed on TV. Does this tool not know that people watch the live feeds and so it doesn't matter how he looks on TV???? We see him everyday being the best Tool possible and he is doing a fine job. In fact he is doing such a fine job that he has competition now from Spencer who I think was probably a tool in training when he entered the house thank god for Jeremy he can now become a complete tool. I wish for once the women that get cast for this show would not worry about having a showmance and just play the game, they enable these idiots to use them and then vote them out. Ok enough ranting for one day I guess, Time to go and watch the Big Brother version of the Tool Academy.LOL

You know...I can just hear Jeremy and Aaryn once they get out of the housing saying that this is really NOT who they are and that's is the shows fault for portraying them this way. I seriously can't see either of these two taking ownership of anything they did or said even though they were watched by many many people 24/7 without any editing at all.

( Am I the only one who would prefer watching paint dry over watching The View? )

In fact I'm that way about longwinded posts. I don't bother beyond a half dozen sentences... at that point they're just going on and on to hear themselves.

My perception is that she meant that racism was more tolerated than it is today, Example would be back in the 50's in the south, the general public thought it was OK to have segregation laws that required blacks to sit at the back of the bus (or be forced to stand if a white person wanted their seat). Today, if someone has that same opinion, they are considered to be a racist person, but that was not the case in the 1950s.

Sharon thinks that people are now aware that such attitudes are wrong and thinks that a person who gets into college would be of the mind set to know how wrong racism is. She has drunk the politically correct Kool Aid and does not realize that racism is still a glowing ember of hate in the hearts of some who resent loss of power and privilege that was theirs when they could depend on being able to bully those who were dark.

Yes. Thanks. I think that is what she was trying to say, the two of you hit the nail perfectly on the head. In her time it was just accepted behavior.

I got summons for jury duty :(. I hope this doesn't get in the way of my BB WAtchimg!

Tell them the truth that you don't want to miss the live feeds of Big Brother. It might work. People think I am nuts for watching. :lookaround:

You know...I can just hear Jeremy and Aaryn once they get out of the housing saying that this is really NOT who they are and that's is the shows fault for portraying them this way. I seriously can't see either of these two taking ownership of anything they did or said even though they were watched by many many people 24/7 without any editing at all.

No everything that happens to them is someone else's fault...you got that right

Does anyone have a statistic as to how many times someone has been evicted the week after they were HOH?

I only ask because I am hoping that Aaryn goes home next week and am curious how many other times it has happened.

( Am I the only one who would prefer watching paint dry over watching The View? )

In fact I'm that way about longwinded posts. I don't bother beyond a half dozen sentences... at that point they're just going on and on to hear themselves.

I stopped watching THE VIEW, years ago.....They are just so annoying

Just summoned or actually called to jury duty? I've been summoned several times but never actually had to go.

Thanks! I had to go down there this morning! I post the message about jury duty ony break. And I'm out! They didn't need me YEAH!

Tell them the truth that you don't want to miss the live feeds of Big Brother. It might work. People think I am nuts for watching. :lookaround:

Lol! I was going to use it if all else failed!