Surprised at the Final Four??

tabitha

Are you surprised at the Final Four?  

1. 1. Are you surprised at the Final Four?

• Nope. I knew it would be these 4 to the end! It's great to be me!
    • Meatloaf said it well - 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Well, in this case, 3 out of 4!
    • My powers of ESP-AI got it half right. New term: ESPoilers...
    • If you get some, that's great. But getting one isn't bad either.
    • My four got the axe too fast for my taste. Which is Gourmet, FYI.
    • So shocked I need to change my pants!

Guest ranster627

this one made me laugh Tabitha, I went for the TWO, but not the two you may think! :wink:

I thought Bo, Carrie, Constantine and then either Anthony or Vonzell. So, I don't mind being meatloaf... 3 out of 4 ain't bad!!! :D

I am not surprized about Carrie, Bo, or Vonzell being in the top for but I didn't think Anthony would be there. He really isn't that good, I bet all the younger kids are voting for him. I really thought Constantine would be in the top 4. Othere then that, American has it right.

Hi BustiChest! Welcome to the boards!

I have a problem with Vonzell's 'hiccing'. Drives me nuts!! No need to laugh in the middle of every song either.

Anthony just ballads me out. But his voice is pretty amazing. I can see why people like him.

Soooooooooo glad Scott is gone. His bad attitude overrode his talent and eluded me.

Love Bo! He's the real deal, though I'm a rocker myself.

Carrie's voice is unreal. She's been a fave of mine since day 1. (You can ask anyone here, they'll tell you in a heartbeat!!) And I'm not big on country. But we share the same home state and I know what country is all about and can respect it.

I can't believe we're down to 4 already!!!! Geez, Louise! :(

I agree with you both, tabitha and BustiChest. Carrie's voice is incredible and I don't even like Country (really, I don't...the closest I get to Country is Shania Twain!). I know everyone loves Bo and I would never knock him but for some reason I just don't get it...he does nothing for me. The contestants this year are not really that great.... :?

I think it will come down to Bo and Carrie for the final 2. It will be a close one because they are equally talented.

I agree and I think the second place person will be a Clay Aiken in the sense that they will get a record contract and be very successful as well.

Guest XandraSkye

I picked the "two out of three" option because I thought for sure Constantine would be in the final four.

I thought it would be: Carrie, Bo, Constantine and (hoping) Vonzell.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name