BB15 New TWIST by Julie Chen

HoH8

how much you want to bet the twist fizzle out by week one ????

majority of twist centers around teams / pairing up / knowing someone in the house in some way

floaters are just as much a part of the bb ecosystem as the all out players

you mess with one aspect of the ecosystem the whole thing is affected :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2:

BB15 Syncronized Swim Team

swimmingpool3s.jpg

Who are you trying to kid it takes the new hamsters over two hours just to get through the first nomination ceremony and they perform their parts in series, not synchronized.

how much you want to bet the twist fizzle out by week one ????

majority of twist centers around teams / pairing up / knowing someone in the house in some way

floaters are just as much a part of the bb ecosystem as the all out players

you mess with one aspect of the ecosystem the whole thing is affected :animated_bouncy:

Nice cap there uvp. I think you are right they will likely start out in some format like the tribes on Survivor. CBS loves the crossover crap and there are rumors of Survivor alums being in this cast. The only twist I ever found even mildly entertaining was when they switched out the twins.

yeah the twins was a great twist

probably the best ever :animated_bouncy:

Maybe the HG will have to give their vote to evict out in the open instead of in the DR?

That's the best guess I have seen so far I'd say. I wouldn't mind them trying that for a season. Things could get ugly real quick (which is great!). I would hate to see that make the HGs feel like they have to play a more straightforward, honest game though as the lying/backstabbing is my favorite part of this evil show :)

yeah the twins was a great twist

probably the best ever :animated_bouncy:

That was a great twist! That same season also had the siblings (Nakomis and Cowboy) that had never met twist, which was really awesome in concept but kind of fell flat since those two had absolutely nothing in common and Nakomis really seemed ashamed that that goofball was her brother. :kid:

It is far fetched, but it could be in the ballpark, after all you still have the PoV and you have to campaign to get votes. Just a thought.

here's the Latest Twist Tweets:...@Kassting revealed that full Pics and Bios will come out by the end of the week.....

@moviedude18 51m

@spicypants @Mi55y @BB_Updates so I can confirm a #BB15 twist America votes each week for a power player that impacts the game. 16 HG's laugh.gif!!

@moviedude18 51m
@spicypants @Mi55y @BB_Updates also as of now the #BigBrother15 HG's go in Friday there's more than one twist

and here are PICS from the BB House with Julie......

gZ8evO1.jpg

IcODD9x.jpg?1

pvB4GaX.jpg

memory10.jpg

I don't like that Julie said that America has a huge part of nominations

I don't like that the new house does not have nomination chairs.

I like the old way where people have to suck up and lie and conive to keep themselves from being nominated.

If too much is up to American they tend to always chose the one with the most tattoos or the biggest sob story and the players lose control of their destiny.

JMO

I like the old way where people have to suck up and lie and conive to keep themselves from being nominated.

If too much is up to American they tend to always chose the one with the most tattoos or the biggest sob story and the players lose control of their destiny.

JMO

Ditto! I can think of several shows that prove the point.

JMO

Agree, Marty. I don't like America having a part in anything because we don't know if the voting process is honest at all. It could totally be a production control mechanism. Keep America and production out of the picture and let them play the game.

Agree, Marty. I don't like America having a part in anything because we don't know if the voting process is honest at all. It could totally be a production control mechanism. Keep America and production out of the picture and let them play the game.

If you don't want production control ya might as well take your toys and go home. There will ALWAYS be production control with Big Brother and all the other reality shows on the air. You know what they say, there is NO REALITY in reality TV. :animated_rotfl:

It seems there will be more than two people up for eviction since they removed the two single chairs. That small couch will hold at least three people.

I'm going to wait until I find out exactly how our votes will affect the game before I make an opinion on it. Julie did say in the video there will be one person in the cast we know but it's not what we think it is. Another odd hint. We shall see. ;)

I think that the person we know is going to be Maksim Chmerkovskiy and he is hopefully going to lie around half-naked a lot on that little demilune settee.

Dibs :kiss2:

If you don't want production control ya might as well take your toys and go home. There will ALWAYS be production control with Big Brother and all the other reality shows on the air. You know what they say, there is NO REALITY in reality TV. :animated_rotfl:

Of course you're right :kwasny: but I can still dream of an uncompromised reality game. :laugh4: Imagine a summer where they just let them play with no interference from us or production. :lookaround: It would be different, huh?

Of course you're right :kwasny: but I can still dream of an uncompromised reality game. :laugh4: Imagine a summer where they just let them play with no interference from us or production. :lookaround: It would be different, huh?

Girlfriend, from your lips to God's ear! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a season like that! :hurray:

I think that the person we know is going to be Maksim Chmerkovskiy and he is hopefully going to lie around half-naked a lot on that little demilune settee.

I love the way you think! Maks would make the live feed sales go through the freakin' roof. Throw in Channing Tatum and sleep for me would become non-existent! :shocking:

Well, looks to me like at least for the first few weeks there will be three nominees with one of them selected by the public. It will take more than this to cut out floaters though, so I expect more unexpected BS from the network that always lets us C BS.