House on FOX

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

House

by Rhoda Charles

November 21, 2006: Whac-a-Mole

We felt his presence though we didn't see him at all this week. Tritter has put the squeeze on House through his friend and colleagues. Being the friend, Wilson is got the worst of it. He's had his car impounded and the DEA revoked his prescription writing privileges

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've been blown away after watching the Golden Globes last week.

I never had any idea that Hugh Laurie was British.

Not a trace of an accent in that show.

Still enjoy it. Kudos to a show that addresses a drug-addicted genius, no matter how legal the drugs might be.

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

House

by Rhoda Charles

February 6, 2007: Needle in a Haystack

The parade of young patients continues this week as Foreman leads the charge in treating a teenager whose Romany heritage impedes his medical treatment. Secretive and suspicious of the world, Stevie (Jake Richardson) and his family refuse unproven treatment

House

by Rhoda Charles

February 13, 2007: Insensitive

What do you get when you put a man who's in constant pain with a girl who can't feel any? A great episode. It's only natural that House would be drawn to Mika Boorem's Hannah, a teenage girl who suffers from an insensitivity to pain. To House, she is like the Holy Grail

• 3 weeks later...

House

by Rhoda Charles

March 6, 2007: Half-wit

I'm listening to Dave Matthews as I'm writing this commentary and I

And Cuddy, that little vixen, let House feel her up! "One small feel for man, one giant ass for mankind."

Ah, but when he went to follow her upstairs she told him to contact the Make A Wish Foundation. :laugh4: Priceless.

On a more serious note, I completely agree with the author's last paragraph.

The make a wish foundation line was a classic!!!

I also agree with the article, I cant see this ending happily, it would kind of ruin who House is, but man I hate that guy lol! I am stuck with this show now though, I cant stop watching it. But I still want to slap house an average of 3-5 times per episode!!

I swear, Cat, half the reason I watch is to catch that man in just a smidgeon of a British accent.

America has so many dialects. How does Laurie do one that isn't Boston, or Pittsburgh, or Chicago, or New Orleans, etc.?????

It's just plain ol' American. Amazes me.

lol, I always forget he actually has an accent. Have you been able to catch any, I will have to pay closer attention next time, lol, I onyl started watching this season, so I am trying to find re-runs to watch and get me caught up!

Never once that I have watched. I only started toward the end of last season but I checked with the friend who insisted I give it a try (cuz I like stubborn-to-the-extreme people in comedy). She agrees. Never one sound.

I forgot to mention that I also thought David Matthews did a pretty decent job in that show.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a good dose last night, quite by accident. USA ran a marathon from 6 to 11 or midnite, so I caught two and 3/4 -- lost the end of one to Amazing Race. But I learned how he bacame a "cripple" -- something I had always wondered.

Great shows -- just one thing.

I would really, really, really like to see him clean-shaven in at least one episode!

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly a good show, and a nice touch with the baby-touching-hand scene.

I just hope it wasn't politically calculated, or worse yet, paid for.

Wow, last night's episode was really good...and I'm not normally a House fan! I just watched it because I was really lazy last night, and I'm glad I did. I loved the ending with House looking at and moving his hand, thinking about the "fetus". Perfect.

darn, I'll find it.

Friday night 8:00 PM

Cursed: When a financial supporter of the hospital gets a divorce, his son falls ill and begins to believe he is cursed, leaving House and the team trying to treat him and deal with his demanding father.

I hope this is the one.

There sure are alot of shows with, "House" in them.

edit: nope, it's not, it will be on one day.

USA repeats House but I don't know how recent the repeats are.