Get the Live Feeds Here!

morty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just signed up for the live feeds. Whew - nothing like waiting till the last minute! :laugh4:

Hiya Iris! :animated_wave: It's wonderful to see you again! I'm so happy to see so many people signing up for the live feeds. I have a feeling we're gonna have a lively bunch this year in chat! lol I can't wait! :party_smilie:

i mentioned in elissa thread that she shouldnt lead any workout sessions

boom she does

i just feel like that would make her a even bigger target :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

How was there a leak on the feeds when all you can see on them is that "Early bird" wallpaper? There's nothing live to even leak. Can you clarify, HoH?

I was going to ask that too but I ask it every year and never get an answer! I guess there are some people with insider info and where there's a BB will there is a BB way :lookaround:

I just tested my live feeds and am not able to access them. I have always had them past years and had no problem. I know that I have access since I am able to access them on my laptop but cannot on my desktop , where I want them.

I have Internet Explorer 9, and Cookies are Enabled. When I click on the "Feeds", and I try to sign in, I get :

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
What you can try: Diagnose Connection Problems More information

Any suggestions?

I had to cancel today because I'm Canadian.....this is the first year I won't be able to watch. Does anyone know how I can get the feeds??? Please help!

Morty if you read this please let me know....I do subsribe to a vpn service but cbs was able to tell I was canadian.

Trying to access on my iPad. Signed up a few weeks ago but not sure how to access. Do I have to download a player?

Live feed chat is currently down, and I just realized they probably disabled it on purpose to avoid spoilers, since east coast show ended a half hour ago and west coat won't air for another hour and a half.

I just tested my live feeds and am not able to access them. I have always had them past years and had no problem. I know that I have access since I am able to access them on my laptop but cannot on my desktop , where I want them.

I have Internet Explorer 9, and Cookies are Enabled. When I click on the "Feeds", and I try to sign in, I get :

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
What you can try: Diagnose Connection Problems More information

Any suggestions?

If you want to resolve this in the other browser that didn't work, be sure to clean out your temp files and cache, then restart. That will probably solve the problem. I usually do a defrag as well to make sure all the junk is cleared out and things are where they are suppose to be. :)

Live feed chat is currently down, and I just realized they probably disabled it on purpose to avoid spoilers, since east coast show ended a half hour ago and west coat won't air for another hour and a half.

Thanks, Cyn. I think that you are right.

Ok! Live feeds have started and so far they look great! Picture is crystal clear, and I tested it on my little ipod touch and it worked beautifully! WOO live feeds will be playing on my ipod at work all season!

I have a paid subscription for the BB live feeds which I can watch on my computer. Anyone know of a way to get the feeds using Roku or Google TV? I want to watch the feeds on my TV, not my computer.