Tomorrows Show

Adria0

I don't know about you guys, but the exitement for tomorrows show is not existent for me! I don't know what it is. Now that Stephanie is gone, there shouldn't be too many sparks and competitiveness. So far the game has been too dry! Not too many confrontations... If only someone was a vegetarian :wink:

Guest XandraSkye

From the 'Hot List' on TVGuide.com:

Survivor: Palau

8 pm/ET, CBS

Why do Survivor's women always fail to unite and take out the men when the numbers are in their favor? Last week the gals didn't get behind Stephenie's push to vote out Tom, the game's strongest player. Big mistake. He's a threat to win immunity every time. But my money's on Gregg. He's smart, low-key and has Jennifer in his back pocket. Either way, the girls will soon regret

Guest czubryt1

Well Guys all the posts are really good I just think as Much as I like Tom I think he mabey voted out Tonight. If not he is bound to go before the Finial 2 I just feel the way the survivors think this season they know who has the higest way of winning sole Survivor. Besides I dont know does any one Know Tom Personally on this site if so thats the only way we will know if he is in the Finial 2!

I still say, if (a BIG IF) they are smart, then Gregg will hit the skids tonight!!

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Guest Anonymous

I may be alone in the wilderness here -- but Ian's and Tom's strategy tonight was bloody brilliant! They could easily take this to final three if they stick together -- hopefully Ian will see that Katie would stab him in the back at a moment's notice and they get rid of her next. :clap

I enjoyed tonight's episode. Very nicely played moves by Tom and Ian, and great acting by Caryn. :lol: That was a great strategy! Ian waited until the last minute to spring it on Katie so she wouldn't have a lot of time to shake things up with Gregg and Jenn. It was a thing of beauty. Ian and Tom were both willing to draw rocks. Katie wasn't. Ian and Tom get Katie to do what they want. I liked Greg's remark: "You guys are good." Yeah, well they didn't have Jenn on their mind the whole time like he did! cheeky-smiley-008.gif

I still feel that Katie has a chance to get to F2 if she plays her hand right. She is an appealing F2 partner because almost anyone can beat her. I have to wonder if she knows this and is playing for the second prize of $100,000. It

any speculation on what ian meant when he said do you want me to get out of this? i think that's he said....when he and katie were crying and fighting.

Guest Anonymous

I think that Ian is just that type -- he connected with Katie early in the game -- that much we can see now but didn't see at the beginning because of the attention paid to Koror. We were led to believe that his real alliance was with Tom -- and Katie wasn't even shown much. Katie, though, is a dangerous player as the others control her far too much and she's shown no alliances at all -- but will follow the power. Regardless of who is in control -- she should be next to go. Yes, they might be smartest to bring her to final two -- but I think anyone's chances of making final two are far stronger if they eliminate the flip flop.

logo.gif

watercooler.gif

Survivor

Can Barbie survive without Ken? We'll see. The legendary plastic version ditched her boy toy after, like, 40 years and seems to be doing fine. Somehow I'm guessing little Jennifer won't be quite as lucky. Because no matter what befalls plastic Barbie, she always manages to keep a smile on her face, while Jenn's look of utter shock was a dead giveaway that she was scheming to pull a "Rob and Amber" to the final two. But she didn't look nearly as shocked as Coby, who nearly fell off his jury stump in delight at the chaos that has befallen the Kororians. It's really better off that Gregg left now; I mean his allegiance to Jenn had gotten to the stage where he actually asked her permission before taking down her target in the reward challenge. You just know that Probst was wishing he had a whip to crack at that point. Instead he had to settle for taunting them. It didn't really matter since Ken of course picked Barbie to go yachting with him, but their first date turned into an awkward threesome when they were able to bring Katie along, and then an outright party when friends and family members showed up. I'm guessing that seeing this now, Ian isn't too bummed about losing out on that particular reward, since he gets to swim with dolphins all the time, and it gave him and the other alpha male, Tom, a chance to pull a big strategic move. And then the super-tall guy who is getting way too skinny