Jillians HOH

RDM

Yes, this week (actually less than a week, because there is going to be an eviction soon) is about veto. Who ever wins veto decides who goes to the jury. And if Jillian were smart (and I think she is) she'll put Emmet up. She told him that she thought he was being "schemey" and I think understood what he was really doing. If Talla or Gary win veto, Emmet is gone (if Gary or Talla have any sense at all.) I hope they get the chance to talk to Jillian this week (and likely will now that Jillian is HOH). They will spill their guts to her about having a final two deal with him. Me thinks you played your cards too soon Emmet and should have kept Andrew. Mind you, if Emmett wins veto I think Gary will be gone. Emmett thinks he stands a much better chance of winning with Talla.

Yes, this week (actually less than a week, because there is going to be an eviction soon) is about veto. Who ever wins veto decides who goes to the jury. And if Jillian were smart (and I think she is) she'll put Emmet up. She told him that she thought he was being "schemey" and I think understood what he was really doing. If Talla or Gary win veto, Emmet is gone (if Gary or Talla have any sense at all.) I hope they get the chance to talk to Jillian this week (and likely will now that Jillian is HOH). They will spill their guts to her about having a final two deal with him. Me thinks you played your cards too soon Emmet and should have kept Andrew. Mind you, if Emmett wins veto I think Gary will be gone. Emmett thinks he stands a much better chance of winning with Talla.

Emmet did make a mistake by not keeping Andrew. If Gary or Talla don't evict Emmet (assuming they get a chance to do so) they are morons!

Yes I have been wishing and hoping for Emmett's eviction for a long time - even doubly so after they evicted Andrew - seems like the whole house liked Emmett and Jillian way too much - they are the "matriarch and patriarch" of the BBC house - I really hope that evicting Andrew leads to one of their demise as he was my only favorite left and they discarded him like old dirty underwear

Emmet did make a mistake by not keeping Andrew. If Gary or Talla don't evict Emmet (assuming they get a chance to do so) they are morons!

Emmett didn't really have any control over Andrew going though as he was never going to have the guts to nominate Jillian.

I would like to have seen Jillian make Emmett be a tiebreaker getting blood on his hands for once, but I also understand that she would have had to deal with Talla after Talla found out that Jillian voted to evict her. That would cause anyone to self evict.LOL