America's Choice

_nursie

Guest roaddogtnkr

You know this big brother is the worst one that I have seen yet. I can't believe that america is so swayed by the FAKE Jannie. I was hoping to see Howie and Maggie make it to the end. Now that it seems like Howie is going to be gone I think I will be done watching it. Jannie has stayed in the house a lot longer than she deserved. she should have been evicted right after james was(and he stayed a lot longer than he should have). I still can't believe that america voted to give her a phone call from michael when Howie was the one that deserved it. I think this needs to be investigated because I think it has been rigged. I will know it has been rigged if Jannie manages to make it to the final two.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be voting for Janelle, she needs a break even if it is only a walk acros a parking lot.  Personally, I don't see how she has kept it together this long.

:lol: Careful, Arnold will steal this idea from you for next year's America's Choice.

Guest roaddogtnkr
yeah, i've never seen it.....what the heck is 'two and a half men' about?

Good show. Two brothers, one divorced with a son and the other wild and free. The show will go down hill and off the air if Jannie is ever on it.

Guest LadyJaney

I really hope janey wins. The looks on the Nerd Herd's faces will be a prize enough for me if Janey doesnt win. She alreaady won a t.v,..and a trip, and the PB and J pass, and HOH, and she saved herself from eviction,...lol.

But suppose some of the BB viewers think she has already won to much?? Another AC for Janey? maybe people wont think thats fair and will vote another way..........

Good show. Two brothers, one divorced with a son and the other wild and free. The show will go down hill and off the air if Jannie is ever on it.

The prize is just to visit the set, get a limo ride, and hang out with the cast.

I agree Howie would have been great for it, too. I think that cast would have fun with Howie, Janelle, or Ivette, but not the other two.

But suppose some of the BB viewers think she has already won to much?? Another AC for Janey? maybe people wont think thats fair and will vote another way..........

No Way!! Even the people who think she has won to much will vote for her. The desire to Not let any of the NH get it is enough to drive them to vote for Jan.

It will be great for Janelle to win this and HOH at the same time. She could win the AC, and then come back and finish things up and evict someone. But yeah, we have to get ready for Shock's lectures coming up. But fails to realize that it is America voting, not just people on message boards. Most of the viewers are not even on the message boards.

:)oH YES, yes... another chance to upset the fiendship by giving an Americas Choice to Janelle. I love Janie and know this would make her happy and that's good enough reason to give it to her but the best reason would be to see the looks on the faces of the evil 3 when it is announced that Janelle wins again!!! <_<:blink::D:D

Thanks, Ginger. I can't get to the CBS website from my work computer (where I am now). I was hoping there would be some "wonderful" "summer of secrets" America's choice that would help Janey, but that would be asking too much I'm sure!

Thanks, Ginger.  I can't get to the CBS website from my work computer (where I am now).  I was hoping there would be some "wonderful" "summer of secrets" America's choice that would help Janey, but that would be asking too much I'm sure!

Well, even if Janelle wins this above mentioned AC, she loses anyway, because this will just make the "friendship" hate her that much more.

Well, even if Janelle wins this above mentioned AC, she loses anyway, because this will just make the "friendship" hate her that much more.

Ginger!!! how can they hate her anymore than they do? sure it will be one more thing for them to bitch about, but they would find something silly anyways ...at least this will be a doozy!

Guest Jerryv101

Okay, some of you may or may not know, depending on if u read Jokers, but there is to be another America's Choice, with this winner leaving the BB house to spend a day on the set of the CBS sitcom 2 And a Half Men. Anyways, I am voting for Janelle, and I guess quite a few others are. I ran across this post on the IMDB boards and thought it was so funny I had to share it with everyone here!

saturday's transcript ahead of time:

(VILEette sobbing!!!)

VILE: I knew it, I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA WIN! I hate her, I hate her!

Busto: I know, y'all, those pieces of s*** just keep embarassing themselves more every minute, y'all!!!

(Simultaneously picks her nose and farts while she's saying this)

Busto: I swear to God, y'all, I love America, but if we get another 9/11, it is PAYBACK to the viewers who gave this to her!

VILE: (still sobbing) WWWWWhaaaat you talking about, you moron! AMERICA had nothing to do with this! She's the CBS President's illegitimate daughter, and he's having her get EVERYTHING!

Maggot: It's just so sad that Janelle thinks this means anything. She's so materialistic, it's pathetic and sad! I mean, HELLO, I SAVE LIVES! What do I care about going to some stupid show...it would have been fun to get out of the house, though, I HATE HER!!!

Busto: I swear to God, y'all, have you seen the way Julie interviews her??? I think they are having a secret affair, y'all!

Maggot: God, I HATE LESBOS!

VILE: Me too...wait, I mean, you know what I mean, I HAAATE HER...waaaah, waaaah, waaaah!

Maggot: Would have been good to see Charlie Sheen again. He once came to ER with a bad case of herpes, from back when he was still partying with the Heidi Fleiss whores. It was sooo gross, but he payed well, so I tried to take care of him. There was a little kid who had busted his head open when he fell off a bike, but he wasn't Emilio Estevez' brother, so I left that little brat's ass in the waiting room for like 4 *beep* HOURS!!!

Busto: GOOD FOR YOU, MAAAAGIE!!! I mean, y'all, I think we all understand that that's what God would want you to do.

VILE: SHUT UP, you anorexic hillbilly crack whore!!!

(Busto laughs)

VILE: God is a miserable, evil, soulless camel jockey! He has a vendetta against me, and I HATE HIM EVEN MORE than that braindead whore Janelle! I'm gonna turn Satanist!

Maggot: Yeah, I understand that. (to Busto) Stop with the nose-picking, your bleeding all over me!

Guest Jerryv101

The part where Ivette said she also hated lesbians is what made me laugh. I guarantee if her partner hadn't been black she would have made african american jokes as well as middle eastern and european. Remember her plead to the gay community to send Eric back into the house? I hope she realizes she is not only an embarrassment to the Cuban community, but also the gay community. We don't claim her!!

Archived