Judging Amy

Blue_Rose

Was so glad to see Bruce there when Amy went to give her speech. I'm still hoping these two get together. Maybe now that he is no longer her CSO. I was also glad that she obviously chose to speak from the heart instead of using the prepared speech. I just hope this doesn't mean that this is the end of this show. Does anyone know if it has been renewed for another season????

I also watched it. When she was on the phone leaving a message, I was wonderin who she was talkin to, (unless I missed her saying his name when she called cuz I was in this chatroom talkin)Her n Bruce BELONG together. I hope it is renewed for another season. This is one of my fav shows.

I was pretty sure she was talking to Bruce on the phone, though she never mentioned the name of the person she was leaving a message for. But I thought it also might be her mom. I was glad to see her daughter stand up for her at dinner too!

I also watched it. When she was on the phone leaving a message, I was wonderin who she was talkin to, (unless I missed her saying his name when she called cuz I was in this chatroom talkin)Her n Bruce BELONG together. I hope it is renewed for another season. This is one of my fav shows.

She never mentioned the name but I knew that she was talking to either Bruce or her mother.

I only started watching Judging Amy recently...before that I'd catch it every once in a while. So I have a few questions....hopefully someone can help me out....?

Amy was dating someone in the beginning...what happened to him. I remember a hospital scene where Amy and him and her family were waiting for the sister in law to give birth and then she died? What's the story there? Oh and this boyfriend proposed to Amy at the hospital before all this happened....I'm confused.....(I saw all this in reruns and was wondering about the story)

Also, what happened to David? Why did they break up? Was it just because she lost the baby?

And Bruce is great! I remember seeing something a long time ago where Amy and Bruce were making out....Did this really happen or am I just confused? Why didn't they take it any further, in terms of a relationship?

I know I know, too many questions...sorry....:oops:

Any insight/info would be greatly appreciated!! :D

Ok on the Bruce and Amy making out it did happen... it was a wonderful night in her nasty apartment she had... on the others I can remember them but I am lost

cant answer the others but you gave me chills thinking about the making out night great kissing scene

Amy was dating someone in the beginning...what happened to him. I remember a hospital scene where Amy and him and her family were waiting for the sister in law to give birth and then she died? What's the story there? Oh and this boyfriend proposed to Amy at the hospital before all this happened....I'm confused.....(I saw all this in reruns and was wondering about the story)

Also, what happened to David? Why did they break up? Was it just because she lost the baby?

And Bruce is great! I remember seeing something a long time ago where Amy and Bruce were making out....Did this really happen or am I just confused? Why didn't they take it any further, in terms of a relationship?

I know I know, too many questions...sorry....:oops: 

Any insight/info would be greatly appreciated!! :D

Mango...the old boyfriend was Stu. Amy's pre-wedding jitters turn into a full scale panic attack as the ceremony begins; realizing that she doesn't want to marry Stu, she calls the wedding off.

Her sister-in-law Gillian didn't die but had a near death experience.

Amy and David decided to take a "break".

Also, if you go to this site, it tells about EVERY eppy since season 1..

" target="_blank">http://www.tvtome.com/JudgingAmy/season1.html

Thank you Sweet!! :D

The reason I didn't want to go to tv tome is because I didn't want to go through pages and pages of episodes....lol

I do, however, distinctly remember them saying that the sister in law had died during childbirth, which I why I was so shocked to see her alive and well when I tuned back in several months later.

Also, what's the story between Amy's brother and sister in law? Why were they separated for a while?

Guest XandraSkye
I don't watch this show but I did catch a few minutes of last night's episode after The Amazing Race and I'm just curious, who died? Whose grave site was Amy standing at in the beginning of the episode?

Amy was visiting Graciela's grave. Graciela Reyes was a 15-year-old former gang member whom Amy has been helping to rehabilitate. She was arrested for murder during a drive by shooting and ended up going to prison and dying there. And that's why Amy was so disillusioned with the judicial system.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tigress61

I just read somewhere they have cancelled this show, as well as Joan of Arcadia!!! I need closure on this!!!!! Are they going to have a final movie or what? What about Maxine and Ignacio? That was my favorite part of the show. What happened when Amy went to Washington? I was looking forward to next season, and now all my questions will be just that, QUESTIONS!

4_9_7.gif4_2_204v.gif

Tigress, I'm upset about this too! How dare they take this show away from us! I want closure!!! I want to see if Amy and Bruce get together. I want to know what happens with Maxine and Ignacio. I want to know what happens next! Who cares what the younger generation is watching? Don't they have enough shows geared towards them already??? :x

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Ask Ausiello

Question: Uggh! May 18 was a black Wednesday indeed with the cancelation of both Judging Amy and Joan of Arcadia (Entertainment News 5/18). Are they at least planning some sort of revival to tie up loose ends? Both shows had major plot twists dangling in the season finale!

Ausiello: I'm not sure about Judging Amy, but Joan of Arcadia creator Barbara Hall conceded via e-mail that the show "deserved a [proper] send-off," adding, "I think the cast might be open to another possibility. I'm interested in furthering the story of Joan in any capacity." But when I asked if she's received any bites from other networks, Hall replied: "No, at this time I'm still fielding complaints."

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know why Judging Amy is not in the CBS fall line up?  Is it going to be a mid-season replacement for something that fails or is it being cancelled?  I sure hope not.  The show is one of my favourites!

I understand it was canceled, zoomer

• 5 months later...