March 29 [Friday] Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We have several HGs with names beginning with "A".

Try to be consistent with abbreviations:

Wash Area (WA)

Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)

Dining Table (DT)

Living Room (LR)

Back Yard (BY)

Bedroom (BR)

The "Hush, Hush" screen should still be (FOTH)

Indoor Lock Down (ILD)

Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)

Head of House Room (HOHR)

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Please post pictures in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforu...p?showforum=142

We really need your help by posting in this forum. You don't need any special permission, just watch and report. Afraid someone will get all critical, don't worry, it's against the rules. Just do your best and stick to the facts.

If you can't help, tell your FaceBook friends about our site, or Tweet out an S.O.S..

Everyone (especially me) will appreciate it.

-Morty

PS: When you register to post in our forums you'll need an invitation code number. Use: 8298572

My friend just posted this on FB:

Camera 1 was on for a few minutes.

Andrew is now the HoH

Gary was talking about getting him to put up Emmett and Topaz to Alec. I guess Alec and Topaz are fighting.

and it's off again.

Gary said to Alex, "Remember when Topaz was HoH?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZIRZ3U3yE video was just posted (it is not my own so I am just sharing it for confirmation)

12:02am BBT – Jillian and Emmett are in the KT. Emmett tells someone that just because he can’t sleep in there doesn’t mean he isn’t coming in. Sounds like Emmett is a HN. Emmett fills a water bottle while Jillian washes a frying pan. Well, places it in the sink anyway. She eats a cookie. Emmett takes one too. Maybe it’s a slop cookie. Have as many as you want, Jillian says.

12:03am BBT – Gary is face down on the HN round bed, Alec standing next to it. And I said who’s the target, Alec says, Topaz? What am I going to say? She hasn’t looked at me in 2 days. She says oh, don’t worry, you’re not going to go up on the block if I get HoH. WTF does that mean? Gary rolls over and says you’re going to turn your back on her because you’re having a rough patch? She’s not looking at me or talking to me, I’ve tried to talk to her 3 times today. So you’re just giving up on her? She gave up on me!

12:04am BBT – I can’t even look at you right now, Gary says. What choice do I have, asks Alec? I pushed, there was nothing I could do. Alec mumbles something. So you’ve just given up, says Gary. What can I do, asks Alec? She hasn’t given up on you, says Gary. It feels like she has. No she hasn’t! She said she gave up on personal but not the alliance. All you had to do was vote what Topaz said. Jillian comes in and asks where Topaz is. Gary says she’s talking to Andrew. Can you just say goodnight to her? I’m going to go to bed. OK, sleep good. She gives him a hug. Goodnight, Alec, oh, you’re in the same room. Alec is not a HN, but Gary is.

12:05am BBT – I just think it sucks, Gary says. You didn’t turn your back on <unintelligible>. Topaz did. I asked her 3 times today why we’re not talking. Are you just not talking to me or are you not talking to anyone? An hour later I see her in the bathroom. Gary says she’s upset at you, she’s not allowed to be upset at you? First of all, says Alec. It was started from you, Gary says. What was started from me? All you had to do was vote Andrew (I think) out. Did you forget that? I told Topaz… What are you forgetting, Gary says (he’s being very patronizing). Take some responsibility!

12:06am BBT – She looks you in the eyes and tells you something, Alec says… Go back to when Topaz was HoH, Gary says, and she said she wanted Andrew gone and all you had to do was vote for him to leave. Andrew told me he was going for Emmett & Jillian. He was taking out big dogs. Now he’s flipped it. You just should have done what Topaz thought you would do, Gary says. You know what that means, Alec persists, during the ceremony he did not look scared one bit. Emmett and Jillian must have something on him. Are you playing me, Alec? I told you exactly what he told me.

12:07am BBT – Gary says I signed up for something with you, Peter and Topaz and it scares me that you are this easily ready to drop Topaz. That makes me think you could easily do the same with me. WTF can I do, Alec says. You can do a lot of things, Gary says, I don’t even want to talk to you about game, I don’t even know if I can trust you. Gary, I tried to push for Emmett and Jillian. Gary says I can make sure Emmett does not play in the Veto. No, you can’t do that, Alec says, it says Player Pick. It said everybody, Gary says.

12:08am BBT – If you can tell me that Topaz hasn’t given up on me… She hasn’t, Gary says, only emotionally and that’s something a BF is going to have to figure out how to get back. But the alliance, the game that we’re in, she hasn’t given up. Can you understand… Lost Signal.

So here is what we think we know. Andrew was one of Topaz's nominations and Alec apparently didn't vote him out or support his eviction and it has ripped apart the showmance they were both faking. And now Andrew is HoH and Topaz is scared. Oh the drama! By process of elimination, Emmett and Jillian were in the KT, Andrew is said to be talking to Topaz, Gary and Alec were in the HNR and Talla walked in. Gary mentioned still an alliance with Peter. So that leaves AJ on the outs but we'll have to wait until Sunday night to be sure.