March 24 [Sunday] Live Feed Updates

1:03PM BBT: The guys outside talking baseball while working out. Gary and Suzette are really having a b***h fest in the KT while Gary cooks.

1:06PM BBT: Suzette says they should hook her and her family up with a trip to Disney or something for the emotional distress for her being on the block 3 times.

1:13PM BBT: Suzette says that Emmett asked her if she was ok being like that (her weight). She says inner beauty is better. She gets that being healthy and fit is ok but there are people out there watching that are struggling with their appearance and they don't realize that. Gary says "I eat what I want and I live my life. I make sure I put fruits and vegetables in my body but I don't spend every minute counting calories.

1:21PM BBT: Gary tells Suzette he asked Alec if he could Suzette his vote. and Alec told him that could make him a target. Suzette says "Omg he said that? You're gonna be a target anyway, unless you're working with them." Gary says "Omg no!"

1:23PM BBT: Andrew comes in for water Suzette tells him there's pizza there if they want some. He says "No thanks, I gonna eat healthy and maybe jump in the pool again." Suzette calls AJ a 'Pawn' Star. Gary asks if she just came up with that. He says he said that in the DR a few days ago. Not much talk in the BY just a lot of moaning and groaning from the weight lifting.

1:31PM BBT: Talla was napping on the BY couch and the alarm sounds to wake her up. She moves around for a second and then drifts back to sleep so they sound the alarm again and she sits up and gives the camera dirty looks and says I'm up.

2:54PM BBT: AJ an Talla in the KT. AJ tells her he is envious of her past and future relationships because of her lap dance. He tells her to "stop looking so pretty." Now he is making fun of her for ruining another chicken as she is butter it before putting on spices and cooking it.

2:57PM BBT: Emmett and Alec working out. They believe they are safe for the next couple of weeks no matter who wins. Alec says she a little worried of Topaz. She is getting a little close to Talla. If she did win he would just push for Talla. He says shes not gonna win it. Not that she doesn't want to, just she can't.

3:02PM BBT: In the KT we're having "Talking With Talla" AJ tells Talla that he thinks there will be no relationship for Topaz and Alec after the show. Topaz comes in and Talla says "clean yourself up and join us, just kidding." Topaz says "Don't forget we're cooking tonight cause Alec and I are going on a date." AJ tells her she's gonna be a trophy wife. She says "No, I'm gonna marry for love".

3:13PM BBT: Andrew and Emmett in the hot tub. they talk about Gary for a second and we get SotH.

5:06PM BBT - Coming up on 3hrs of SotH. Which to you think we have had more of, time of SotH or time Topaz has been asleep (both in minutes)? The closest guess without going over wins.

8:00pm - Feeds back. Looks like the HG have been enjoying a BBQ party with all the fixings.

8:15pm BBT - Emmett says this food puts me into a coma. I want to go to sleep. All the HG sitting on either side of a long picnic table with red/white checkered plastic table cover. They have fresh buns, hotdogs and hamburgers, lettuce, tomato, condiments, and alcohol. Emmett and Alec now tossing ball across the pool. They now have a poll net too. Gary is the only one sitting next to Suzette. Peter joins the pool crew and they start tossing a nerf football.

8:30pm BBT - Topez is up in HoH to change into a suit. Gary goes up to get her and it turns into bashing the other HG. The party was won by AJ in a secret task by getting the other HG to play a game they didn't want to play.

8:45pm BBT - Gary bases Alec for acting big and bad and bashing Tom & Liza now that they're gone. Gary says Alec and AJ are both 2-faced and sneaky. He hates everyone in the house but Topaz, including Talla. Topaz is mad Alec compared her to Chima. They also accuse Alec of cheating in PoV by helping Emmett again.

9:00pm BBT - Gary is drunk and he and Topaz leave HOH for the WA, crying he would go crazy if he didn't have Topaz. She tries to quiet him down. Everyone else is in the BY.

9:45pm BBT - Talla, Andrew & Topaz rehash comments made by Suzette they thought were awkward. Apparently she described herself as a martyr. Jillian joins on the trashing. They are convinced she is Canada's player. Suzette, Peter, Alec and Emmett are in the HG.

11:00pm BBT - The HG have had plenty of alcohol tonight and are feeling pretty loose. Andrew wants to be funny on TV but shouldn't quit his day job. The party splits up. Gary, Suzette, Talla and Topaz are in the HT, Peter and Emmett tossing a ball in the KT. Alec and AJ and Andrew are still out in the BY by the buffet table. Alec must have a tapeworm because he's still eating. There's still beer left and Andrew opens a new one.

11:46PM BBT - The houseguest all get called to the living room.............. SOTH

Right before they got called to the living room, Alec and Topez are in the HoH room. Alec is confronting Topaz that she got his iPod taken away.[ sounded like she fell asleep with them]